-= Oblvion SMP! =- <Recruiting Members!>

xPancake__'s Avatar xPancake__9/29/16 6:47 pm
10/2/2016 4:20 pm
xPancake__'s Avatar xPancake__
Hello anyone currently reading!
If you came to this thread looking to join, I hope you know what a SMP is. Because if you don't, you might as well leave.
So! Now on to the main topic.
What is Oblivion SMP?
As I stated before, if you don't know what an SMP is (Examples: Mindcrack, Hermitcraft etc.) please don't apply. This is nothing personal, just that I would rather not have people coming into this having no idea whats happenning. Ok! Back to the topic at hand. Oblivion SMP is a Vanilla non Bukkit/Plugin server, a 100% vanilla survival experience! The server is currently on version 1.10.2 (The latest version as of now) and hoping to update to 1.11 when it comes out. The world type is Amplified with a Mesa biome as the spawn.
Are there any requirements?
Kind of. The only really main requirement is at least 2 years of experience into the game. This can be lowered if you prove to me your knowledge of the game. The only reason this is a thing is because I don't want to bring in people with 3 days of experience into this server.
Why are you recruiting?
While this feels like a dumb bullet point, I feel like I should say why. I want a feeling of community. If you know all of those big SMP's with an amazing community of mostly youtubers (But the youtubers part is irrelevant). I want that, and I feel like other do to! So if you feel like that sounds like a good idea, go ahead and apply!
Application Rules
Well, for the most part none. Other than the ones stated before

1. Post how many years of minecraft you have experienced (Reasons explained before)

2. Your understanding of the game and knowledge of what an SMP is (Again reasons explained before)

3. Age, so this is optional. I would prefer to know what age you are before accepting/denying your application. If you would prefer not to share your age, that is completely ok. Just state that in your application

4. Voice Programs. This is not required just reccomended to socialize with the community more. If you would like to join PM me on either Skype curse voice, or anything you can PM me on. When you do so I will give you the IP, that is if your application was accepted. My Skype name is FoZe Juvs and my Curse Voice is xKanyeEast

5. Any strengths/weaknesses (In minecraft)?

Closer
Feel free to submit applications! I will be monitoring this thread as much as I can. Please note that I will not always be online/be able to check this due to real life things.

I hope to see you in Oblivion!

-Owner xPancake_
xPancake__
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/02/2016 4:20 pm
xPancake__
Your application has been accepted, PM me on skype for the IP. Welcome to Oblivion!
10/02/2016 1:58 pm
Creeper_Jockey14
1. Post how many years of minecraft you have experienced (Reasons explained before). I have been playing since 2012 and watching on YT since 2011

2. Your understanding of the game and knowledge of what an SMP is (Again reasons explained before). I do indeed. In case I need to prove myself, it is a community-based gamemode where people play together to build a main town and play together, or build away from eachother and be connected by one main point.

3. Age, so this is optional. I would prefer to know what age you are before accepting/denying your application. If you would prefer not to share your age, that is completely ok. Just state that in your application. I am 15

4. Voice Programs. This is not required just reccomended to socialize with the community more. If you would like to join PM me on either Skype curse voice, or anything you can PM me on. When you do so I will give you the IP, that is if your application was accepted. My Skype name is FoZe Juvs and my Curse Voice is xKanyeEast. I have Razor Comms, Skype, TeamSpeak,and Discord(though I am down to get any others)

5. Any strengths/weaknesses (In minecraft)? I, personally, am not a very strong builder. I am not exactly what you'd call creative and have no idea what blocks go good together and how you can make things look good with details.
I hope to see you soon!
10/01/2016 1:32 pm
xPancake__
Your application has been accepted, add me on skype for the IP. Welcome to Oblivion!
10/01/2016 1:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
1. Post how many years of minecraft you have experienced (Reasons explained before): 5

2. Your understanding of the game and knowledge of what an SMP is (Again reasons explained before): Survival Multi player where people can bond and make friends. Smps can become great communities.

3. Age, so this is optional. I would prefer to know what age you are before accepting/denying your application. If you would prefer not to share your age, that is completely ok. Just state that in your application: 16

4. Voice Programs. This is not required just reccomended to socialize with the community more. If you would like to join PM me on either Skype curse voice, or anything you can PM me on. When you do so I will give you the IP, that is if your application was accepted. My Skype name is FoZe Juvs and my Curse Voice is xKanyeEast: skype- therealshapy i do have discord too but just contact me on skype first.

5. Any strengths/weaknesses (In minecraft)?: I am a good builder and super chill to be around. Hopefully i can start my youtube career on this smp! Thanks!
10/01/2016 12:39 pm
xPancake__
Still looking for members!
09/30/2016 7:06 pm
xPancake__
Both of you have been accepted! Add me on skype for the IP of the server. Welcome to Oblivion!
09/30/2016 6:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ImGinger
1. Post how many years of minecraft you have experienced (Reasons explained before) 3 1/2 Years of minecraft experience

2. Your understanding of the game and knowledge of what an SMP is (Again reasons explained before) I have great knowledge of the game and what an SMP is. A SMP is basically where a group of people or youtubers join together and have fun on vanilla minecraft making a community out of it and all just being friends in general having fun.

3. Age, so this is optional. I would prefer to know what age you are before accepting/denying your application. If you would prefer not to share your age, that is completely ok. Just state that in your application I am currently 13 years of age.

4. Voice Programs. This is not required just reccomended to socialize with the community more. If you would like to join PM me on either Skype curse voice, or anything you can PM me on. When you do so I will give you the IP, that is if your application was accepted. My Skype name is FoZe Juvs and my Curse Voice is xKanyeEast I have skype, but I could get discord as well if you would like me to.

5. Any strengths/weaknesses (In minecraft)? One of my biggest strengths is building in my opinion considering people say that I am really good, but it depends really what the build style is. One of the worst weaknesses I have is redstone, it is very interesting and I would love to know how to do redstone things but thats just not my strong suit.
09/30/2016 6:40 pm
Sainttt
1. Post how many years of minecraft you have experienced (Reasons explained before) I've played the game since pre-alpha.

2. Your understanding of the game and knowledge of what an SMP is (Again reasons explained before) I have a relatively decent knowledge of what an SMP is considering I made my own awhile ago for YTers. It's a group of people who enjoy survival and want to work together to make an amazing world and community without the handout of creative.

3. Age, so this is optional. I would prefer to know what age you are before accepting/denying your application. If you would prefer not to share your age, that is completely ok. Just state that in your application I am currently 14 and turning 15 in November.

4. Voice Programs. This is not required just reccomended to socialize with the community more. If you would like to join PM me on either Skype curse voice, or anything you can PM me on. When you do so I will give you the IP, that is if your application was accepted. My Skype name is FoZe Juvs and my Curse Voice is xKanyeEast I have Skype, Curse Voice, and Discord.

5. Any strengths/weaknesses (In minecraft)? I used to make mods for the game, so I believe I'm pretty knowledgeable on it. I can build well and have good ideas and seem to be ALRIGHT with PVP. Now, don't hand me redstone without a tutorial because I'll mess it up quickly.
09/29/2016 9:59 pm
xPancake__
Application accepted, add me and PM me on skype for IP! Welcome to Oblivion!
09/29/2016 9:58 pm
FitCrane
1. 4 years

2. Smp is basically a server where a group of people play on, but they make shops and bases, but don't grief or kill each other.

3. 13

4. Skype, I'll pm you

5. Strengths: Can build relatively well
Weakness: 1.9 and up pvp

Minecraft username: FitCrane
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome