<ObsidianMiner> =Prison Server= NEED BUILDERS!

Clashing_Skies's Avatar Clashing_Skies7/7/15 7:18 pm
7/7/2015 11:33 pm
XLittlePandaX's Avatar XLittlePandaX
Hello everyone, I would like to announce that me, and several other players are almost publishing the ObsidianMiner prison server but the only problem is that the construction of the server is extremely slow due to the fact that there is only one builder, me. So I am willing to accept several different SKILLED builders to help me construct the best prison server imaginable. So, id you want to apply for Builder, please leave me the following in the chat:

IGN:
HOW GOOD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE [include 2-3 images of things you have built]:
OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU:
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM ANY OTHER SERVER FOR HAX, ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, ETC.:
ARE YOU GOOD WITH TEAM BUILDING:
WILL YOU BE DEVOTED TO HELPING THIS SERVER TO COMPLETION:

After we (probably) excepted you, we will contact you through Skype and re-interview you and if we accept we will put you on the whitelisted server and have you build something creative on a plot. If we accept your build we will have you applied as Helper until you earn more trust which you will then be premoted to Builder. Please note that we have staff that are as old as 13-15 so if you do not feel comfortable working with younger staff than this is not the server for you. If you grief or slow down progression of server in any way YOU WILL BE BANNED! Thank you for applying for ObsidianMiner.
Clashing_Skies
Level 1 : New Miner