I'm ObviouslyLindy

Linday's Avatar Linday3/22/15 1:39 am
1 emeralds 333 3
4/1/2015 3:58 pm
danaphanous's Avatar danaphanous
Hi, my name is Lindy, I'm a 15-year-old girl who likes to build and create resource packs. I just made an account on here to share my creations. I will be sharing some of my builds, resource packs, and others. Keep in mind I'm not a master at building or creating resource packs. I like to explore new ways help me learn and expand my creativity.
Other than building and creating resource packs, I also love to pvp. Again, I'm not the greatest pvper, I'm learning. If you want to join a server where I play it's @pvp.sc . I play on /server tdm. It's a really fun game mode where it's like COD but in minecraft! I also play survival games @mc-central.net . There's room for a ton of improvement. (Rod).
That's pretty much what I'm all about. Creating beautiful builds, putting together resource packs, and pvping all day. I hope you can check out my uploads and give me feedback. Thanks!
Linday
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2015 3:58 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
danaphanous
welcome Lindy!
03/29/2015 5:16 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
ObviouslyLindyHi, my name is Lindy, I'm a 15-year-old girl who likes to build and create resource packs. I just made an account on here to share my creations. I will be sharing some of my builds, resource packs, and others. Keep in mind I'm not a master at building or creating resource packs. I like to explore new ways help me learn and expand my creativity.
Other than building and creating resource packs, I also love to pvp. Again, I'm not the greatest pvper, I'm learning. If you want to join a server where I play it's @pvp.sc . I play on /server tdm. It's a really fun game mode where it's like COD but in minecraft! I also play survival games @mc-central.net . There's room for a ton of improvement. (Rod).
That's pretty much what I'm all about. Creating beautiful builds, putting together resource packs, and pvping all day. I hope you can check out my uploads and give me feedback. Thanks!

Greetings from Tom Baker!

I am RedshirtMiner, whovain, browncoat and trekkie all in one! I spend my time on Woodycraft's creative server, which is a pretty interesting place.
I LOVE the Beatles and John Lennon, both of which are now in the shadows behind Nicki Minaj and Pharrel Williams.

And please don't make the moderators angry! If you do you will never see the light of day again...
03/29/2015 5:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Pairs
Welcome to PMC!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome