[ByteMc] Official Build Team Recruitment Post (Closed)

+Rob+'s Avatar +Rob+11/25/14 9:40 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 57
12/10/2014 2:42 pm
+Rob+'s Avatar +Rob+
TheByteMc

Closed! Thanks to everyone who applied!

[Background]
Hey guys, I'm Robbie, the owner of a new upcoming server known as 'The Byte Mc'. I am here today to organize a build team of elite Minecraft builders. Although the management will be layed-back and relaxed, i have goals for this to be accomplished in a professional and clean manner. Some of the things this build team will experience include.. commissions, build work for the Byte server, builds uploaded to Pmc, and various recordings for the channel.

TheByteMc Twitter (Get news and updates):https://twitter.com/TheByteMc

[Background behind the largest and most prioritized build] TheByteMc
Okay, The Byte Mc, is a dedicated open-world minecraft server gamemode, that is based upon the concept of mashing the games (Gta / Dayz / Runescape / and many Mc survival aspects) into a single Minecraft minigame. My point in saying this is the fact that the map this will be played on must be built, and we will be working on it together. The map will be primarily midieval based with the exception of a modern city. (Will further touch on this later o/c)

-If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask below.
+Rob+
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/10/2014 2:42 pm
+Rob+
Bump!
12/09/2014 8:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KoneStone
LET ME BUILD
IGN: kanuuna10 or KoneStone
Maturity: Maturity in my opinion wont come by age it comes by experiance. Atleast i have group leader education from army (rank: Alikersantti)
Why me: I just got out from army which ate all of my free time so i stopped playing for a while.
Availability: Currently only thing that drains my time is my job. In numbers 4-8h at work day. At free time i play almost all the time but i have other plans too.

Builds: I lost all pictures when i bought new kikass computer, but here is good one from cloud. There is also one server review from second server i was in i can give link when i remember what it name was
Experience: I have being builder in 3 servers. I don't remember the server names, its so long time ago . I use worldedit, helps a lot.
Build Type: Modern, Medieval, Decoration and Traps
Plans: I am thinking about building something really big. I think my next project is going to be ice or water theme temple.

12/09/2014 9:28 pm
+Rob+
Contacted! Thanks for the application!
12/09/2014 5:33 pm
+Rob+
Still in great need for some new members! Join now!
12/08/2014 1:35 pm
+Rob+
Bump!
12/06/2014 9:56 pm
Ludy53
i sent a request but i havn't been responded to. If im not accepted than thats fine but at least tell me.
12/06/2014 1:42 pm
+Rob+
If you think you have what it takes, please make an application. Everything is appreciated!

-Still Looking
12/05/2014 5:19 pm
+Rob+
Bump
12/04/2014 4:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GhostMC_King
I wasn't sent a skype request.
12/05/2014 2:55 pm
+Rob+

Resent, but if you don't get it, make sure to send me a pm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still looking for new members! All are welcomed!
12/04/2014 9:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GhostMC_King
Maturity (Explain): I am very Mature and I only joke around when I can or when I am recording
Why you feel you would be right for the job: I am a great builder and I am feel like I could help with Building for you guys
Availability: 1-4 Hours a day on the Weekdays and most of the time on the weekends
(Important)
Builds (More than 2 examples / (Imgur / Gyazo / Etc)):
[yt]VORbr4B5ADw[/yt]
[yt]d3zGsWJ2LxI[/yt]
Experience (Server you have worked on / Etc): I had helped many Small little servers with their Spawns and Arenas but they all shut down due to inactivity and money issues.
Build Type (Medieval / Fantasy / Modern / Etc): Mostly Medieval but I can do Modern also.
12/04/2014 2:42 pm
+Rob+
Skype Request has been sent! Thanks for the application.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as a side note, everyone that has been told they were getting contacted, has been sent a Skype request!

Still looking for new members! We appreciate all applications!
12/03/2014 9:31 pm
PartyinCreeper
Do you have any commission spots? Would love to see if you guys can build my server if the price is right. Can you contact on twitter and I will give you my skype.

http://www.twitter.com/EmojicanYT
12/04/2014 2:38 pm
+Rob+
We absolutely have commission spots available, sent you a tweet
12/03/2014 9:16 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
MrAllyxx
YouTube Manager

Maturity:depending on my mood usually 7-8 out of 10.

Equipment / Software: For recording I have OBS, or Fraps, editing I have Sony Vegas, and for in game I have shaders. as for my computer I can record 1080p 60fps.

Why you believe you are right for the job: I have all the proper equipment and I have experience in editing videos.

Experience / YouTube channel: I have have been editing videos through out high school for projects.

12/03/2014 9:26 pm
+Rob+
Hey, appreciate the application, I see your posts often and I'm looking forward to contacting you tomorrow.
12/03/2014 8:01 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
-Maturity: 9/10 but can go down to a 7.5/10 when I'm in a good and humorous mood.
-Why you believe you would be sufficient for this position: I've had plenty of experience with managing groups of people such as staff as well as being a mature individual if the need arises.
-Experience with management and ownership: I've been Co-Owner of 2 other servers other than me not having a significant amount of experience developing/configuring plugins I'm more than capable of using them as well as managing large groups of people (staff and players alike). I also have 4, almost 5, years of experience playing Minecraft.
-Builds (Imgur/Gyazo/Etc): http://imgur.com/a/W9i4Y

I hope you will consider me as your server's "Manager" title and I hope you otherwise have a good day, Sincerely, KillForPancakes
12/03/2014 8:57 pm
+Rob+
Will be contacting you first thing tomarrow when we get the chance. Really appreciate the application.
12/03/2014 9:00 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
Thank you so much. I appreciate your response as well, haha. I will be home at about 3:00 PM EST tomorrow also.
12/03/2014 6:41 pm
+Rob+
Bump
12/01/2014 3:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
ryangamert
OH OH ME ME! xD
12/01/2014 3:30 pm
+Rob+
Accepted
12/01/2014 3:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
ryangamert
lol
12/01/2014 4:04 am
GalaxyA101
Hey my name’s Sammie this is my application for builder;

Maturity (Explain):
I would personally say that I am reasonably mature, if I am required to say a number out of 10 I would say a 9/10 I guess.

Why you feel you would be right for the job:
I am a creative freak. If I’m not drawing, painting or building I’m studying (which I have thankfully finished high school recently… so that’s kinda not happening not till February). I believe I would be able to bring my strange sense of humor, my organization skills and my creativity.

Availability: I am currently available all day everyday.

(Important)

http://imgur.com/a/kErVC

Experience (Server you have worked on / Etc):
I use to be a admin on a server but unfortunately I had to resign my post as school was getting more hectic. I have also been on a build team with a couple of friends (I was the head builder of this group) for the same reason as before I had to leave.

Build Type (Medieval / Fantasy / Modern / Etc):
Medieval and Fantasy

Minecraft username: GalaxyA101
12/01/2014 3:04 pm
+Rob+
Great, will be contacting you shortly for a trialbuild Thanks for applying.
11/30/2014 8:14 pm
RLPVTR

Maturity: Im A Really Good At Not Getting Distracted Well most of the tine . Im Also so I Big Lump of joe two.

I think I'm really good for this joe because i love Minecraft Im a Really good Builder and I'm free quite a bid accept for school hours ( 8:00-4:15ish) Also I really love your youtube vids two And Not but least i Really like the server two and i believe that it will be a great server ! <3

Twitter: RLPVTR
11/30/2014 12:20 am
exclusive1
Maturity (Explain): My maturity is explicit, The quantum of lexicon i utilize is exquisite . If someone is arguing at me i simply let them continue on and ignore the fact. I am always the calm type of person and not really the talkative type. I like to keep my thoughts to myself and let others be.
Why you feel you would be right for the job: [i was sent by Logicz from podcrash build team to apply here] I feel i am right for this job because i am skilled at more than building. I make professional plugins and at the moment i am working on a very big project. Out of all the servers i have owned i have managed them all by my self. I am always online and never really off unless school of course. I have built for my server made plugins for my server advertised for my server and ran my server. Out of all that work all done by me the servers i have ran were successful with about 20-40 players online a day. I think i can help you guys overall with everything.
Availability:
Mon-Thur (6 hours), Fri-Sun (10 hours)
Builds (More than 2 examples / (Imgur / Gyazo / Etc)): I INCLUDE ONE SMALL QUICK BUILD AND ONE REBUILD OF A MINIGAME MANSION

Experience (Server you have worked on / Etc): I have worked on pokeballers server which is really the only famous server i have worked for with around 200 players, then some other small server with about 10-15 players then my 3 servers, call of duty server coded by me, pixelmon server also coded by me and a runescape server, mimic to minescape.
Build Type (Medieval / Fantasy / Modern / Etc): Medieval and Fantasy
11/30/2014 1:47 pm
+Rob+

You have been contacted, thanks for applying!
11/29/2014 5:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Minecraft_Logicz
Bump
11/29/2014 5:35 pm
Ludy53
Maturity (Explain): i can joke but i also know when to stop and take things serious so i think i would fit well.
Why you feel you would be right for the job: i can build in all scales especially medium. extra large is around where i struggle though.
Availability: i have school mon-fri obviously but i can be availuble for the rest of the day except for thursday where i have bowling from 6:30 to 7:30 is. Saturday i have bowling from 9 to 12. Im also going on a 3 day trip around chrestmas time but will be back at around the 27 or 28
(Important)
Builds (More than 2 examples / (Imgur / Gyazo / Etc)): unfortunately i can't provide pics because my computer can't store them but i've been on plenty of projects in the past like medieval towns and cities and such. I am an experienced builder as i have played Minecraft from its beggining to now so i have good game experience.
Experience (Server you have worked on / Etc): Like i said i've worked on servers in the past on medium to smaller scales.
Build Type (Medieval / Fantasy / Modern / Etc): Medieval
12/07/2014 2:18 am
+Rob+
Hey Ludy, terribly sorry for the late reply, as much as i hate to say it, it looks like i missed your application, I will be contacting you first thing tomorrow to set you up with a trialbuild!
11/29/2014 4:58 pm
Level 45 : Master Turtle
fellowfan
*Bump ("Join People its really Fun")
11/29/2014 12:09 pm
+Rob+
Going strong with about four members and an awesome manager, join us!
11/28/2014 7:47 pm
Minecraft_Logicz
Amazing team

Bump
11/28/2014 7:43 pm
Minecraft_Logicz
Bump
11/28/2014 6:23 pm
Minecraft_Logicz
I heard this is a Great build team, if i can apply i would like to join. From what i have heard is you need more builders?
11/28/2014 6:09 pm
Minecraft_Logicz
Bump Bump Bump + 3

10/10
11/28/2014 11:56 am
+Rob+
Bump
11/27/2014 6:38 pm
Level 45 : Master Turtle
fellowfan
*Bump
11/27/2014 3:41 pm
+Rob+
lightlyrow123-Age: 12
-Maturity: I know when to be serious, but I like to have fun and joke around. When I am serious, I am very mature, but when I am in a fun mood, I am mature, but also fun to be with.
-Why you believe you would be sufficient for this position: I believe I am sufficient for this position, because I am organised and can direct people to what they need to do. I don't tell people what they do, I guide them. I understand that people don't like being forced or bossed around, so I know that I shouldn't do that.
-Experience with management and ownership: I have been a leader on various occasions, such as a camp leader, class and school leader, and I have also been a technology helper at school.
-Builds (Imgur/Gyazo/Etc): I will upload these in a day. I am just making some builds.
-Skype: Logicz already knows my Skype details. I was referred to this by him.

Thanks for the app! Will also be contacting you shortly!
11/27/2014 5:33 am
koyed
maturity: well what can i say. i do thing in a profession way (iv been doing this for a long time)

Why you feel you would be right for the job: i would be great at this job because iv been building for 4 years now and i have gotten pretty good at it. iv been building solo for a wile now just waiting for that all star team to join and this could be it. I'am also good for doing you tube videos as i have all the correct software and know how to edit. i also do a bit of GFX as iv been told im OK at doing that, but i really shine when it comes to building because that is just what i love.

availability: after school hours

Experience (Server you have worked on / Etc):iv worked on alot of private servers and my very own server but the mane server that im building on right now is porkchop craft ip: porkchop.mcph.co

P.S if you need so see any of my builds just contact me via skype
11/27/2014 3:39 pm
+Rob+
Will be contacting you shortly, thanks for the application
11/27/2014 2:01 am
lightlyrow123
-Maturity: I know when to be serious, but I like to have fun and joke around. When I am serious, I am very mature, but when I am in a fun mood, I am mature, but also fun to be with.
-Why you believe you would be sufficient for this position: I believe I am sufficient for this position, because I am organised and can direct people to what they need to do. I don't tell people what they do, I guide them. I understand that people don't like being forced or bossed around, so I know that I shouldn't do that.
-Experience with management and ownership: I have been a leader on various occasions, such as a camp leader, class and school leader, and I have also been a technology helper at school.
-Builds (Imgur/Gyazo/Etc):

11/26/2014 11:20 pm
Minecraft_Logicz
Bump!
11/26/2014 3:18 pm
Psyopgirl
message me your skype
11/26/2014 3:20 pm
+Rob+
Just sent it.
11/26/2014 2:29 pm
Psyopgirl
I didnt get contacted
11/26/2014 2:53 pm
+Rob+
I resent the request.
11/26/2014 1:43 pm
Psyopgirl

Maturity (Explain): I am very mature for my age because i know when to be serious ,

Why you feel you would be right for the job: because when i put my mind to something especially building i can do incredible things , i love to build and ive been wanting to be on a build team for quite some time and i believe this is the one , i believe i have some great skill that would make this team even better , I would be dedicated!

Availability: depends on school , during the week 1-2 hrs each day but on the weekends 4-6 hrs each day maybe even longer depending on my schedule, im pretty free around the holidays, and during the summer i am way more free on the weekdays

My Version of The Big Ben
https://twitter.com/TheNeonGurl/status/ ... 0395070464

Prison Spawn for CALCraft
https://twitter.com/TheNeonGurl/status/ ... 7029381120

A Modern House Thts still in the works
https://twitter.com/TheNeonGurl/status/ ... 4049123328

Random house
https://twitter.com/TheNeonGurl/status/ ... 4105418752

Experience (Server you have worked on / Etc):Ive worked on a private server (built there spawn) , I built for CALCraft for almost a year ,I built random town houses for a medium sized server (dont remember wht it was called) , I am the head builder for an upcoming server.

Build Type (Medieval / Fantasy / Modern / Etc): Modern and Realistic

11/26/2014 1:53 pm
+Rob+
Contacted! Thanks for applying.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome