[TheByte] Official Build-Team Recruitment Thread *Pro*

The Byte's Avatar The Byte1/19/15 3:40 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 46
10/6/2015 5:21 pm
The Byte's Avatar The Byte
The Byte
Level 26 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/06/2015 5:21 pm
The Byte
bump
05/17/2015 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheMak3r
Name: TheMak3r
Age 16
Maturity: 9/10
Availability: 5-6 hours a day, Same as on weekends.

Why you feel you have the ability to to lead and direct projects:
Hello! I want to tell you that i've been working hard on many servers lately and i'll assure you that i can help you too! I build some modern but most of the time i build Medieval stuffs. I'm also good in worldedit and voxelsniper so i can build realistic terrains in just a small amount of time. I've never been in such build teams before and this is my first time. But, i have a friend who's part of the Aminoque build team. He suggested me this build team and i'm applying for it now. I have skills and ability to build huge hubs and spawns. In fact, i'm a builder in a cracked server which is top 3 right now.

Expierience with leading projects:
I have lead a project before at CelestiaNetwork and Risingheroes. In CelestiaNetwork, i've led other builders build our hub and server spawns. And now, it's running good and having a decent amount of players (1-30 players a day). I have a great experience leading other people cause i've been practicing my leadership and applied the leadership programs in our school in a game. Finally, RisingHeroes is 1 of the most popular cracked servers. it's getting 150-300 players a day. I've led in making warps and mines for prison. Prison is my great experience in Rising Heroes, prison is in fact the reason why Rising Heroes is one of the most popular. I still have my OP because other higher staffs thinks i'm really trustworthy.

Why i am suitable to join your team:
I am really friendly and like working with other builders. I just want to finish the project and start a new one as soon as possible. I just have one set in mind: Make everything perfect if possible. I have OCD problems so i build quickly to avoid experiencing OCD.

Projects you have lead in the past:
Stated above. Rising Heroes and CelestiaNetwork
02/09/2015 10:08 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Fez_Power
Age: 13, U.S.A, Skype is Fezington but I might not use it much.
02/09/2015 12:19 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Fez_Power

Timezone: West Coat U.S.A. (Pacific)

Availability: 5-9 P.M. Weekdays, 6:30 A.M. to 9:00 weekends usually.

Works: You can check out my PMC, but most of my builds have been deleted with servers failing or shutting down, and I just don't take enough screenshots. Sorry for not having much to show.

Styles: Any except organics

Experience: Been building since 2013, always on servers. I'm usually praised for building very detailed and colorful structures.

Maturity on 1-10: I'd say about 6 or 7.

I want to be on this buildteam because I feel like it will be professional and last a long time. I feel working with others would be a nicer than working alone as I usually do. I do have experience in worldedit and a small amount of Voxel, and I can worldpaint. I like having my builds used instead of abandoned when finished, so this feels like a perfect opportunity for me.
02/09/2015 2:37 am
The Byte
Hey, I like your build style and appreciate your application, however Skype is required and our primary mode of communication! Also, how old are you and what country do you live in?
02/08/2015 11:26 pm
Str8LineGod
Maturity: 8/10, I like to have fun and mess around sometimes
Country/Timezone: U.S.A. west coast
Skype: Crashx1000 (I have a mic and am available throughout the day.

Build types: Medieval, modern, some space, no pixel art.

Previous experiences: I have built several hubs by myself and the owners have been very satisfied with my work. I help and improve servers and have done that to several servers as well. I enjoy helping and building as a hobbie and am looking to do so with other people .

Experiences: I have done several hubs as i have said. I do usually huge projects because i have a lot of time and enjoy it . I can use my time to help out your team and potentially make money. I'm a experienced builder with many friends that are also on build teams. Like mmmeh of team PwnCraft and my other two friends ISupah and jandeman8 (very good builders) which i can possibly bring to the team.

Why I am suitable to join the team: I am a owner of a server called novagaming which i run with my best friend brian. As a owner you must be very knowledgeable of how things work. I am very experienced with commands such as world edit, essentials, groupmanager, worldguard, ect. I am willing to bring the best to the team with all effort I can give. I would like to also make this a learning experience with others for different styles and ways they do stuff. I am a very flexible person to work with so I can really work with anything if you need me to.

Availability: 5 hours+ on weekends, 3-5 on week days.

I would like to add some of my projects here but idk how to >.<, if interested you can just msg me on skype and we can possibly meet up and i can show you some of my builds . Thank you for reading
02/09/2015 2:37 am
The Byte
Hello, your application is appreciated and i will be contacting you shortly, it would be appreciated if you could upload your pictures to Imgur, then send me the link! Thanks!
02/08/2015 10:44 pm
The Byte
-
02/07/2015 4:13 pm
The Byte
-
02/06/2015 6:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
ryangamert
Bump
01/30/2015 6:13 pm
The Byte
-
01/29/2015 3:10 pm
The Byte
-
01/28/2015 4:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
kraazeekid
I have a few questions before I write out an application.

Is there a minimum or preferred age you should be over? If so what is it.

Are you required to be able to talk over team speak / skype.

After you have replied to my comment I will write out an application

-Thanks.
01/28/2015 6:38 pm
The Byte
We prefer the build team members are 13+
We do prefer you to talk on teamspeak/skype but it is not nessisary. (We will have meetings on our teamspeak server)
01/28/2015 3:52 pm
The Byte
-
01/27/2015 5:29 pm
The Byte
-
01/26/2015 5:58 pm
Turkeysandwich_13
ok! Thanks a lot
01/26/2015 5:45 pm
The Byte
Turkeysandwich_13imgur.com/CwUvvqd,1yBjf2o,G9pCkkX,ub0OJHE,dDSVTWR,DWs4Z6e,hs5Nudh#0

This is the link to an imgur page, it is a little build i made, just for this, it only took 30 mins

Hope ya like it

Very nice, your build will be put under evaluation by the build team. If accepted, we will contact you as soon as possible!
01/26/2015 4:20 pm
Turkeysandwich_13
http://imgur.com/CwUvvqd,1yBjf2o,G9pCkk ... ,hs5Nudh#0

This is the link to an imgur page, it is a little build i made, just for this, it only took 30 mins

Hope ya like it
01/26/2015 3:14 pm
Turkeysandwich_13
That would be fine, lemme take a minute to get a good build picture
01/26/2015 2:59 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
MIDNITEE
Yo, i am a pretty experienced builder, however the PC i build on broke last week, so i lost all of my photos of my builds, I wish to join your team, so if you could, please add my skype and as soon as i get my PC fixed i will show you my builds and apply over skype! Thank you

-Branden

01/26/2015 3:03 pm
The Byte
Contacted
01/26/2015 2:34 pm
Turkeysandwich_13
Maturity: 9/10 (I can joke around some times, but in a good way)
Country + Timezone: USA EST
Build Type: Anything you want
Previous Work: (I can send it over Skype, I can't do it on pmc, I don't know why.)
Experience: I love building in general, probably about 2-3 years though.
Why you feel you will be a sufficient team member: I am pretty good with working with teams, and it doesn't bother me, I am always open to suggestion, and will gladly work without a group as well.
Availability: Well, I kind of have a weird "schedule", probably anywhere from 2-10 hours a day, and maybe not every day of the week, but I will try to be on as often as possible.
I hope you enjoyed my application, and I hope to see, or talk to you soon.

Thank you, Turkeysandwich13~
01/26/2015 2:50 pm
The Byte
Can I bother you to upload these images to Imgur and paste the links in a reply to this post?
01/26/2015 2:04 pm
The Byte
-
01/24/2015 3:12 pm
The Byte
-
01/24/2015 12:32 am
The Byte
-
01/21/2015 5:16 pm
Groundsie
Refrigerator2000
01/21/2015 2:09 pm
Groundsie
Can I send over Skype having trouble sending over pmc
01/21/2015 4:14 pm
ryangamert
Sure whats your skype?
01/21/2015 2:17 pm
The Byte
Upload to Imgur than reply with the link
01/22/2015 12:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Hive_mods
pm me on skype i have work fof your team i need doing.
skype is kingleet11
01/22/2015 3:34 pm
The Byte
You will be contacted shortly
01/21/2015 5:23 pm
Groundsie
Ok
01/22/2015 3:29 pm
The Byte
Application status: Pending
We will have a group poll and message you the results!
01/21/2015 1:36 pm
Groundsie
Maturity:9/10
Country/Timezone:Australia AEST

Build types: Mostly modern and medieval but minor pixel art and space

Previous experiences: my plots on build.galaxygaming.net I think. I can't post single player builds atm on a plane with in flight wifi.

Experiences: I have been playing mc for a good 3 years ranging from building servers to pvping on them. Galaxy Gaming was sort of like my building skill training they were making a space themed server so I was encouraged to find out how to build spaceships and all that. Eventually I left [got bored of space] but my plots are still there Ign: tomtigergrounds. I then moved on to building with my mates and we built some pretty nice builds modern houses to medieval castles which I will show later on my computer. From then I have been building spawns for servers and hubs and just free building.

Why I am suitable to join the team: I think I would be a lovely fit for your team I can carry humour through building and I am kind and caring and I love input and I love to hear and share ideas. I am not scared to share my opinion even If it's harsh but I will say it nicely

Availability: I am usually available 4 hours on weekdays and 6 on weekends

Thanks for reading
01/21/2015 1:53 pm
The Byte
We greatly appreciate the great application, if it isn't too much of a bother, please reply with some pictures of your work when ever you get the chance Thanks!
01/21/2015 11:59 am
The Byte
-
01/20/2015 9:09 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
BaconBoy404
Name: Callum
Age 15
Maturity: 9/10
Availability: 5-6 hours a day, 12-13 on a weekend day

Why you feel you have the ability to to lead and direct projects:
While reading my application I realize some people might wonder what "My Qualities are". Some of my qualities will come to different areas of the server, When I started minecraft I built alot. I've built with members of the Noxcrew.I can also help people with certain problems on the forums that contain donation issues, reporting people for hacking, spamming and advertising and my opinion on server ideas. I am a patient person and I take time in reading things on the forums to identify what they are suggesting or reporting depending on what section the thread is in.

Expierience with leading projects:
I Just left as an owner of a hub server called MC-Souls, Its still up and running,
I have also had my own little pmc spree of moderating! I have worked for a few major servers, building for the Archon (Not my finest moment) but it didnt work out due to the fact that I couldn't get along with the young 9 year old staff team.
I have built with the Noxcrew and I usually talk to them on teamspeak. I'm currently studying in graphics and digital systems so I may be able to help out with that sort of stuff!
The main thing that seperates me from others is most likely the fact that I've had to deal with firing good people when they break a rule. It's pretty sad but, I'm usually the one to make the tough decisions!

Projects you have lead in the past:
Well, As i stated above, A whole Hub Server.
01/20/2015 12:36 pm
The Byte
Excellent application! I will have someone contact you shortly! I appreciate the time and effort put into it, and I am looking forward to talking to you
01/20/2015 7:41 am
Homer04_ff
IGN:Homer04
What Will You Bring To Us: i will make new warps and shop and inv some frends and i will lovely and staying online for some of the day
Why Should We Pick You Over Others: Becu i know all min commands i play it 4 year
Describe Yourself: tall and thin and beutfol boy
How Good Are You With Plugins (1-10): 9 / 10
What Would You Do If A Hacker Was Online: i will kick him 3 times after i will ban 1 week
What Would You Do If A Spammer Was Online: i kick him 2 times after ban 3 day
What Would You Do If Bots Were Online: i will adivce him and i will kick
What If You Saw Your Best Friend Breaking The Rules: i will advice after i will say him owner dont want you hacking
Do You Have A Plug.DJ Account:no
Will You Abuse Your Powers: yes
Skype (Not Needed, But Helpful): moustafaforever
Anything Else: i will work Hard in the server and i will till you any one staff brake rule
01/20/2015 12:34 pm
The Byte
Although it seems as if you copy and pasted this application here, and completely disregarded the thread contents and/or title, I appreciate the application and will unfortunately have to deny you as it is the incorrect format and this is... well... a build team.
01/19/2015 11:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
99BEAST
Hello my name is w0w building. I would like to be a designer for u guys. Take a look at my projects.
01/20/2015 12:32 pm
The Byte
Mind explaining your definition of designer? Also, please fill out the most accurate application form if you wish to join us!
01/19/2015 11:10 pm
ryangamert
Hehehe
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome