> OFFICIAL RoR Post - RECRUITING - ORIGINAL Openworld RPG <

Journey of Asria's Avatar Journey of Asria10/9/16 4:31 pm
10/27/2016 1:27 pm
Journey of Asria's Avatar Journey of Asria
Journey of Asria
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2016 1:27 pm
Journey of Asria
We still need more builders!
10/16/2016 6:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ninjaration
1. What are you applying for? Moderator

2. Name? Markus Stahl

3. Timezone/Country? EST (Eastern Time Zone/America)

4. Age? 17

5. How long can you be online daily?I am available from 4: 00 PM to 11:00 PM everyday, but must split the time between the Realms of Rhodor server, and my elective classes. This would give me approximately 4 or more hours on your server daily.

6. Tell us something about yourself: I am bilingual. I am extremely fluent in Spanish, and English. I'm in the middle of a course of Arabic, so I understand the fundamentals of the language
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? I would consider myself a minecraft veteran player. I have staffed on numerous other servers, but have since dropped my position due to moving states. I am now available and currently in search of a dedicated staff team.. This makes me feel comfortable handling difficult situations, to everyday problems. I am experienced with moderating commands, and plugins to help maximize my moderating capability. This server really stands out. I recognize all the work being put into this server, this means the founders and staff care for the player base, and that's our main priority!

8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? In my local school I was elected as Vice president. This gives me the opportunity to practice Leadership, teamwork, maturity skills, all skills in which are crucial to maintain a position on your staff team. I am experienced with forums, giving me the chance to post, reply, and monitor the forums of any given server. In game I’ve staff multiple times, and I’d like to reenter a great staff team where we work together to but problems behind us! would consider being a people person one of my strengths. I find it self satisfying helping others that need attention! I am absolutely great at following directions, and doing what I'm told. I like company, meaning I'm great working as a team!

9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) I believe the best sort of judgement would be from others, but I rate myself a solid 8, putting all aspects of myself in thought.
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good.
10/23/2016 10:24 am
Journey of Asria
Sorry you are not accepted.
10/14/2016 6:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
the artistic magican
when will the server be up?
10/16/2016 6:14 am
Journey of Asria
Really depends on how fast we are. We'll update the server regularly when it's up. In the first update we have to finish 2 countries and some gameplay aspects.
10/14/2016 12:05 pm
Teknesis
By the way, I unfortunately don't have skype
10/14/2016 12:04 pm
Teknesis
1. What are you applying for? Builder
2. Name? Simon - Teknesis
3. Timezone/Country? - UTC-07:00 Colorado, USA
4. Age? 14
5. How long can you be online daily? Not much during the week, but maybe 4-5 hours per weekend.
6. Tell us something about yourself. I've played minecraft sense 2012
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? - I never really have done this before, but I have been on a build team for called Nexus, I quit a while back.
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? I work well in both i think
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) I would like to say a 7, I'm not amazing, but i get the job done.
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good. Invite me to the server and ill show you...
10/14/2016 12:22 pm
Journey of Asria
It doesn't work like this. You either send me screenshots or videos. Also about skype, either download it or use discord.
10/14/2016 11:45 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Pyhxel
1. What are you applying for? Writer
2. Name? Daniel
3. Timezone/Country? UK [London Timezone I believe is 00:00?]
4. Age? 18
5. How long can you be online daily? Depends on the days, you could see me online for an hour, or 8 hours.
6. Tell us something about yourself: I am 18 years old, and writing has always been something I would love to do so seeing this thread has given me the opportunity to bring my words to life within Minecraft. I am an easy to get along with person depending on how the other person(s) talk/respect me. Basically, be nice to me.. I'll be nice to you.
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? First time applying for a writer rank.
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? I can work in teams yes as it's a great way to bounce ideas off of each other to get one amazing finalised project that you have all worked on rather than get some basic one you have worked on yourself.
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) I don't think this is a good question as I could think I am a 10, whereas someone could see my work as a 5. So if i were to rate myself I would rate myself as being imaginative.
This is a story I wrote a couple of years back for an RPG maker game I was creating, I can assure you my work and imagination have grown far stronger but this is the only work that I have to show right now.
https://jpst.it/OmiT
10/14/2016 12:22 pm
Journey of Asria
Accepted!
10/14/2016 10:50 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
CodingGrid
1. What are you applying for? Developer
2. Name? Joost - CodingGrid
3. Timezone/Country? the Netherlands +2:00 GMT
4. Age? 13
5. How long can you be online daily? Depends on what day it is, but at least 3-4 hours a day
6. Tell us something about yourself.
I'm a young developer from the Netherlands currently working for TVG (TeveelGevraagd, youtube channel 110k subs) and I really like to create plugins, as I don't have any official projects at the moment I would like to help out small(er) servers than TVG.
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?
I've been developing for around 3.5 Years.
While you are developing you learn a lot about game mechanics and teamwork and I think that's the key to server success
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone?
Of course!
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10)
I would rate myself 7.5
https://gyazo.com/ca353c2e2df164bcb54db3e97d6c2e21
https://gyazo.com/3e3030a10310617d48e0574556ab6d4c - I'm not the creator of TVGHavex nor TVGCreative (I just helped with TVGCreative)
10/14/2016 11:30 am
Journey of Asria
Please add me on skype: live:finnhoevenaars
10/14/2016 10:31 am
Journey of Asria
We can use everything!
10/12/2016 11:38 am
Journey of Asria
We still need more builders!