Old Community New World Looking For Players 18+ and Older

Pendergrass's Avatar Pendergrass9/30/16 2:52 pm
10/1/2016 5:49 am
Lorgs's Avatar Lorgs
We just Started a New World On our Epic Eden Realm. We are looking for new players for our growing community. We have a very tight Community most have been playing a year or more together. We have servers running and are there for members to jump around to as they choose. This Thread however is for our Epic Survival Realm. it's pure Vanilla set on Survival Hard Difficulty. There are just a few simple rules for our Realm and servers.

1) no Grief or trolling
2) MUST be 18+ years of age
3) MUST use Discord for team speak (this also helps us to confirm age) so don't try to be tricky.
4) If you are accepted you have to register on our forums (this helps you get and keep connected to our realm and Servers) We also have a facebook page to share your creations and builds across our community.
5) You should be able to log at least 4 hours a week of play time. (This is just in the beginning to reserve your spot)
6) Due to the fact that we have both male and females in our community and being Adults everyone MOST conduct themselves maturely!
7) NO Keeping chucks Loaded, no x-ray or other means of cheating, We run 100% legit games. (we do have a server that has Slimefun plugin)

That about covers it. I have come over from our servers and I will be Re-starting the realm up by myself, A few Admins or members may jump on from time to time but it will be mostly new players and myself. please be patient in the beginning as I can fill a realm quickly but at the start it can be slow, If you would like to have the servers IP address open to you just ask me in game and I'll have an Admin add you. so if you are looking for not only people to play Minecraft with but a place you can play with the same players across different platforms, you will fit right in. to apply just leave the following:

1) IGN
2) AGE

and that's it no other information is needed.

Hope to see you soon!
Pendergrass
Level 1 : New Explorer