Old member returning

LifeSword's Avatar LifeSword1/20/17 6:15 pm
1 emeralds 407 4
1/21/2017 5:56 am
LifeSword's Avatar LifeSword
Hello everyone,

So as the title suggest I have been here for a while now but I've never been active at all. Now things have changed and I thought a proper introduction here was the least I could do for the sake of being polite.

I'm Kailil, sometime known as LifeSword3, Armand in real life. I'm a 22 y-o french history student, I love classical studies as well as south-east Asia. With minecraft I'm more interested in the building and crafting side of things, technical stuff in short. Because of my interest in history I would like to recreate some historical buildings and even ancient cities for everyone to be able to enjoy it, you could call it experimental archeology even if I'm not an archeologist.

I'm looking to play with friendly people of around my age and I take my builds quite seriously as they are supposed to be historically correct.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and I hope we can build together someday !

Best regards,

Kailil
LifeSword
Level 1 : New Explorer