Olympus Networks! (Helpers, Admins, ECT) Girls Wanted!

_Kairos_'s Avatar _Kairos_9/2/15 8:42 am
1 emeralds 145 5
9/2/2015 3:48 pm
Angelfish's Avatar Angelfish
Olympus Network Still with spots open! For a great gaming community, and a great team of staff, sign up below! All Positions Available
(Not Sexist, Just boys like to grief more, and therefore do not have as much trust from me)

Name:
IGN:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Past Experience(s):
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You:
Why Do You Wish To Join:
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server:
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise):
Have You Worked For Other Servers:
Other Info:
Timezone:
Position:
_Kairos_
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2015 3:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Angelfish
Name: Angelina
IGN: Angelfish11
Maturity Level (1-10): 10 when I need to be.
Past Experience(s): Admin and moderator positions on multiple servers, including one that has lasted for over a year.
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You: I've got a lot of common sense. I find myself to be easy to work with and quick to resolve any kinds of issues that may arise. While I can be mature and a stickler for the rules at times, I'm also very friendly and easy to talk to. I tend to get along with pretty much everyone.
Why Do You Wish To Join: The server that I've been active on is now on hiatus until next year, so I'd like to get back into Minecraft, and I feel as though I fit best in administrative positions.
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server: A few hours a day, at least. Need me, and I'll be there, as long as I've got access to my computer.
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise): I can contribute just about anything you'd need me to.
Have You Worked For Other Servers: Yes, many.
Other Info:
Timezone: EST
Position: Admin, preferably.
09/02/2015 3:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
WillowTheCow
Name: Brenna Johnson
IGN: Willow_
Maturity Level (1-10): 9/10
Past Experience(s): Moderator:3 Admin:2 Head-Admin:1 Co-Owner:1 Helper:2 Builder:4
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You: Well, Im mature responsible, I don't greif. Also I do have knowledge I could share with the future players. I am willing to help this server grow and be maybe in the top 20 Minecraft servers.
Why Do You Wish To Join: I want a fresh start to Minecraft. To be someone's Idol. To make Minecraft more fun. I also feel like this server could be the one.
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server: 2-5 Per day.
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise): I am willing to contribute everything if thats what it takes, now I am a kid so I can't pay a lot of money, BUT I am looking for a job, so I might be able to in the future.
Have You Worked For Other Servers: Yes, but sadly they went down because they didn't have enough money, or I quit because the staff and Owner/Co-Owner was rude.
Other Info: N/A
Timezone: PST
Position: Admin/Tester/Builder (Admin The Most)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon!

~Willow~
09/02/2015 12:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
KingShu
ahahahahahahahahah jk imma guy!!!
09/02/2015 12:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
KingShu
Name: Kate
IGN: shuzoo
Maturity Level (1-10): 8
Past Experience(s): Head-Admin, admin, mod, helper
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You: I am great with people and i am always willing to help and answer questions.
Why Do You Wish To Join: I want to help this server grow and become a loyal community.
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server: A few hours a day.
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise): Anything that is needed, except money I have no money...
Have You Worked For Other Servers: Yes
Other Info: I am a kind, enthusiastic person who is willing to help anyone that needs it.
Timezone: Est. United States
Position: Admin
09/02/2015 12:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
danieldoesstuff
Name: Daniel
IGN: danieldoesstuff
Maturity Level (1-10): 8
Past Experience(s): yes, I have been a staff member in a lot of servers, in ranks: mod- co- owner, but I quitted all of those servers, personal reasons
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You: why not?, JK well, as I said im experienced in this kind of jobs, im funny and friendly, and I think im a great addition to the staff team.
Why Do You Wish To Join: I wish to join because I think im an amazing addition to the staff team, im kind of a good builder so I can help with that a bit (I rate 6\10), im funny and I could help a lot of guys in the same time.
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server: my school started now so I could play 2 hours a day, in weekends and holidays I can be on for 4-5 hours a day (or even more)
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise): my build skills, my happiness, the fact I can help a lot of people, my experience and my time.
Have You Worked For Other Servers: yup, but I quitted all of those, personal reasons, fights with the owners and servers just shutting down for life for no reason, ETC
Other Info: not really, but if you want to ask something JUST DO IT!
Timezone: israel - IST
Position: admin, if there is a problem with this, head mod is good to, but I prefer admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome