OmegaNetwork - Looking for Builders

ToxiicCrystal's Avatar ToxiicCrystal5/24/15 4:51 pm
1 emeralds 100 2
5/25/2015 12:36 pm
psyphi's Avatar psyphi
Hello and my name is ToxiicCrystal. Today I will be talking about a new and upcoming server I am making called OmegaFactions or OmegaNetwork.us. The server will start out as a Factions server and I will be looking for builders to help make the spawn and KOTH's. Here are some features of the server. Do not get mad if you are not accepted. Once the server is ready people will be able to apply for moderator.

Factions - You claim land as your own and build your base. Factions is a self serve anti griefing system. Leaders control who can can edit their faction land. Factions is also about diplomacy and war. You declare wars and forge alliances. You fight over land and manage your monetary expenses.

KOTH (King of the Hill) - Now when I talk about King of the Hill or KOTH, I am not saying people fight over a hill. There will be 3 KOTH's per day. One at 12:00pm, one at 5:00pm, and one at 8:00pm (EST). The Faction will have to go into a certain KOTH out of 5 (ex: a Castle), They will have to go to the capture zone which is 5x5 and stay on there for 10 minutes. If everyone in the Faction gets knocked out of the capture zone, The timer will return to 10 minutes and will keep going till someone captures it. The winner of the KOTH will get loot.

No MCMMO - Me personally myself hates MCMMO, its one of the weirdest plugins and makes everything easier for the players. So no MCMMO.

No Strength Potions - Strength Potions will be disabled on the server.

Enchantments - All enchantments on the server will be he same as vanilla minecraft.

(Note: The server will be able to run on 1.7 and 1.8)

So here is the Application:

IGN:
First Name:
Teamspeak (Y/N):
Language:
Experience:
Building Style:
Screenshots/Videos:
ToxiicCrystal
Level 2 : Apprentice Network