--==OmegaRaids.mcph.co==-- NEED STAFF / BUILDERS!

JulieRocksABC's Avatar JulieRocksABC7/23/16 2:15 pm
1 emeralds 231 6
7/26/2016 5:30 pm
DogeDominator's Avatar DogeDominator
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I bring to you the next revolutionary Minecraft server! OmegaRaids is a unique, action packed server with endless fun! With a ground breaking community, OmegaRaids is filled with exclusive all-new tools, weapons and armor, and legendary super potions!

OmegaRaids also has amazing plugins like CustomEnchantments, SuperPotions, and MyPet!

Join now! OmegaRaids.mcph.co

And ladies and gentlemen, to answer your questions, YES, we DO need staff / builders! OmegaRaids is looking for top-quality Builders, and the most reliable staff on the planet!

To Apply:

Click to reveal
In-Game name:
Previous Experience?:
Why do you want to be Staff / Builder?:
Why should we choose you over somebody else?:
Anything else that you would like to add?:

Thank you and we hope to see you soon here at OmegaRaids.mcph.co!!!
JulieRocksABC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2016 5:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DogeDominator
In-Game name:DogeDominator
Previous Experience?:I have overcome alot of experience moderating minecraft servers,I learned NOT to abuse my powers and help other players in need
Why do you want to be Staff / Builder?:I would like to be a moderator because i would like to moderate this minecraft community! Also to have fun with other players.
Why should we choose you over somebody else?:You should choose me because i am very trustworthy and i will respect my rank.
Anything else that you would like to add?:Yes, i will not be able to join skype callse because i have no microphone. sorry. I home you like my application!
07/26/2016 4:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
MossMode
free bump!
07/25/2016 12:45 pm
JulieRocksABC
b3
07/25/2016 1:31 am
JulieRocksABC
b2
07/23/2016 5:13 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
LikeKazuma
In-Game name:Kazumasutra
Previous Experience?:ive been mod on 6-7 prison server and admin on 1-2 faction server so i know what i do
Why do you want to be Staff / Builder?:i love to help server improve and talk with the community to make it better and better
Why should we choose you over somebody else?:i have the experience im mature and i have the experience to know when to ban or mute someone ,not to mute him just for nothing.
Anything else that you would like to add?:thanks for reading my apply

Kazuma.
07/23/2016 4:00 pm
JulieRocksABC
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome