=-OmegaRaids-=Looking for Professional Staff/Builders

MossMode's Avatar MossMode7/19/16 12:00 pm
7/26/2016 10:09 pm
MossMode's Avatar MossMode
Hey guys! Come join our server! OmegaRaids is a unique, action packed server with a ton of cool features! With a really nice and reliable community we have worked hard for, we just need a few staff members and builders!

OmegaRaids also has amazing plugins like CustomEnchantments, SuperPotions, and MyPet!

Features:
OpFactions
MyPet (Pretty much pokemon but in a plugin form)
SuperPotions
Custom Enchants
Mob Arena
0 Lag
Donator Ranks

Join now! OmegaRaids.mcph.co

Yes we do need staff and builders. We're only looking for the best

To Apply:
Click to reveal
In-Game name:
Previous Experience?:
Why do you want to be Staff / Builder?:
Why should we choose you over somebody else?:
Anything else that you would like to add?:
MossMode
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2016 10:09 pm
MossMode
Also guys snicky made a new desc so check it out
07/26/2016 4:03 pm
MossMode
bump
07/20/2016 4:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Mallive
Great server!
07/26/2016 5:17 pm
MossMode
Thanks a lot!
07/20/2016 12:34 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
xInFuse
(Free bump) Good luck with recruitment!
07/20/2016 3:41 pm
MossMode
Thanks!
07/19/2016 11:59 pm
MossMode
Hey guys we're currently only looking for builders! If you would like to apply
please join this to apply
Ip: omegaraids.mcph.co
07/19/2016 9:57 pm
MossMode
SlicsavIgn: FMRanger

Why do you want to be a mod: I have many qualities that I believe could benefit your server from being able to code plugins to my vast amount of free time I could dedicate to your server p. I used to have a server of my own and I really miss being in charge and to have authority amongst other players. I understand that moderator just moderates players which I am extremely willing to do.

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 5

How would you deal with a spammer: I would kick the player as a warning, twice. I would the. Temp ban the player for a certain amount of time depending on how savier it was.
How many warnings do you give a hacker: 0
Why do you want to be staff on this server: I answered this questions earlier, I just really believe the I have qualities that could benefit the server. I also can moderate the server 4-8 hours a day.

Leadership skills: high quality
Experience:I have been staff on many servers and have owned about 10
Owners name: snickeyboy
Activeness: 1/10 scale 9

Ok right now me and snicky are reading it. We have answered the others btw. I will give you a response in about 10 minutes~!
07/19/2016 3:49 pm
Mallive
IGN: ItzTylerPvP
Experience as an mod: I have been Mod on 7 servers and admin on 2 and also Head-Mod on the same server.
How active are you a day: (Hours) 24+ hours
Why do you want to be staff: I love the server Because its really nice great work I didn`t get accepted because Justin and Hyxdena are already Mods so I guess I have to make a new one for Helper
Maturity on a scale of 1/10: 9
Faction Experience: All the server that I have been staff on (9) have all been Factions
What are the main 3 commands on factions: (Example /(something) /f create /f home /f claim
07/19/2016 5:08 pm
MossMode
Here letting you know we see you and we're going over it as I speak
07/19/2016 5:25 pm
Mallive
Thanks
07/19/2016 1:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Slicsav
Ign: FMRanger

Why do you want to be a mod: I have many qualities that I believe could benefit your server from being able to code plugins to my vast amount of free time I could dedicate to your server p. I used to have a server of my own and I really miss being in charge and to have authority amongst other players. I understand that moderator just moderates players which I am extremely willing to do.

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 5

How would you deal with a hacker: I would ban this player as hacking is against the rules.

How would you deal with a spammer: I would kick the player as a warning, twice. I would the. Temp ban the player for a certain amount of time depending on how savier it was.
How many warnings do you give a hacker: 0
Why do you want to be staff on this server: I answered this questions earlier, I just really believe the I have qualities that could benefit the server. I also can moderate the server 4-8 hours a day.

Leadership skills: high quality
Experience:I have been staff on many servers and have owned about 10
Owners name: snickeyboy
Activeness: 1/10 scale 9
07/20/2016 8:38 pm
MossMode
Im sorry but your application has been
Denied
Reason: You have not joined the server which is recommended to get a higher chance. Also you didnt seem to spend a lot of time into this application. Its very short.
07/19/2016 1:16 pm
Mallive
Ign: ItzTylerPvP
Why do you want to be a mod: Recently I left a wonderful server due to popularity so I want a new job and thought you may need some help.
Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 4
How would you deal with a hacker: If I had proof ban them if they had no proof I would stay around them to see if they are hacking.
How would you deal with a spammer: Mute them for 10 minutes then kick them if they proceed to do it!
How many warnings do you give a hacker: 0 depending on the servers rules
Why do you want to be staff on this server: It looks like a wonderful server and I have just left High-school so I will be active all day everyday.
Leadership skills: I have lots that I would love to share in-game
Experience: I have been staff on 9 servers including my recent one!
Owners name: Snickeyboy
Activeness: 1/10 scale: 10
07/22/2016 1:45 pm
MossMode
Your application has been
Neutralized
Reason: Need to spend more time on server.
07/19/2016 1:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc2181824
[deleted]
07/19/2016 5:09 pm
MossMode
Depending on how good you are. We could make something work
07/19/2016 1:08 pm
MossMode
Btw forgot to add this:
We have 2 moderator spots open and 4 trainee spots and 3 builder spots!
07/19/2016 12:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pandawesomeness
Ign: Pandawesomeness
Why do you want to be a mod: I love to be part of new servers! I love to bring humor to everyone. I want to bring justice to the server and I never want to abuse and I would never treat anyone unfairly.
Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 4
How would you deal with a hacker: If there was a hacker I would go 2 ways. Either If I had not seen I would ask for proof or solid evidence. And the other If i were to see and confirm it was real I would personally talk to the hacker and then to a higher up
How would you deal with a spammer: I would 1st mute them to warn them to stop. if not I would kick. And if they were to not stop after the warning i would either report them to a higher up or to the fourms
How many warnings do you give a hacker: I would give 2, 1 ban for a couple of days and the second a serious ban..
Why do you want to be staff on this server: This server seems to have so much potential and I love growing up with a new server this server has so much energy and that is why I would love to join this server!
Leadership skills:8/10
Experience: I have been playing since 2012 so I have been staff in too many server (10-15) and a partnership with a person
Owners name: Snickyboy
Activeness: 1/10 scale 9/10
07/20/2016 8:51 pm
MossMode
Hey! Im happy to tell you that your application has been
Netrualized
Reason: We really think you should be on a little bit longer. We will respond to you in game though in the future.
07/19/2016 1:30 pm
MossMode
Ok I have talked to snickyboy about this application and we're still discussing. We will give you an answer in about 1-2 hours
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome