OMG!

Zeerawk's Avatar Zeerawk9/29/14 2:02 pm
10/1/2014 10:12 am
Zeerawk's Avatar Zeerawk
guyss, guyssss, guys, guyz, gys!
I CAME BACK FROM THE WEEKEND AND THERE WAS SPIDER WEBS ON MY GUITAR!!!!
I only left it for the weekend and I HATE spiders......
Zeerawk
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2014 4:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
beastslayer55
Hahah, He has arachnophobia, and yet he is browsing the WEB.
10/01/2014 10:12 am
Zeerawk
-runs away flailing arms-
09/30/2014 11:05 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Zeerawkguyss, guyssss, guys, guyz, gys!
I CAME BACK FROM THE WEEKEND AND THERE WAS SPIDER WEBS ON MY GUITAR!!!!
I only left it for the weekend and I HATE spiders......

Um... Yes, that`s no problemo, you can clean it.
And what exactly do you want to hear from US?
09/30/2014 1:28 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
okokok
I'm Aussie
I have severe arachnophobia
do you think i'm happy
09/30/2014 1:12 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Hate to be the downer but this thread is just so pointless
09/30/2014 12:59 am
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
Not close to my friends moms reaction when she sees a snake
Once she saw a harmless snake in the basement and my friend went to pick it up and she screamed "WWait be careful it's a kobra!" when it looked nothing like a kobra
09/30/2014 12:36 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Goblin
Littleminer14
WillyWonka125
Click to reveal
I think what OP was trying to tell us goes far beyond finding a spider in a guitar. No, OP's words carry with them a far deeper meaning, a meaning which we can only begin to grasp. The human mind is a fantastic machine, able to control trillions of cells in such a way that an unfathomably complex organism became the apex predator of an entire planet. And yet, isn't it odd that this vastly capable machine has so many grossly large limits?

I do believe that these limits are placed on our brains by our brains themselves. The great thinkers of our time found a way to circumvent these limits, and OP's post made it quite obvious that he has found a way to curb these limits easily and efficiently. OP, in this instance, is a god. He has given an invaluable gift to the human race, a gift that will undoubtedly rocket him to a position similar to that of a god in our society. This gift will allow us to achieve things that, in the absence of this gift, will have taken us thousands, if not millions, of years to even realize that such achievements were even possible.

To think that amid the vast and desolate forums of PMC, a single, seemingly pointless thread contains the key that will allow humans to conquer the universe.

TL;DR - OP is a god.

09/29/2014 9:40 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Toast
WillyWonka125
I think what OP was trying to tell us goes far beyond finding a spider in a guitar. No, OP's words carry with them a far deeper meaning, a meaning which we can only begin to grasp. The human mind is a fantastic machine, able to control trillions of cells in such a way that an unfathomably complex organism became the apex predator of an entire planet. And yet, isn't it odd that this vastly capable machine has so many grossly large limits?

I do believe that these limits are placed on our brains by our brains themselves. The great thinkers of our time found a way to circumvent these limits, and OP's post made it quite obvious that he has found a way to curb these limits easily and efficiently. OP, in this instance, is a god. He has given an invaluable gift to the human race, a gift that will undoubtedly rocket him to a position similar to that of a god in our society. This gift will allow us to achieve things that, in the absence of this gift, will have taken us thousands, if not millions, of years to even realize that such achievements were even possible.

To think that amid the vast and desolate forums of PMC, a single, seemingly pointless thread contains the key that will allow humans to conquer the universe.

TL;DR - OP is a god.
09/30/2014 4:04 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
That must be the most idiotic thing I`ve ever heard.
09/30/2014 10:32 am
Zeerawk
^ This guy gets it.
09/29/2014 9:44 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
I unfortunately do not see such relation. Perhaps my inferior Terran mind cannot understand such complexity hiding within its true home.

No srsly I don't see the relation here. You should at least include something about guitars or spiders so you establish some really vague relation.
09/29/2014 9:29 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Why all the hurt, guys...? I know it's a forum and some people don't like useless threads (pun unintended), but let OP share his experience. I mean, come on, I'd want to post about it if my favourite musical instrument got trolled and converted into a trap by a spider...

And not to mention a spider could be hiding inside the guitar now...brings shivers up my mouth...(not even kidding, I imagined something going up my mouth while I am typing this).
09/30/2014 10:41 am
Zeerawk
The spider is probably scared to death because I play the shiz out of my guitar.
09/29/2014 9:18 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Purple Nurple
You should be proud of yourself for making a completely new topic for this. Pat yourself on the back man!
09/29/2014 9:14 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Cheezbergur11
My reaction sometimes when I see a spider:

But honestly, spiders are kind of helpful. Without them there would be a LOT more bugs in the house. Unless there are tons of spiders in your house. That's when it gets bad.
09/29/2014 8:10 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
Spiders are our friends.
09/29/2014 7:49 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
There was a giant spider on a wall at school....

( ._.)
('-' )
09/29/2014 5:56 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
KJP12
Yea, spiders can make webs less then 1 minute, which let me say, is quite impressively fast for their small size. They make webs where they want.
09/29/2014 5:51 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
xXTheArcherXx
Achievement Awarded:
Create a completely useless topic!

Here's your cookie.
09/29/2014 5:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Pony
icestar96
im okay with spiders, as long as they don't touch me. my brother, on the other hand, picks up spiders and doesn't care. he is the spiderlord
09/29/2014 5:19 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
idk if it helps but I try to focus on the good things, like I like some tarantulas cuz some of them look cute because they are fuzzy.There is nice more gentle ones like like rosehair and mexican redknee varieties that rarely bite people.

There was a couple of spiders in the ceiling above the dorm that no one removed for some reason and I liked to watch them grow bigger and bigger and change their web over time.

tl;dr spiders can be cool if you give them a chance
09/29/2014 5:22 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
lol, maybe there is a tarantula in you guitar! Let's hope he does not crawl out onto you when you are sleeping lol
09/29/2014 5:28 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
I almost sat on a giant spider not a tarantula but that freaked my out lol....
09/29/2014 5:09 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
MinerBRJ
Want a baloon?
09/29/2014 7:45 pm
Zeerawk
YES.
09/29/2014 3:41 pm
Level 27 : Expert Fish
Blobfish
i hate spiders. they like to bite me XD
09/29/2014 3:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dragonslayerx
Cool story bro!

You want a sticker now?
09/29/2014 3:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
KansasCityGirl
Was this necessary for a forum post?
09/29/2014 2:52 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Hehe, makes me glad to live in in a the UK where all of the spiders are harmless! Hopefully they have not crawled in side your guitar lol
09/30/2014 4:11 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
increase of them in the uk
09/29/2014 3:03 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Fisherman
Aegeah
Even in the UK, the spiders still creep me the heck out. Seriously, those dang massive ones seem to love my room even though it's got conkers and sprays of all-sorts around. Why 2piider2 whyyy ;_;
09/29/2014 2:24 pm
Level 20 : Expert Toast
Tumblr_Cat
that could be a problem, are the webs on the strings? i had a bad experience with some of those webs, the got between the strings and a bit inside, it was painful to remove as i was terrified to break something
09/29/2014 2:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Roleplay_Universe
I have like severe arachnophobia even the smallest spiders, like money spiders, I am scared of. I just generally hate them, I also held a Rose Tarantula when I went to Longleat Zoo but I still hate spiders.
09/30/2014 1:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ethoteric
If you have severe arachnophobia, you shouldn't even be able to hold that tarantula at all...
09/29/2014 2:07 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
Haha, yeah, spiders make a new web every night, and usually not in the same location every time. Sorry about your arachnophobia o3o
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome