"Once Per Day" Signal Switch (Extremely useful! Original!)

Hive_Mind's Avatar Hive_Mind2/8/16 5:18 am
2/13/2016 5:02 am
Hive_Mind's Avatar Hive_Mind
Hello PlanetMinecraft!
In this tutorial I show how to build a "Once Per Day" Signal Switch. This is a switch which allows a Redstone Signal to pass through for only a limited, adjustable length of time. The video shows different ways to customize the switch, so it will work how you need it to work.

It's very compact, and as far as I can tell, I'm the first to come up with it - or at least the first to make a tutorial. My proud contribution to the world of Redstone switches! I hope you guys can find a use for it - I use mine for Sugar Cane farms especially.

Hive_Mind
Level 36 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/13/2016 5:02 am
Hive_Mind
Perfect, thanks you guys. I'll get started on that now, starting with my earliest videos and then leading up to the most current ones.
02/08/2016 2:28 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Prince
IcarianPrince
if you go to your "account" page, there's a column on the left side of the screen with boxes for each possible submission category. If you click "blogs", it'll take you to a page where you can then press the "upload new blog" button on the top left side of the screen, and get started writing this up as a blog :>
02/08/2016 7:09 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Goblin
ToadieOdie
Yes, this. Clicking your user name will also give you access to all the things you can create for posts here on PlanetMinecraft. I don't visit YouTube directly very often, but I do visit this site frequently.
02/08/2016 7:02 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Goblin
ToadieOdie
I know you are allowed to post these in the forums. I don't have a problem with it. I'm wondering though if you are allowed to make this into a blog series here so people can subscribe to you and see when they are posted? I feel like it was sheer luck I saw the last one and this one.
02/08/2016 2:11 pm
Hive_Mind
I'm not sure how I'd do that, but if possible I absolutely would. I feel bad about clogging up the Redstone boards lol, but I figure activity is a good thing, and I try to post in other people's threads, answer questions, etc.

You can always subscribe on YouTube, but PlanetMinecraft is much more interactive than YouTube so I'd love to set up some kind of blog series. Just not sure how I'd go about it I'm actually kind of new to PlanetMinecraft
Click to reveal
but I like it more than the official forums shhh
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome