No one but ops can build/break?

xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx's Avatar xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx4/23/15 5:03 pm
1 emeralds 124 4
4/25/2015 3:02 am
uSneakyyMurican's Avatar uSneakyyMurican
On my Spigot server an old friend got on and wanted to help me terraform so I gave her admin but she couldn't build or break, I tried moving her into different ranks still nothing, I have essentials and I know about the spawn protection we went around 500 blocks out and still nothing, I've tried to /mangaddp admin essentials.modifyworld* and essentials.build* nothing works, I ran into this problem before but forgot how I fixed it, if someone could help me that'd be awesome, thanks!
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2015 3:02 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
uSneakyyMurican
Hey, the problem could be this: You may be using groupmanager. you need to do "/mangaddv (rank) build true", this will add the variable "build" and set it to "true" for that group. Any questions just message me on Skype or quote me and respond on here. Skype: Unrealistic.Being | And if you're using PEx, idk, just... yea. I could easily look up the node but... yea. I suggest going to the PEx website and looking at all the permissions for it
Have fun and best of luck! - Unreal
04/24/2015 7:34 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Make sure you added essentials.build, since slapping a * at the end doesn't do anything to my knowledge. It works for me when only using essentials.build.
04/24/2015 4:41 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
It also may be the spawn distance make sure it isnt a big number
04/23/2015 7:27 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
What other plugins are you using? Towny has permissions relevant to building, for example, that you need to add.

Also, what's the error?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome