[Mineline] One Piece themed server recruiting

ZeroUnleashed's Avatar ZeroUnleashed7/1/15 12:31 pm
7/2/2015 6:46 am
actuallilbuhs2's Avatar actuallilbuhs2
Hey my name is AbsoluteZero and i am in charge of staff recruitment for Mineline. And we need builders developers and of course staff to help us run a server. I am a very picky person so be as professional and clear as you can Thanks.

What is One Piece?
Well One Piece is a show if you didn't know, Just go to google

How will this work/be different?
When you first start off in the server you get to pick to be either a pirate or marine. As a pirate you can create a crew or join one to raid and destroy those who appose you, of course gain wealth and power along the way. As a marine you are the guardians of this world, trying to stop all pirates with us, and move up the ranks to be a rear admiral. Of course there are many others things to do like creative, mini games, tournaments, weekly drop parties etc.

Want more information contact me on skype vincent8899965
Note: I will not accept applications on skype, please do not add me to apply

What are we looking for?
Admiral (Admin)
Vice Admiral (Mod)
Artisan (Builder)
Developer

Applications:(Admin/Mod)

IGN:
Skype(required):
Past experience:
Why are you interested in this position:
Timezone:
Extra(optional):

Applications: Builder

IGN:
Skype(required):
Personal building style:
Example of work(You can show us through skype):
Extra(Optional):

Applications: Developer

IGN:
Skype(required):
Knowledge of permissions:
Extra(optional):

Thanks For Reading
ZeroUnleashed
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 6:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
actuallilbuhs2
IGN: ActualLilbuhs
Skype(required): ActualLilbuhs
Position(Admin/Mod):Admin
Past experience: owned multiple servers, have been admin/mod on others
Why are you interested in this position: i enjoy helping out and making sure people follow the rules. the server idea just sounds amazing! i would love to be involved in it and help out
Timezone: central (UTC)
Extra(optional):
07/02/2015 1:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
PrimeFrost546
ManaCreeper Moderator (Vice Admiral) Application:

IGN: ManaCreeper
Skype(required): ManaCreeper (Same as my IGN)
Age: I am currently 15 years old, as I was born on the 28/10/1999

Position(Admin/Mod): I would like to apply for the position Moderator.

Past experience:
Yes I do have past experience of being a staff member. I was once a Moderator on a server called Adventure Realms which was shut down because of low funding, I was also a Moderator on another server called Poseidon-Craft but I chose to resign for a reason, I was a Head-Admin on a server called Pone-craft but was also shut down, I was once a Helper on server called MCubePvp but suddenly I was demoted for some reason, and lastly I was once a Owner on a network but it only lasted for 2 days.

Why are you interested in this position:
Well the reason I am interested in the position Moderator is because I feel like I have more experience in being a Moderator as I've been Mod on many servers in my previous years as staff. Another reason is that I see your server with potential of becoming a popular server, and that it may become a wonderful community one day.

Timezone:
Australian Central Time-zone (UTC: 09:30)

Extra(optional):
Thank you for reading my application, and if I was denied then please inform me.
07/01/2015 10:48 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
AtomStation
Applications:(Admin/Mod)

IGN: AtomStation

Skype(required): xx_atomstation_xx

Position(Admin/Mod): I don't mind too much. I would prefer admin/admiral but mod/vide admiral is also fine.

Past experience: I have been a mod on a whitelisted megabuild server (where there are different jobs to collect items that goes towards creating a HUGE build e.g. the Parthenon).

Why are you interested in this position: I really like the concept of guilds and factions, but I also would love a somewhat RPG twist to it. This server, if I haven't misinterpreted your explanation, is basically a faction server except with two different classes and you battle each other. At first, I thought that this was just a faction disguised as something else, but the class choosing and ranking aspect made my vision of this server different. Even though it actually still may be just a faction server, I believe those two new original aspects deserves appreciation.

Timezone: I am currently in UTC-06:00 (aka Central Time), and will be in this timezone for about the next month or so. But I normally live in UTC+08:00.

Extra(optional): Thank you for taking your time to read my application for admin/mod!
07/01/2015 9:18 pm
ZeroUnleashed
Keep them coming!
07/01/2015 8:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Derpisaurus
Staff Application
IGN: Derpisaurus
Skype(required): Nightfury97
Position(Admin/Mod): Admin
Past experience: Ive been Head-Admin 5 times, Admin 15 times, Moderator 48 times, and Builder/Helper 200+ times on various servers over my years on Minecraft. Over time I've learned many things and gained knowledge as I go but sadly there's more being created every day so there's always room to learn more things about minecraft and staff maintenance. In regards to building, I've helped build multiple server spawns/shops/and arenas and I've also built 2 adventure maps consisting of over 30 different map sections.
Why are you interested in this position: I believe that I could potentially help the server in both the aspect of community and maintenance because I'm good at problem solving and I work well in community's which allows me an easier time to bring them together and to create bonds, I also feel that with my extensive previous experience as staff on multiple servers that I could potentially be a viable and loyal candidate for your servers staff.
Timezone: CST
Extra(optional): All I wanted to say was thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon!
07/01/2015 8:48 pm
ZeroUnleashed
Keep them coming
07/01/2015 7:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
SasotoThePlayer
IGN: Sasoto
Skype(required): sasotoquint
Do you know One Piece?: Yes, I got past the time skip
Personal building style: Ruins, pixel art, wood, medieval
Example of work(You can show us through skype): Through skype
Extra(Optional): N/A
07/01/2015 7:28 pm
ZeroUnleashed
bump
07/01/2015 2:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Accepted?
Or not?
07/01/2015 1:55 pm
ZeroUnleashed
Keep them coming!
07/01/2015 1:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Dev Application
IGN: AgentZyphics
Skype(required): Nooby_Pikachu
Knowledge of plugins: I am very experianced and my experiance gets my skype spamemd with requests to be a Dev or Plugin - Manager for servers and help them with some errors.
Knowledge of permissions: Via Perms I can Esily make a group manager group or Pex group
Extra(optional):
Here I will show you an example of me proving to a player that im not a lier and I will show you a PermissionsEX group named "donator" that has acces to the commands /fly, /fix, /eat, /heal, and can use chat colors

/pex group Donator create
/pex group Donator prefix &8&l[&3&ldonator&8&l]
/pex group Donator add essentials.fly
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.armor
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.enchanted
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.all
/pex group Donator add essentials.feed
/pex group Donator add essentials.heal
/pex group Donator add essentials.chat.color

Now time for Group Manager
/mangadd Donator
/mangaddv donator prefix &8&l[&3&ldonator&8&l]
/mangaddp Donator essentials.fly
/mangaddp Donator essentials.repair
/mangaddp Donator essentials.repair.armor
/mangaddp Donator essentials.repair.enchanted
/mangaddp Donator essentials.repair.all
/mangaddp Donator essentials.feed
/mangaddp Donator essentials.heal
/mangaddp Donator essentials.chat.color

Admin App Just In case im not accepted

IGN: AgentZyphics
Skype(required): Nooby_Pikachu
Position(Admin/Mod): Admin
Past experience: Ive been admin on 3 servers and Owner on 2 and co-owner on 2
Why are you interested in this position: I like to give players the best experience ever and i want them to have the feeling that they have found the right server to play on and the environment is good and unharmful and positive
Timezone: EST
Extra(optional):
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome