Oneirophilia Recruitment.

Magicalness's Avatar Magicalness7/1/15 11:19 am
7/7/2015 12:11 pm
Magicalness's Avatar Magicalness
If there are no places available, come back later!

Welcome to the Oneirophilia server recruitment page!
Here, you can apply for staff for the Oneirophilia server!

* = Do not need to answer.

Builder.
Click to reveal
In game name :
Age* :
Examples of your builds :
Exterior or interior? :
Best theme :
Why choose you? :

Moderator.
Click to reveal
In-game name :
Description of yourself :
Past experiences? :
What would you do if you saw someone using killaura? :

Admin.
Click to reveal
In-game name :
Past experiences? :
What would you do if you saw someone using the book hack? :

Head Admin.
Click to reveal
In-game name :
Past experiences? :
What would you do if you saw another member of staff abusing their powers? :

Developer.
Click to reveal
In-game name :
Skills :
Past experience :
Magicalness
Level 14 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2015 12:11 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pony
Magicalness
Bump
07/02/2015 10:27 am
Level 1 : New Network
XxHawkDoesSkinsxX
IGN:DrawingZach
Skills: Very nice to talk to, (Sounds like an Eharmony application xD) Respectful of my abilities I've earned, am able to work hard decisions out if needed. I've respectfully given somebody my moderator position for the fact that they've been making applications for the past few years.

Description of myself: I'd say I'm hard working and persistent (Some may think that to be annoying), I'm funny (Atleast to myself xD), and I take people into consideration. As I said before, I'd given my two year position as moderator on a server to a person who'd just been itching for it, and don't regret the choice. They've been responsible, and caring for their fellow moderators/Admins, as well as the owner. I just thought it was time to get back into the game, and become an Admin.

Past experience: I've been moderator on 3 servers, two of which closed because of technical issues that weren't sorted out by the owners. I still visit the 3rd server regularly, and hope to do the same with yours.

What I'd do if a staff member used their powers incorrectly: I'd talk to them privately, ask what or why they were doing to make me revoke their staff position, and try not to make an argument occur. I'd like to think the calm, orderly, approach has a better outcome. I hope you think so as well!

Way of communication: KWoodburn@westbranch.k12.oh.us (Sisters old email.)
07/02/2015 5:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
actuallilbuhs2
App for Head-Admin

In-game name : actuallilbuhs

Skills : Building, staff, redstone capabilities, Ik a lot of commands for plugins, i can learn the commands fast, i also can do plugins a bit(groupmanager, install if needed, etc;). Though i cant make custom plugins, i can always learn though.

Description of yourself : Mature kid, some hate me some like me, im active a lot, though sometimes i will be inactive for a couple days or so when i need a break from electronics or such. though when im on i will be one for long amounts of time.

Past experiences? : I have owned multiple servers, but i had to shut them down due to donation problems(didnt get). Ive been staff on countless servers over the years, since ive played since the beta of MC.

What would you do if you saw another member of staff abusing their powers? : I would temporarily demote them, until i could consult Co-Owner or Owner about them if you tell me to give the powers back i would, but warn them.
07/02/2015 4:14 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Katheroine
[Builder]

In game name : Katheroine
Age* : 17
Examples of your builds : Cute/Pastel, Modern, Simple Village/Towny.
Exterior or interior? : Both ++
Best theme : Modern
Why choose you? : I would love to share my builds with the server and create interesting and appealing buildings.

[Moderator, or Admin, ++]

Skills : Mature, people-person, builder, supportive/cooperative, WorldEdit, etc..
Description of yourself : My name is Katheryne, and my name might make you think of the drug heroine... but trust me it has nothing to do with that. I am a college student so i might not be able to be on all the time, perhaps the weekends only. I am a very helpful person and i love working as a team. I don't like to be that kind of person in staff where they leave out and are unsupportive to the players, it's all about the server and its people. Also, i'm in pacific time zone (UTC)..
Past experiences? : I've been an owner of a server (shut down due to irl things), and i've been admin of a modded server (quit). I have taken care of many things, and also messed with plugins but i rather not go back to it. lol..
What would you do if you saw someone using killaura? : Temporary ban, and then i would check up with a higher rank to decide on a permanent ban.
07/01/2015 11:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
diamonds0098
Admin
In-game name : diamonds0098
Skills : Mature, Helpful, People person, Happy to help, good builder
Description of yourself : I am a helpful person who love to help other. I am a quick thinker and am always able to see things from different angles of perspective.
Past experiences? : I have been mod, admin, even co owner on a few servers, none of which took of. I've never been able to own my own because my computer isn't strong enough for it.
What would you do if you saw someone using the book hack? : Clear their entire inventory and warn, and if they get another then temp ban or perm depending on reflection with my superiors.
07/01/2015 11:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xLone_Wolfyx
In game name : xLone_Wolfyx
Age* : (Idk Irl Or In Game) Irl - 12 In Game - 16
Examples of your builds : I Dont Know How To Give This Part... (Dont Know How To Take Screenshots)
Exterior or interior? : 75 (Exterior) 25 (Interior)
Best theme : Camping Or Log Cabins (A Nature Type)
Why choose you? : I Am An Amazing Builder And I Have Wanted To Show The World How I Can Do OUT Of Singleplayer Mode!
07/01/2015 10:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
st6sniper1
In-game name : st6sniper1
Skills : I can code C-sharp, I can enforce and make sure players on the server follow the rules. I can design websites and custom banners for the server
Description of yourself : I enjoy playing lacrosse and playing drums. I always have had a knack for computers. I have coded several basic games and I have actually been payed to design a website with banners for a server. I have many games and I have a lenova erazor computer with 3 screens. one screen is attached to my alienware area x51 computer. I make 30 dollars a week and I can help pay for some features of the server.
Past experiences? : I have been admin on many servers and moderator on a few. The reason I am not applying for head admin is because I believe a staff member should have to earn the rank not just apply for it. I also am learning C-sharp and java script.
What would you do if you saw someone using the book hack? : I would go into vanish and watch them closely if they show any signs of hacking I would punish them with the appropriate consequence (It would most likely be a permanate ban) \

Thanks
07/01/2015 9:57 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
In-game name : SkaterPro8
Skills :I'm an okay builder. I have played minecraft for a long time i know alot of plugins.
Description of yourself : Friendly Will be strict if i have too
Past experiences? : Co- Owner Admin Mod
What would you do if you saw another member of staff abusing their powers? i would report immediately and if i couldn't report it i would tell them to stop and or ban or kick

I Would Like to be Head Admin
Thanks
07/01/2015 11:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FaZeKoalas
Why, hello there I would most certainly apply for admin.

In-game name : My IGN would be : FaZeKoalas
Skills : i have a variety of skills so i will name only a couple: World Edit, My Cooperation skills, Mcmmo(if you have it), ETC.
Description of yourself : my Irl name is Ryan and i am 14 years of age My time zone is Central Daylight Time (CDT)
Past experiences? :
What would you do if you saw someone using the book hack? :Immediate Permanent Ban With a message saying : "Nice try"

Well thanks for letting me apply.
07/01/2015 11:40 am
Level 33 : Artisan Zombie
SpoopyBlue
CODE: SELECT ALL
In-game name : Necrelem
Skills : I have great people skills and have always been a calm person I like to build but cant build super detailed awesome castles [Yet]
Description of yourself : I am pretty short but I don't get angry about height jokes XD
I am a girl and as said before I'm pretty calm I don't like too give out punishments but will not hesitate if rules are broken
Past experiences? : I have been admin on Smarticale Co
What would you do if you saw someone using the book hack? : Seeing as I don't know what that is but see the word hack Id probably temp ban maybe a day or two
07/01/2015 11:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
BlazeGirl_
In-game name : BlazeGirl_
Skills : Mature for my age and I have been staff on larger servers.

Description of yourself : I'm a 15 years old girl from Norway, I've been staff on both small and big servers and expirienced myself a lot of stuff that involves working on a server. I'm better with community stuff and I'm very happy towards other players. I might be looked at as a little bit weird, happy and mature. I take the mature and clever decisions. I do not take any sides in a case, what so ever and I would never ban or report a person without having proof of this player doing something wrong/against the rules.
I am online pretty much all day after work (summer job) and I can stay up late if I'm needed somewhere.
I learn quickly, and I can almost be put up to do any task, except coding. If there's writing on forums, banning, talking to players. I'm an open book, open for anything.
My skype is: skilpadde2000
If you would wish to contact me and talk

Past experiences? : I have been staff on a small creative server which had about 10-20 players on. Quiet the drama server, but in my opinion it was not organized enough. I have also been staff on The Arkham Network. I was a helper from January to the start of April. It was an amazing expirience and I learned a lot from the staff there, which I believe I can use on other servers. If proof of me being a helper on arkham is needed then here is some screenshots: http://prntscr.com/7nkh1w
http://prntscr.com/7nkhhh (I know arkham is a popular server and anyone could say they were staff there, which is why I provide proof.)

What would you do if you saw someone using killaura? : If I saw a person using killaura I would record it with a recording software. Then once I had enough proof to provide I'd either ban the player myself, or if I was in doubt if it was hacks or not, send it to another staff member/ staff chat.
I'm not afraid to ask for help, and I would not ban a player without having enough proof to provide.

I hope you can consider me as a staff member, I would be happy to work for you
I'm applying for moderator because I believe that to be an Admin, you have to work for it. I want to prove to you that I am worthy of it if I wanted to be an admin. And at this point I would not even want an admin role.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome