[Shop] {Closed} Jetra Graphics

Jetra's Avatar Jetra8/17/14 5:37 pm
8/21/2014 2:37 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra

Reason
Until further notice, I'm going to have to close this thread due to real life issues. One day I hope to re-open this, for now, apologies about this. All current requests are not being worked on.

Hey there, members of Planet Minecraft, I would like to announce that I am now taking requests for graphics for your Twitter, YouTube, or even an account profile. Most of you know of me as a blogger and writer on this site. However, I decided that now would be a perfect time for me to expand on a second hobby of mine that's always interested me which is Graphic Design. Feel free to give me your requests, but firstly, some important things, continue reading.

How can I make a request? How long will it take?
One of two ways, either reply to this thread and I'll make a note of it or you can personally PM me. If you choose to make a PM, please use the format [Request] along with your name as the subject, then make the details of your request in the message. Include any images that you think might help me. If you do not follow the subject format, it will be outright denied.

As for how long each request will take, I try to get it within a day or two, however I am busy with family as well as moderating this site, so if it takes a bit longer, I apologize. I will try to take all requests, but I may deny you if it's inappropriate, too complicated, or any other reason. If I do not reply back within a week, you may PM me about your request, I might forget it and, again, apologies if I do. Do NOT spam me about your request, I will immediately deny yours if you do.

Tools and Services
At the moment, I am not very good, my skills would be consider amateurish. I can do some custom designs or minor alterations as well as some simple photoshopping. I use the following tools:

• GIMP
  • Paint.NET
  • Paint Tool Sai

Below, in a spoiler, should give a small sample of how good I am. I always suggest getting a back-up designer in case I fail to finish work for someone. If trouble appears on my doorstep or I'm unable to complete it, I will try to PM you along with the reason of me stopping work on it.

Some work I did

Now, for the final words, let there be ART! Curse you, Middy
Jetra
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2014 6:32 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
Useless_Paul
My ign: paulsys
Request: Could I have the drawn avatar thing with my character holding a sword (diamond preferably)
08/18/2014 6:30 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
could you possibly make one of my character holding a skull?

IGN: Skelly_Toon
08/18/2014 5:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
scizbot
woah these are awesome!
08/18/2014 4:23 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Marthellio
Jetra
CaptainWaterfallWow, I love the pokemon one, if possible, could you make the same for me, exept changing the trainer cloths into my own, my IGN is MANOFKRYPTON and heres a drawing of what I about look like <3

Click to reveal awesomeness

This one was a bit tricky, but here you go, hope you like it.

Awww we love you Jetra, exept when you ban people <3
08/18/2014 11:37 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
How about my avatar with a sword attached to the side. and in a fighting stance with the sword taken out about 25%
http://fav.me/d79chtt - Full avatar

The sword holder should be about on the middle part of the body
I tried making swords before, but I suck x3
08/18/2014 11:12 am
Jetra
Jetra
progamingkilzCan you make one?A minecraft themed one with the text "GizmoTehCatHD"
Cool text and background with some minecraft skins and stuff would be cool
This would be a youtube banner

Noted, will begin work on it tomorrow.

Figured I'd get a bit creative with this one, actually like how part of it came out.

Finished, ;-; kind of simple, sorry
08/18/2014 9:23 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
Could you make me some cool text that says LittleChaosGaming
08/21/2014 2:37 pm
Jetra
Apologies, this one got a little bit lost in the mess, but here you go

08/18/2014 7:22 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Could you make me a cookie like icon that says I support TheLittleBiskit inside please?
08/18/2014 6:26 pm
Jetra
I present thee with

Your request
08/19/2014 1:42 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Thanks!
08/17/2014 10:09 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Pig
Aequotis
Maybe a Modern style support stamp

Go wild!

Psst!

Don't stick anything about cabbages on it, or DAP will shout at me
08/19/2014 6:15 pm
Jetra
That's really vague, but I made one I like to call the Hitchhiker's stamp...punny sorry if it's bad
Click to reveal

UMayBleedHow about my avatar with a sword attached to the side. and in a fighting stance with the sword taken out about 25%
http://fav.me/d79chtt - Full avatar

The sword holder should be about on the middle part of the body
I tried making swords before, but I suck x3

Unfortunately, I'm going to deny that one, I have no tablet so it'd be a bit difficult to do and my skills aren't quite up to par.

Skelly_Tooncould you possibly make one of my character holding a skull?

IGN: Skelly_Toon

Useless_PaulMy ign: paulsys
Request: Could I have the drawn avatar thing with my character holding a sword (diamond preferably)

Noted, but they're going to take a while due to the reason stated above. It's not impossible, just have to go slower with it.
08/17/2014 9:55 pm
Jetra
CaptainWaterfallWow, I love the pokemon one, if possible, could you make the same for me, exept changing the trainer cloths into my own, my IGN is MANOFKRYPTON and heres a drawing of what I about look like <3

Click to reveal awesomeness

This one was a bit tricky, but here you go, hope you like it.
08/17/2014 7:06 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Marthellio
Wow, I love the pokemon one, if possible, could you make the same for me, exept changing the trainer cloths into my own, my IGN is MANOFKRYPTON and heres a drawing of what I about look like <3

08/17/2014 6:15 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dolphin
Masq
Aha thanks Jetra!
08/17/2014 5:50 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
progamingkilz
Can you make one?A minecraft themed one with the text "GizmoTehCatHD"
08/17/2014 5:47 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dolphin
Masq
Heya Jetra!
Woah, I need one of these graphics! They are incredible! =)

I would love it, if you could make an avatar type thing for my PMC account loosely based on: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/imma-be-a-hipsta-k/ that would say "Welcome to my World" at the top.

Or a pastel blue stamp saying "I support TT" and then like a pencil or book graphic or something xD

Aha, I don't really mind what you make! I just want a Jetra homemade graphic because who wouldn't want one?! I am going to start the trend.

~TT
08/17/2014 6:13 pm
Jetra
Super Amazing Reveal!!!!

^ Hipster button stamp...hope you like it.

progamingkilzCan you make one?A minecraft themed one with the text "GizmoTehCatHD"

Noted, will begin work on it tomorrow.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome