Orbital Prison ! Need staff! OP PRISON SERVER!

FatalCommunity's Avatar FatalCommunity10/31/14 8:12 pm
1 emeralds 6.2k 160
6/14/2016 6:34 pm
lava_creeper-1's Avatar lava_creeper-1
Orbital Prison

IP: Play.OrbitalPrison.Com

Info:
Orbital Prison is a brand new OP Prison server. Our goal isn't just to be the best, but to have the best community. Myself and my dev are 2 hard working people that work our butts off every day to provide a great experience for you guys. My dev updates his plugins every week which means more custom plugins.

Plugins: (Only the fun ones)
- MineBow An awesome bow that EXPLODES into the ground
- Crates A plugin where you get keys from voting! Good luck
- Tokens! Every 1000 blocks you get a token!

Staff Application:

IGN:
How active will you be:

Willing to Donate:
FatalCommunity
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/14/2016 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lava_creeper-1
Name: Michael
IGN: Lava_Creeper_1
Experience as staff: I been staff before on a server but it shut down because they didn't have enough money to stay up.
How active will you be: I can be on for 4 hours a day during the week and the weekend I can be on 12 hours
03/17/2016 10:22 am
RipJawz
Why do you say "Be active please" when they said they play 3-4 hours a day. That's a huge amount of time dude. What, you want them to have no life or something and play 12 hours a day? Stupid.
03/05/2016 2:45 am
JustCallMeShady
Form:
IGN: JustCallMeShady
Position you are applying for?: Admin.
Past Experience: I have been on three different servers two have been shut off and one is a work in progress. Pitforge (Moderator) (Offline) Voidcraft (Head-Admin) (Offline) PSCGames (Head-Moderator) (Online)
Rate your Builds out of 10 (Screen shots) (If applicable): I have no screenshots only experience of building, I would rate my builds 8-9/10.
How many hours could you be online per day?: 1-4 Hours a day depends on what the days is (school or work related)
How loyal would you be?: I would be loyal to the players and staff as much as I can and I will punish someone who will try to break the rules of this server.
Channel link (If applicable): N/A
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time.
Skype or TeamSpeak (Needed): Skype: love.saraaah TeamSpeak: N/A
Why should we choose you over someone else?: If it is necessary to choose someone over me than I think that it should be done because I want to not only meet the expectations of someone but go beyond that and be as loving, passionate, funny, patient, and important person that people can remember. If this application does get rejected it is understandable and I will move on.
02/18/2016 4:10 pm
JDGAMING94
Name: Jordon
IGN: JDGAMING94
Experience as staff: I am currently part admin of a friends server but apart from that not really had much experience really
How active will you be: bout 8 or 9+ hours a day
01/20/2016 11:22 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
DJLewis4599
Name: Lewis
IGN: LewisMines_
Experience as staff: Owned a server, admin on 3 others
How active will you be: 4 hrs a day at least
01/11/2016 1:37 pm
MSHCompany
Name: Josh
IGN: MSHCompany i will change it to ImGalo
Experience as staff: I am CoOwner on a server and i am ver experienced with plugins and i can develop some plugins and i am a very helpful and friendly guys and i know how to make servers better
How active will you be: i will be almost all day but when i got busy i will be only for 6 hours

Willing to Donate: yes i will when i get paid
01/11/2016 9:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Xxits_LeoxX
Name: Leo.
IGN: The_DJ_Leo.
Experience as staff: I am a very good staff i have been staff on other servers aswell and i have helped the other servers with much like building helping players and staff I am also fast at typing (for the age) I have also owned my own server that only had creative on it but it got hacked on day 5 sadly
How active will you be: from about 1-3 hours aday but sometimes less and sometimes more

Willing to Donate: No i'm sorry but i can't but maybe in a few months but im not 100% sure
01/11/2016 7:09 am
MSHCompany
Name: josh
IGN: MSHCompany/ImGalo
Experience as staff:i was owner coowner and i owned a couple of servers and i am experienced with plugins and building and i am a very helpful frindly guy that love to help players and my server was Op Prison so i know what will make the server awesomeness
How active will you be: i will be active almost all day but sometimes i will only for 10 hours
01/11/2016 7:11 am
MSHCompany
I will change my IGN To ImGalo so pla make that name Mod if you accepted me
01/04/2016 12:30 pm
DaKatz
Name: Owen
IGN: DaKatz
Experience: Was admin on other server's
How Active will you be: Im active allot so you probely will see me around
11/09/2015 8:23 pm
mineraider51
AGE 15
NAME isaiah
IGN mineraider51
skype killakid66
I have been staff and co host of many severs and admin
im on every day and all night most of the time

sorry i posted 2 times i i for got what IGN MEANS LOL
11/08/2015 10:23 am
mineraider51
AGE 15
NAME Isaiah
IGN IM NOT SURE
SKYPE killakid66
have been co-owner of many severs and admin and build of many severs
IM active mostly every day and im up till like 3:00 in the night so ya.
10/24/2015 12:58 am
Level 1 : New Network
CorosSyrup
Name: Jay.
IGN: RubyTurtle.
Experience as staff: Yes, several servers. In all time on minecraft, 100+ servers
How active will you be: 6 hours daily.
09/24/2015 9:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TBNRDaDerpyOne
Name: Sean
IGN: NebulaMenFTW
Experience as staff: 5 weeks co-owner, 11 months admin, 7 months moderator
How active will you be: 1 hour a day
09/24/2015 7:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
_GamingGodz_
Staff Application:

Name:Dwayne Villanueva
IGN:GamingDeveloper
Experience as staff:Dev (4),Owner(1) co owner(1) Admin (3) Mod (3) helper (1)
How active will you be:everyday or weekends 2-5 hours
09/24/2015 7:44 am
oscarll110
Name:Oscar Loetsch
IGN:oscarll110
Experience as staff:How can i contribute to the server?
I am very experienced in being a staff i know lots of commands and i am an ok builder but all round really good staff member i could teach trial staff what to do when something happens to make them better staff members i could also advertise this server with people to get more people on this server i have been many staff ranks like:Owner,Co-owner,Head-Admin,Admin,Mod,Head-Mod,Helper and Builder. I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​ I want to be staff on your server because I see potential in it and I want to unleash it make it a nice place to be to have fun and make people who are down happy to be on the server I want to help those in need and make this server the best server it can be.
How active will you be:Weekdays 3-4 hours a day Weekends 6-7 hours a day maybe more maybe less depends on if i am doing something that day.
09/24/2015 6:20 am
SuperOG
Name: Luke
IGN: iSuper_
Experience as staff: Very much.
How active will you be: If accepted, 5 hours a day
09/09/2015 5:29 pm
OMGItzCookie HD
Name:Tyler Nicholson
IGN:OMGItzCookie
Experience as Staff:None
How Active will I be: 1-2 soon will be 5-6
09/02/2015 11:51 pm
cjmv5100
Cj
cjmv5100
cjmv5100
1 year helping my friend
at least 3 hours a day
08/30/2015 4:45 pm
Curry2k15
Name:Colin
IGN:Astros27_
Experience as staff: I have co-owned two servers, Pineapple Factions and Coco Craft. I have been admin on SnowyCraft and a another server I forget. I have been Head Mod, Mod and Helper on 10 servers combined. The two servers that I co-owned were a drug/faction roleplay server and a faction server. I have been in risky situations before, and I know how to handle them pretty well.
How active will you be:
2-3 hours a day
Willing to Donate:
Yup
08/30/2015 4:15 pm
CelticMcNetwork
DROP PARTY SOON!!!!
08/29/2015 10:03 pm
CelticMcNetwork
Interested in joining? Let us know!
08/29/2015 8:46 pm
hiphopdavey

Name: Davey Witmer

IGN: Pizzachamp12

Experience as staff: I own my own server and I set up the whole thing myself. I seem a bit young to be running my own server but it's what I like to do and it makes me happy. I have been staff on probably just 1 other server but I can't remember.

How active will you be: I will be as active as I can. I am still in school but I will spend as much time as I can on here. I am also a very active streamer so I will stream (almost) anytime! This server is one of my favorites and being a rank on it will just make it better! At the time of typing this I am doing a 12 hour livestream, mostly streamed on this server! That's how much it means to me. I will be on this server as much as I can!

Willing to Donate: If I could, I would however I am only 12 years old so sadly, no.

P.S. My Twitch account is twitch.tv/pizzachamp12 and I have 55 followers (at the time of this message)
08/29/2015 8:38 pm
BitOrb
Age: My currently age is 15.I am turning 16 this August.
Name:My name is Joe.
IGN:Voxtrius
Experience as staff:I have been elected for staff on 3 different server.FrozenMC, TitanicPrison & KryptonFactions.
How active will you be:I will be on this amazing server every day for 10 hours.
08/29/2015 8:27 pm
MarkWUT
My Age: 10 (I know, but i'm not that immature)
Name: Mark John
IGN: minkang7360
Experience as staff: I have been an admin on EnderCraftPvP, and it was really fun but unfortunately the server closed down. I can do a lot of plugin config editing, or sometimes add plugins. I learn a bit of HTML, so I maybe able to help you design your very own website!
How active I will be: At least one week twice/three times (Unless i'm not free, skype me if i'm not online)

Willing to Donate: Depends on the money, if it's low, yes!
08/29/2015 8:06 pm
Quagerdoodle
We are still recruiting!
07/02/2015 8:15 pm
IceyWolfy

Name: Ryley

IGN: FoxyWolfy18

Experience as staff: I have a lot of experience as a staff member. I recently got Head-Builder on a server called Element Warriors. It's a pretty fun server. I love to build. I'm good with players, and i'm a friendly person. I've been staff on many servers. I'm Owner on 2 (they aren't my servers) Co-Owner on 1 (it's coming out soon) Head-Admin on 3, Admin on 2, Mod on 1, Helper on 3, and more! I love helping servers to make it a better place, and the best it could ever be. I can handle a bunch of people that are being rude, so people don't have to worry. I'm good with commands, and plugins, if you need them. I'm willing to work as hard as i can to help the server become better in any shape or form.

How active will you be: I can be active a lot. Mostly at night since i get alone time to just play. But if i get accepted, i will stay on for as long as you need so i can help

Other: I've played on this server for about 1-2 weeks, and it's a pretty awesome server! You guys did a great job with it, if you need any help i'm always there. Thanks for taking the time to read my application. Even if i don't get accepted, i'll still enjoy my experience on the server as a normal player, and have as much fun as possible. Thanks again! <3
06/07/2015 7:51 pm
Quagers
Adding a ton of new features soon!
06/07/2015 7:22 pm
Quagers
Make sure to apply everyone!
05/08/2015 5:43 am
znuts
Staff Application:

Name:gavin cunningham
IGN:dezznuts123
Experience as staff:i have been staff on many big servers and I am woking on my own server at the moment it should be up in march 2016
How active will you be:
as active as I a=can be because I get home from school at 3:30pm
05/02/2015 12:58 pm
buddythecreeper
Name:damon
IGN:buddythecreeper
Experience as staff:i am staff on my friends servers (they would not like me to say the ip's) sorry would say if i could
How active will you be:3 to 9 pm Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
would also like to add:i am a very good staff member i dont abuse power and i am great at helping people
05/01/2015 1:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
FireBlaze439

Name: James

IGN: FireBlaze439

Experience as staff: I really dislike hackers so I think I can really help improving the server by getting the hackers banned by either making them screenshare me or making them type ".legit". Also, I can help the server by banning (this includes kicking, muting and temp-banning) players that spam because let's be honest, no one finds it fun to have players on servers that constantly spam. Also, I can make this server a very fun experience for new players because if they need any help, I will always be there to answer their multiple questions.

I deserve to be staff because I really enjoy helping players out by answering any questions regarding the server, commands, etc. Also, I will welcome players to the server and this can make their server experience even better!

How active will you be: More than 8 Hours a day

Thanks For Reading and I Hope I will be a staff member, Peace!!!
03/25/2015 5:47 pm
finntalez
Name: Castielo
IGN: FinneyM
Skype: I sadly do not have Skype, but it is for a good reason
Experience as staff: I have been moderator twice, head-moderator once, admin once, head admin twice, co-owner once and I have even owned my own server, in conclusion, I am extremely experienced with staff, and that is why I think you should pick me for whatever you are comfortable with
How active will you be: I can play for about 2-3 hours on week days and 3-4.5 hours on weekends
03/02/2015 5:21 pm
FnordyWall542
Name:Ricky
IGN:FnordyWall542
Experience as staff: I am a staff on a server called speedercraft, and the server is pretty successful, I play a lot of multiplier and I know exactly what a Staff should look like, Respectful, responsible, no rage, no curse, be kind and everything to help people out.
How active will you be: Weekdays maybe, but on weekends I can be on really often, it is all depends on my parents.
01/12/2015 2:42 am
dies134
Name:Andrew
IGN:dies34
Experience as staff:I am very experienced and is part of a lot of staff but i have no proof to give coz the servers mainly shut down or changed ip.
How active will you be:I can go on 2 times a day.
12/29/2014 9:15 pm
SkyPlayz
Name: wont tell (personal info)
IGN: skythekidrs99
Experience as staff: i have a server
How active will you be: during the week: maybe 1 hour On the weekends: full day

Willing to Donate: maybe if i get some coins together
12/21/2014 5:36 pm
McMan35
Name: Kharlos
IGN: McMan35
Experience as staff: Lichcraft Helper
How active will you be: Holidays 5-6 hours Non holidays 1-2 hours (school)
12/21/2014 4:37 pm
peyt1212
Name: Peyton
IGN: peyt1212

Experience as staff: Not much it's my second server to work at if I'm accepted.

How active will you be: Almost all the time on weekends, on breaks from school and some on week days.
12/21/2014 4:14 pm
TRN_Hydraa
join now!
12/21/2014 2:32 pm
Quagerdoodle
Join guys! WE NEED STAFF!
12/21/2014 2:21 pm
Quagerdoodle
Anyone else want to apply??!
12/21/2014 2:15 pm
Quagerdoodle
Join guys!
12/21/2014 2:13 pm
TRN_Hydraa
Join now!!
12/21/2014 1:29 pm
Quagerdoodle
Join guys!
12/17/2014 8:36 pm
frhoshino1
IGN: Frhoshino1
EXPERIENCE AS STAFF: I am currently serving as a moderator on ajauw1's Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft, but that story will wait till two sections from now.
EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: Plenty. My specialty is Bukkit and Forge. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.
BAN STATUS: So now we come to the ShroomCraft story. I have only been banned once, and I was banned unjustly. Unless you've read my book "The Great War" on Wingnut's Wicked Minecraft, or you were a member of the faction BlackMesa, then you probably won't know this story. When I was on ShroomCraft, I was chief adviser to the owner, Chiquis5083, I didn't have operator privileges but I did have a boatload of money and items. Chiquis also always came to me for advice about things. So anyway, I made my money as a lumberjack and I was a part of the faction known as BlackMesa. One day, I had purchased a skeleton spawner to set up at our faction base, which was an NPC Village built for us by the owner. As I was setting up the XP Farm it happened, Crepto768 and Chiquis5083 had formed a millitary faction and they attacked our base. We were a peaceful faction and the attack came from nowhere. We never saw it coming and we never provoked the attack. When we began to get the upperhand when defending ourselves, the owner (Chiquis) teleported all of us to spawn. One by one he banned every single member of my faction, including myself. All because we had the temerity to defend ourselves in an attack he placed on us.
So technically speaking, I've never been banned for doing something wrong. In fact that was the only time I was banned, and that was because I was defending myself.
WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, personal message me if your interested in hiring me or if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
frhoshino1
12/17/2014 7:28 pm
cjy152
Join today!!
12/17/2014 7:18 pm
Quagerdoodle
Join guys!
12/15/2014 7:14 pm