Co-Owner & Plugin manager needed !

Skollrun's Avatar Skollrun3/28/17 4:16 pm
1 emeralds 114 3
3/28/2017 7:00 pm
PVRIS_PVRIS's Avatar PVRIS_PVRIS
Hey !

We're looking to start a PVP/Survival server, and we're looking for experienced staff. The server is still in very early stages but will develop fast as soon as we find what we need !

We're desperately needing a Co-Owner that has experience with plugins, permissions and the overall maintaining of plugins, and that can work using Multicraft.
Please fill out the application form below.

Further questions could be asked later on in private.

Application form
• IGN :
• Skype or Discord :
• Do you have any past experience? (Try to give as much detail as possible.) :
• Tell us about yourself :
• How much time could you dedicate to this role? :
• Anything else you would want us to know? :
Skollrun
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2017 7:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
PVRIS_PVRIS
IGN: PVRIS_PVRIS
First Name: Maria
Skype/discord: pvris8019#4441 (discord)
Timezone: central
How Long You Can Play: on week days 2-3 hours each day, on the weekends i can play 4-6 hours each day.
How You Can Help As Staff: As a staff member i can bring a friendly community to the server! I can also bring help to people who are new to the server and help aid them through the beginning of the game.
Any Previous Experience: yes, I have been a mod on a server before and do have experience. and have been a Server Admin!

About me: I am currently in High School and would love to help you! Minecraft is a huge part of my life and I enjoy helping others!
03/28/2017 6:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Fliip
• IGN : Fliiper
• Skype or Discord : Explicint (skype)
• Timezone : CST
• Do you have any past experience? (Try to give as much detail as possible.) : Yes, I have been owning Minecraft servers for two years, specializing in Factions, Survival, and Hungergames.
• Tell us about yourself : I am a 15 year old boy from Canada who is in love with gaming and sports.
• How much time could you dedicate to this role? : Around 5 hours per day.
• Anything else you would want us to know? : Nope!
03/28/2017 5:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Tatten
• IGN : Tatten
• Skype or Discord : (SKYPE): db84257@gmail.com / (DISCORD): Tatten
• Timezone : Eastern Standard Time
• Do you have any past experience? (Try to give as much detail as possible.) : Builder, Plugin Management with Filezilla, and Multicraft.
• Tell us about yourself : I am Physically active and love moving around connecting with others. I am shipping out for boot camp for the USMC in October for bootcamp.
• How much time could you dedicate to this role? : 5-7 Hours a Day Aprox: 22Hours a Week
• Anything else you would want us to know? : Can't wait to meet you guys.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome