PAID VERSION OF WEBSITE FOR SERVER NEEDING STAFF!!!!!!!!

TRAEYBOY529's Avatar TRAEYBOY52912/17/14 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 314 5
1/23/2015 3:45 pm
TRAEYBOY529's Avatar TRAEYBOY529
Guys Come to http://cerealkillernation.enjin.com/
this is the Offical paid version of G3n3qu1s's TheGreatOzation Website

We are Hiring staff:
Co-Owner (Towny, Creative and Minigames)
Head-Admin (Global)
Admin (all servers)
ChatMod (All Servers)
Builder (All Servers)
Recruiter (All Servers)

Sincerely
TRAEYBOY529
Creative Owner
TRAEYBOY529
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2015 3:45 pm
TRAEYBOY529
anyone else?
12/25/2014 2:51 pm
TRAEYBOY529
me and Purple_Kitteh are looking for more staff but i will be the person behind the Accepting on PlanetMinecraft while both of us accept apps on Enjin
we need more staff on the other servers and Global Staff needs more staff as well!

I would like to say Thanks to TheCyberDragon for being part of the Global Team
thanks a lot
12/19/2014 1:53 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
Lets see. Hmm I will give u global admin. (GlobalOwner of server u applied for, posted
by TRAEYBOY529) Check out the website at http://cerealkillernation.enjin.com.
Thanks
12/19/2014 1:44 pm
TRAEYBOY529
Well i see this is very good but i will let the Global Owner see this
12/17/2014 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheBronyPony
IGN: My In-Game Name is TheCyberDragon
TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: I have been playing Minecraft for about five to six years as of now. I have a lot of experience with the game.

EXPERIENCE AS STAFF:
I am currently serving as a Server Manager on the ParadoxSpigns Faction Server, and I was an administrator/co-owner ECHORepublic before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7.

EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:
I have a lot of experience with working with plugins. My primary specialty plugins are the Bukkit and Forge plugins. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

BAN STATUS: I have only been banned once on the ParadoxCraft server, and I was banned unjustly.

WHY YOU SHOULD EMPLOY ME:
I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been a Redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. The truth is, I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, please send me a personal message if you are interested in hiring me or if you have any questions or concerns about my application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome