COME JOIN THE MINEPARTY Panda Prison [OP] [Lag Free] [Staff]

GiftOfGhosts's Avatar GiftOfGhosts9/24/14 8:11 pm
10/18/2014 7:35 pm
GiftOfGhosts's Avatar GiftOfGhosts
Here at Panda Prison, you will have a prison experience you will NEVER forget! With a-z mines you will never get bored! With ranks such as youtuber and twitch you will always have people treating you with even more respect! The server is lag free and has helpful staff than can solve any problems you might have! I have put a lot of work into this server so I cant wait to see it rise to the top! You joining will mean so much to me! So stop by Panda Prison! Thank you!

IP: pandaprison.ddns.net
GiftOfGhosts
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/18/2014 7:35 pm
GiftOfGhosts
bump
10/14/2014 9:16 pm
GiftOfGhosts
bump
10/12/2014 7:30 pm
GiftOfGhosts
bump
10/08/2014 11:12 pm
GiftOfGhosts
:p bump
10/03/2014 12:36 am
GiftOfGhosts
join for promotion
10/02/2014 12:40 am
GiftOfGhosts
bermp :3
09/29/2014 6:28 pm
GiftOfGhosts
come join everyone is having fun!!!
09/28/2014 7:23 pm
GiftOfGhosts
Bump!
09/28/2014 3:36 pm
GiftOfGhosts
Another bump. ;D
09/27/2014 9:48 pm
GiftOfGhosts
Just a Bump! Come join :3
09/27/2014 12:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Zeluna
Ign: Zeluna
Position: Moderator
Timezone: EST
Why you should pick me: I am extremely friendly towards other and I have a lot of patience. I am determined to give everyone a fair Prison experience on your server. As a Mod I will watch for spammer, hackers, trolls, or just anyone breaking the rules of the server.

I am very reliable for the server, I can be on very often (at least once a day).
If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer, just add me on Skype Cadybug99. Hope you have a great day.
09/27/2014 12:10 pm
GiftOfGhosts
COME JOIN FOR MINEPARTY/DROP PARTY!!!
09/27/2014 8:43 am
Evillzz_Scopezz
IGN: Evillzz_Scopezz

Name: David

TimeZone:EST Eastern standed time

Why my apps are better then others: My app is better then anyone else is because i know what im doing if im staff with my exp on different servers i know what commands are and how to use plugins and all that.

Why i should be staff: As i stated above i know what commands and what plugins there are for staff and have caught at least about 60 hackers on past servers ive been mod on so i think i could be very helpful to say the least

How i could help: By anything you need me to do incept Coding that's probably one thing im the worst at and im not great at building but anything else you need im there for you

How much can i play: I Can Play about 2-6 hours on weekdays and 4-10 hours on weekends

Applying for: Mod and if you cant do that then any other staff position

Staff experience: Have been mod on 3 different servers in past that were highly unfair to stafff which lead me to leaveing

Email tboy280@gmail.com

Hope You Pick Me to Help You With Your Server

Thanks For Atleast Reading My App <3 ~Evillzz_Scopezz
09/27/2014 1:36 am
FrenchFries1009
IGN: FrenchFries1009
why u wanted to be staff: I like to help servers and support and i like to be staff in other servers helping others also i own my server and also i'm admin on 3 servers.
THX,
-FrenchFries1009
09/27/2014 1:27 am
GiftOfGhosts
We need more apps
09/26/2014 9:26 pm
GiftOfGhosts
just a bump :3
09/25/2014 1:50 am
Level 1 : New Network
Mad_Professor_10
Hey, I think I can help.

Aswell as playing MC, I also make websites and small plugins. My current one gives ops the /cw command, so that they can see what commands players are using.

I am great at building spawns, and can help with the website.
Hobbies: MC, coding, running, football and music.
Why should you choose me: As I said, I am a good builder, but also like helping others. I can help newbies and moderate the chat.
Previous builds: How do I access my screen shots! LOL
Thanks for reading, please get back to me.
09/24/2014 10:28 pm
GiftOfGhosts
pandasssss
09/24/2014 8:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
VideoGaming_HD
Name: Andrew
In game name: KingofMadSkillz2
Maturity Level: 10/10
Have you been banned before: No
WHy do you want to be staff: I have great ideas that can benefit the server. My ideas may not be huge but they can still enhance the way the game is played. Also I have seen a lot of people cheating and using hacked clients with frustrates me beyond belief. Every time I see someone cheating I just wish I could do something about it however I cannot.Using hacked clients ruins the game for not only the player using it but for everyone as well. As I staff member I plan to do things for the players; to enhance their excitement of playing and keep it fair for all. I plan to be of assistance to any players on need.As a staff member I plan to be there for the community 24/7 no matter what because I care for them. Even if I am being yelled at by another player I will stay calm, cool, and collected because nothing can be solved with two people going at it. I can also be on everyday of the week after i get home from school( except somedays I have soccer practice).
How would you benefit the server? Basically what i just said, also I can help build, make the banner, website, etc.
Past Experiences: I am currently a Co-Owner of this hub server called CupCraft and have been an admin on a server called FlipperCraft and a mod on a server called NovaCraft. I can PM you the ip of CupCraft if you want. (Hub Server)
Anything Else: I've never actually been staff for a prison server before only hub servers.
09/24/2014 8:44 pm
JACOB987
IGN:JACOB272

Name:Jacob or you can call me Jake

TimeZone:EST Eastern standed time

Why my apps are better then others: I think my apps are better then others because i put a lot of time and thought in to them

Why i should be staff:I follow the rules i do not grief cheat or abuse i will help people as much as i can i will welcome people i will follow all of higher staff instructions i do not mute/jail/kick/tempban/ban/banip for no reason i will always have a reason i have been playing minecraft for a very long time so i know lots about plugins such as npc multiverse multiverse portals and more way more i am good with redstone and commands/command blocks

How i could help:I can advertise the server to get people on i can help out with builds and much more

How much can i play:I can play about 4 hours a day sometimes longer since it is holidays

Applying for:I am applying for admin or what ever you think my application deserves

Staff experience: I have been staff on many server i have been Admin on about 5 Co-owner on 2 Mod on 3 and helper on 1 but i lost a few ips for those becauase my ips got wiped wiped the other day D: And i am currently in the middle of making my own server so i will be owner

Hope you like my app i put a lot of time and thought into it

-JACOB272
09/24/2014 8:25 pm
NikeMC
Sorry for not using the application format it restricted me from writing my best application.
IGN:Nikeguy12 but I prefer to be called Nike.

Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): The reason I want to be moderator is I love to help people. I have the experience to be a moderator. I have good grammar in my opinion. I have good skills with people. And I know how to communicate. I can speak multiple languages.
Experience (details): I have been Mod on 4 servers, Admin on 2 and Owned a server with my brother and friends.It was called Ghost-Craft and it had 200 slots. I was also a full-time Support Team of a server hosting company. But it shut down due to the Owner not having enough time do to college. So I know what's coming
---------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated time: I can provide up to 4 hours and sometimes even 5
What you can bring: I have the experience and grammar. I know the commands and plugins. I am good at dealing with disputes with players. And I leave them happy. I can keep the server and chat running smooth. I am a nice guy who gets along with everyone but I have no time for rule breakers. I will not disrespect, make fun of or bully anyone at any point on my journey on this server. I can speak French,Spanish and a bit of Greek. And I'm fluent in English. Although I am a helping hand to anyone in need I am not afraid to stand my ground. I am a very devoted and loyal person. My attitude toward anything I do is to never give up. Once I start something I get it done, no matter what. If it causes me a headache then so be it. If it takes all day then so be it. I will finish whatever I start.I always find time to play Minecraft and I would be on server in my free time which is practically everyday.I know how to deal with groups,prefixs and most important permissions. I know GroupManager and PEX.
If a player was hacking.

(which is against the rules and HIGHLY discouraged.)

What would YOU do?:

I would first give him/ her a kick, if they continue, temp ban, still doing it a real ban, but if they are destroying peoples builds and maps i would give them a real ban and not stall.

Extra Info:
One of the Owners of CanonRealms server that I am staff on ( not main.) recommended me:
http://i61.tinypic.com/22nl3l.jpg

IP: 67.233.183.159 Proof that it real.

Planet Minecraft: NikeMC
Minecraft Forums: NikeMC
Means of commucation:
Skype- nikegfx_
Email- lacrossekindofguy@hotmail.com
Teamspeak- Yes I do have Teamspeak but no mic.

Thank you for looking at my application,
Colin
Nikeguy12
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome