PandaCraft - In Need of Builders!

PrinceChristian's Avatar PrinceChristian2/11/16 12:58 pm
2/15/2016 9:40 am
HerobriLezly's Avatar HerobriLezly
PandaCraft Needs Builders!

Are you an experienced builder who wants to be a part of a new, uprising server's staff? Well here's your chance! PandaCraft is a server in the process of being created. It's semi-vanilla, and has a modern, very simple theme. Just fill out the application below and you will definitely be considered! There is no set amount as to how many we will accept. We may take three, we may take ten. The IP will be given to you when you are accepted via Private Message. Thank you in advance, I look forward to seeing your applications!

Username:
Name:
Timezone:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Have you been a part of a server's team before?:
What styles do you build best in?: (modern, medieval, etx.)
Examples of your work: (links to projects and images are both accepted)
PrinceChristian
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/15/2016 9:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
HerobriLezly
Admin

Name: Lezly
In game name: HerobriLezly
Maturity: 7/10
Experience: i have been admin on a server before and I really enjoyed looking like w leader and I'd like that to happen again. The last server i was on shut down to re open again. But it's not being used for a ship- kind of thing.
What'll you think you'll bring to hype raft: I think I'd bring experience, help, and organization. I would really like to become staff on this server because it is a great server and I'd love for others to see how amazing it is.
Why do you want to be staff: being staff is a advantage and you guys don't just give it to people especially admin. I would love to be staff because i would help with whatever needs to be organized or whatever needs to be taken care of such as hackers. I think if you hire me to be part of your staff I'll be sure to not take advantage of my power and I'll help you on whatever personal or business problem.
02/12/2016 6:12 pm
Level 1 : New Network
PrinceChristian
Bumping this!
Also, Kale, please provide examples of your work
02/11/2016 1:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
VeggieStraw
LettuceMan4
Kale
USA
Eastern