Pandaria Factions Raid PvP

katakeru's Avatar katakeru2/14/16 9:18 am
1 emeralds 58

Pandaria Factions

Pandaria Factions is a small Faction PvP Raid server for any sort of community that wishes to create a base in an open world and have fun with the already fully optimized PvP experience, 1v1 arenas and PvP arena.

What we can offer you in Pandaria:

- In game buyable ranks with /rankup. Economy is fully set up to be a tad bit hard to achieve them.
- Duels! You can duel anyone using /duel (playername) and you will not lose any of your faction power.
- An enjoyable lagless experience, enjoyable PvP and an overall amazing time spent.
- Disguises! Up to a certain rank you will have the access to different disguises, either to fool your enemy or to look cool (:
- PlayerVaults, achievable up to a certain in-game buyable rank.
- A balanced experience between paid and non paid ranks, everyone has the same possibilities.

What you need to know about Pandaria:

Pandaria Factions is originally a one person job, me, that has the entire server set up for a small community to play on. The goals of Pandaria are not to make money as much as to give players an enjoyable experience and a little time out of their day that they can take and chill out from the real world. ThePandah, me, is the one that made the entire server, with a little help of trustworthy people like Drimo and MrHavic.

And for you that reached the end of this and read absolutely everything, I like you.

Connect with: pandaz.net

katakeru
Level 2 : Apprentice Network