Paramount-Realms: 3 BUILDERS needed

TheCozyTaco's Avatar TheCozyTaco7/4/15 4:21 pm
1 emeralds 92
Hello all, my name is Ariq aka TheCozyTaco and I am the Project Leader at Paramoun-Realms(www.paramount-realms.com). Paramount-Realms
is an Upcoming server that will offer a fun minecraft experience.
We are right now looking for 3 builders for our build team. We are in need of: 1 Build Team Manager and 2 Builders.

We want to create a fun enjoyable server for all ages. We want and will have mature and responsible staff that will create extrodinary gameplay, that is safe and fair.
We will donate a percentage of our profits to good causes
We will listen to our community
We will act upon what our community say
We will hold votes on when an idea is bought forward to that all of us get a vote!
We wont break these promises
Our mission statement is very important to us as it keeps the bond between players and staff unique and unbreakable we want to create an amazing Minecraft experience.

We believe that every player should be given another chance before being banned, We believe that is a chance of an argument both sides should be heard ( What could of provoked this argument? ). We believe in making the community stronger together, by listening to the community we wont only create a better atmosphere but we will create a better place for a community to grow.

It isnt only the owner that owns the server it is everyone you all are owners.

Paramount Realms when launched will be formed of 5 servers:

- PvE (Free fly, No PvP (Only in arena) )
- Factions (PvP, Faction wars)
- Creative
- Lobby
- Minigames and Extra's

If you are interested, please go to this link and follow ALL instructions: http://forum.paramount-realms.com/viewt ... p?f=3&t=42

I look forward to reading your applications, Please reply to this thread when you have applied.

Regards,
-Ariq

Project Leader
TheCozyTaco
Level 1 : New Miner