PermissionsEx, Really need help.

Bandoro-Plays's Avatar Bandoro-Plays2/25/15 12:43 pm
1 emeralds 148 4
3/9/2015 5:01 pm
Nevin's Avatar Nevin
Right so, ive been fiddling around with permissionsex just trying to add all the permissions to the right rank, but for some reason it just wont work.

When i add new permissions they wont work and when i just deop everyone and put permissionsex into place it wont work, literally no command will work.

Now im here because i really dont understand it and ive been spending several hours on google trying to find a pre setup one, the only problem is that i cant find one that has all the plugins that i also have.

This is the first time i have worked with permissionsex.

So if someone could help me, with telling me what to do step by step or maybe even want to write me a file with all the permissions from the plugins that i have.

Kind regards,

Bandoro- Plays
Bandoro-Plays
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/09/2015 5:01 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pokemon
Nevin
Here is the PEX wiki

https://github.com/PEXPlugins/Permissio ... ions-Setup.

If you scroll to the bottom they have a pre-made one. I use the 1.8 PEX and it works fine.
03/08/2015 7:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
bloxland
Bandoro-PlaysRight so, ive been fiddling around with permissionsex just trying to add all the permissions to the right rank, but for some reason it just wont work.

When i add new permissions they wont work and when i just deop everyone and put permissionsex into place it wont work, literally no command will work.

Now im here because i really dont understand it and ive been spending several hours on google trying to find a pre setup one, the only problem is that i cant find one that has all the plugins that i also have.

This is the first time i have worked with permissionsex.

So if someone could help me, with telling me what to do step by step or maybe even want to write me a file with all the permissions from the plugins that i have.

Kind regards,

Bandoro- Plays

downgrade to the 1.7.9 version of pex

that fixed my issues on my 1.8 server
03/06/2015 8:06 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
VipenStrike
Make sure you have the essential nodes for world interaction first. You could also try doing /pl to see if its broken. Or run the yml file through a checker: http://www.yamllint.com/
02/28/2015 11:05 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
oggehej
The easiest way would probably be to find a pre-made one, and add the plugins that you'll need.
Simply just copy/paste one line and replace the new text with the permission node need.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome