PermissionsEX

wilistop's Avatar wilistop4/29/16 3:39 pm
1 emeralds 138 1
4/29/2016 8:45 pm
BlueTideFSX's Avatar BlueTideFSX
Hello everyone thats reading this,
I'm making my own factions server but i have a problem......
almost everything ingame is finished, but the config of the most plugins are not done and are very hard to make.
If you saw the title you can see that i have some problems with PermissionsEx....
I have the basic permissions already set but its not going good with all the other plugins like factions. I only can find a list of permissions like in 2013 from some other people but they didnt work out so good.
So my question to you guys: Can you pls link a good Permissionsex config with the good factions plugins and access. Maybe if you have a own server you can copy your config in here .
Already thnx for everyone reading this!

Greetz,
William van Diermen
wilistop
Level 1 : New Miner