Personal skin request

S7ewie's Avatar S7ewie1/30/15 10:16 am
1 emeralds 434 5
2/2/2015 3:39 am
S7ewie's Avatar S7ewie
Hey guys,

I made my own skin a while back by playing around on an editer. It's not great and now I'd like someone who knows what they're doing to have a play with it and see if they can make it better.

Heres the the current one..

It's supposed to be a minecraft representation of myself..

- I have dark brown scruffy short-medium length hair (actually a bit shorter than my current skin, and a tad less scruffy).
- Brown eyes (eyes don't have to represent true colour).
- I quite like the hoodie but maybe you can redesign it and change the colour, maybe try a navy blue? I also like the idea of the hoodie being open and showing a different shirt underneath (feel free to experiment with that) the more detail the better.
- Trousers .. Probably just dark blue/black jeans, similar to the current, especially if you go with the navy hoodie, don't want a colour clash, but again have a play.
- Shoes, probably just some kind of dark brown shoe, again, experiment.
- As for accessories, if it fits I often wear a brown belt with an oval silver buckle. And I quite like the idea of having some kind of inventor/steampunk goggles on my head as I do a LOT of redstone building.
- Oh and I'm a bit crazy, hence the mad eyes and mouth, I wanted some way of reflecting my personality. Again, they don't have to stay, I'm quite happy to see what else you can come up with.

It might sound like I'm being very picky but I'm pretty much happy to let you do what you want with it, just as long as I feel that it reflects me in some way by the end.

If you're interested, please message me first with any ideas and preferably some examples of previous work you have produced.

Any questions, feel free to ask
Thanks
S7ewie
Level 1 : New Miner