Pets!

The_Big_Dish's Avatar The_Big_Dish8/29/14 11:56 pm
1 emeralds 410 8
8/31/2014 6:37 pm
MissEgirl's Avatar MissEgirl
Hello lets all talk about pets! Those cute animals that bring joy to our lives and who's poop we cleanup.

Some starter questions:
What are your current pets?
What are your previous pets?
What kind of pets would you want to own in the future?

Feel free to share other stuff also about your pets as well.
The_Big_Dish
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2014 6:37 pm
Level 41 : Master Musician
MissEgirl
Current pets: 2 cats and a dog, Idk what type of cats they are....their names are Whiskers and Baby Kitty (yeah I know not vary creative but I was 10 when I named Whiskers and my dad named Baby Kitty xD) Whiskers is 4 and Baby kitty is almost 2
Dos is a yellow lad, her name is Sarah and she's almost 9 (she's really my mom's dog but I help take care of her)

Previous pets: Uhhhhh.....a Fighter Fish when I was like....5ish? xD...but I kinda fed it too much....

Pets you want: I want a Husky and/or a Rottweiler...I would love to have both :3
08/30/2014 12:51 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Digin4Ever
What are your current pets? 1 Cat named Bambu (said bamboo)
What are your previous pets? Cats dogs rabbits fish hamsters guinea pigs chickens frogs
What kind of pets would you want to own in the future? Dogs rabbits

I moved country so I had to sell all my previous pets, once we moved my parents felt sorry for me and bought me a cat.
08/30/2014 12:48 am
Level 48 : Master Pixel Painter
basicbrick
I have 4 cats and 1 dog (2 cats at 2 houses each)
08/30/2014 12:41 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Narotiza
What are your current pets? - None
What are your previous pets? - Two cats, a boy named Kimba, and a girl named Tilly
What kind of pets would you want to own in the future? - More cats maybe, not sure.
08/30/2014 12:04 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
1. 2 hyper dogs
2. 1 dog named KIzzy.
3. Dogs.
So boring.
08/30/2014 12:34 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Cute! And 800th post!
08/30/2014 12:03 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
I have super cute doggeh who is super lazy
08/29/2014 11:56 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
I will start by answering:
What are your current pets?
2 rabbits, 1 gray one named stormy and a brown orange one named lynx. Stormy is mostly my pet and lynx is my younger sisters. They are like 7 years old now I think. They are my first pets and I love them very much. I can ramble on about them all day so I will stop there.

What are your previous pets?
Um not sure if these really count but I owned triops (ancient shrimp thing with 3 eyes) and crickets when I was REALLY young. I wasn't very fond of them but triops are cool.

What kind of pet would you like to own in the future?
This is a tough question because I seriously love all animals so much. I would love some cool exotic pet like a domestic fox, teacup piglet, hedgehog, or something else. But I probably would like to own something basic like a cat or dog before that.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome