[HELP NEEDED!] Pillars of Creation Adventure Map

LeoL274's Avatar LeoL2749/27/14 12:55 am
1 emeralds 203 3
10/1/2014 6:03 pm
SuperStreetCat's Avatar SuperStreetCat
The Pillars of Creation is a 1.8 adventure map I am currently working on and urgent help is needed! If you wish to aid me in the construction/story/story/redstone of the map then just send me a PM or reply to this topic explaining your ability! I will open up a private white-listed server if anyone wants to help. The map will include a custom resource pack to enhance the experience so any good resource pack artists are welcome to help as well.

The story goes that you wake up in a house without your memory and you're alone in a massive world in the sky called "The Pillars of Creation". Your only guides are the notes of a man who was there before you and the ruins of an ancient civilization. There are dungeons, mountains, obstacles and many other challenges that you must face before you can find the truth on "The Peak of Existence" and figure out the mystery of this strange world...
LeoL274
Level 55 : Grandmaster Pokemon