★PineappleCraft Network★ ~ BuildTeam Application

XxReeedxXMinecraft's Avatar XxReeedxXMinecraft11/28/15 8:18 pm
1 emeralds 104 3
11/28/2015 11:55 pm
Refornm's Avatar Refornm

IP: s8.minespan.com:26097

BuildTeam Applications

What is PineappleCraft Network?
PineappleCraft Network is a server with many Minigames that are available for players to play along with some great Gamemodes for people to play and enjoy throughout the server. If there is ever anything that is needed and/or wanted to be added, it can be guaranteed, within reason, that it could eventually be added. As one can probably guess, with all of these many additions, it can seem that we would want extravagant unique builds. This is what this application is for.

What are the duties of a builder?
The duties of a builder on PineappleCraft Network are as follows:
- Build desired Gamemode worlds when needed by administration
- Build desired Minigame worlds when needed by administration
- Fix broken objects and builds on the map and/or fix griefed builds
- Come up with frequent new designs for the hub, spawn, and other objects on the server
- Be unique in what you do always

What is the application for a builder?

* In-Game Name:

* Why do you wish to become builder? (Minimum 150 Words)

* How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?

* What is your favorite building style?

* How do you like to build? (By Hand, Worldedit, Voxelsniper, TerrainControl, etc)

* Have you ever been a builder on a server before? If so, you MAY or MAY NOT be asked some information about that server.

* Please provide a portfolio and/or screenshots of some of your past builds:
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2015 11:55 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Refornm
gg
11/28/2015 9:53 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
Akaiittou
In-Game Name: Yatoru
Second account: Harota

* Why do you wish to become builder? (Minimum 150 Words) To be a builder you need creativeness, strictness, people skills, and more.I have all of these and more. I have a passion for building maps, structures, and others. i can help you gain a player base with the spectacular builds i create with the other builders if any.

* How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?
building: 7-9 depending on what I'm doing
maturity: 10
humor:4-6

* What is your favorite building style?
medieval and fantasy other

* How do you like to build? (By Hand, Worldedit, Voxelsniper, TerrainControl, etc)
hand and world edit( willing to learn new ways also)
* Have you ever been a builder on a server before? If so, you MAY or MAY NOT be asked some information about that server. yes i have, i am currently builder and admin on a server, currently head builder and headadmin on another. Admin and builder on 3 that have been shut down or sold for unknown reasons. also been CoOwer on 1

* Please provide a portfolio and/or screenshots of some of your past builds: none atm the owner of a past server vanished for everything and my builds are lost

Note:
- Came to this server to help it grow
- A build team is currently testing me to join
- I've staffed on numerous as well
- Asked a developer to talk with Reform
- Owned 4 Minecraft servers modded, spigot, builder server,(creative), vanilla all used to have at least 5 players at all times and ~20max
- Also a graphic designer

Any questions ask them, I'm serious ask them
11/28/2015 9:11 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lord Polaris
* In-Game Name: Nuncio

* Why do you wish to become builder? I wish to become a builder because of my love of helping others. I have been on this server already to scope things out and it has proven to be one of the best kept servers I have ever seen. The staff are nice and that drives me to help as much as I can to the best of my ability.

* How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10? I would rate myself an 8!

* What is your favorite building style? Minigames because you can be sort of "free".

* How do you like to build? (By Hand, Worldedit, Voxelsniper, TerrainControl, etc) I like to build either by hand or by world edit.

* Have you ever been a builder on a server before? If so, you MAY or MAY NOT be asked some information about that server. Yes, twice, on a server named Elemental Warriors and one called ColorsCraft. I have also been Admin and Mod once too on those servers! (Mod- EW and Admin- ColorsCraft)

* Please provide a portfolio and/or screenshots of some of your past builds: I have had to transfer my computer when it broke and lost all of my screenshots in the process. I do have a YouTube channel and can build something and then give you the link. Two of your staff members are aware of this already.

Please consider me and please know, I did apply for builder but will help with whatever position you ask for! - Nuncio

Extra- YouTube: The Lord Polaris
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome