[StarWars] RPGRealms Hub! [Recruiting][New][RPG]

Afrobot2300's Avatar Afrobot23009/28/14 10:01 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 72
10/30/2014 3:12 pm
Afrobot2300's Avatar Afrobot2300
Hey Planet Minecraft!

Afro here presenting the RPGRealms-Online which will be expanding into a multitude of RPG servers, mostly consisting of animes but not limited to.

So far we have a Pixelmon server and we are going to open up 1 more server. We want to make multiple Anime based servers so we will need a lot of people for this task.

OUR MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW IS AVATAR.
We plan on opening.....

- HunterxHunter
- One Piece
- (Possibly) Star Wars
- Custom PVP RPG server (Surprise)
- Kitpvp Server

Note: We wont open all right away unless we can obtain the funds from a staff member, etc.

To do all of this we need YOUR help!

To be more Specific we are in need of...

Developers/Programmers(6)
Head Admin(1)
Head Mod(1)
Manager(3)
Builders(20)
Admins(10)
Mods(20)
Chat Mods(10)
Helpers(x Amount)
Youtubers(5)
GFX Artists(10)

NOTE: PLEASE STATE WHICH SERVER YOU ARE APPLYING FOR!

---------------{Application Formats}----------------

---{Builder and Graphic Designer Application}---

Ign:
Skype(If Applicable):
Position:
Why you are applying:
Experience:
Examples of Work(Link or Screenshots):
What you will bring to the Server:
(For Graphic Designers only) What Program do you use:

---{Mod, Manager and Admin Application}---

Ign:
Skype(If Applicable):
Position:
Why you are applying:
Experience:
Maturity:
Why should we Except you:
What will you bring to the server:

---{Youtuber}---

Ign:
Skype(if applicable):
Link to Channel:
Ideas for Youtube Videos:
Number of Subscribers:

Thanks for taking the time to read this lengthy thread!

Further details will be shared with you once you are excepted. Trust me you wont regret this oppurtunity.
Afrobot2300
Level 32 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2014 3:12 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump
10/26/2014 9:30 am
Afrobot2300
http://rpgrealms-online.enjin.com/

Our site!

Server has been down due to technical problems.

Still Recruiting

We would like a good Developer/Programmer and really need Builders.

Thanks

~Afro
10/23/2014 11:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Yummy Muffinzz
---{Builder and Graphic Designer Application}---

Ign: YummyMuffinzz

Skype(If Applicable): tyler.i.ray

Position: Graphics Artist

Why you are applying: I am constantly bored and have nothing to do or play and this will make my time useful

Experience: 10/10

Examples of Work(Link or Screenshots): http://i.imgur.com/ccz2IpB.gifv https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFancyMarshtomp

What you will bring to the Server: I will bring all the graphics you are in need of and a friend

(For Graphic Designers only) What Program do you use: I use Adobe Photoshop CC to edit the images that I create in Cinema 4d for 3D animated or 3D designed items or I am good at texturing and also with logo creations
10/24/2014 8:28 pm
Afrobot2300
Accepted! Can't wait to see what you do for the team!
10/23/2014 9:49 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump

Need good WorldPainter

Need Developers/Programmers
10/21/2014 8:03 pm
Afrobot2300
Most accepted staff have ended up being kicked. We are stepping up our recruitment process.

We urgently Need builders and coders/programmers/developers

Please apply

We have a fair amount of things done

Pokemon

Pixelmon

Naruto

One peice

Bleach

AoT

Attack on Titan

Star Wars

Attack on Titan ShiganShina district done server opening sometime next week.

Pixelmon should be opening in the newt two weeks

Avatar should be open sometime between Nov 8-12

Star Wars will be opened around the christmas holidays with many events and cool holiday features
10/19/2014 9:12 pm
Afrobot2300
Attack on Titan ShiganShina district done server opening sometime next week.

Pixelmon should be opening in the newt two weeks

Avatar should be open sometime between Nov 8-12

Star Wars will be opened around the christmas holidays with many events and cool holiday features
10/18/2014 10:02 am
Afrobot2300
Most accepted staff have ended up being kicked. We are stepping up our recruitment process.

We urgently Need builders and coders/programmers/developers

Please apply

We have a fair amount of things done

Pokemon

Pixelmon

Naruto

One peice

Bleach

AoT

Attack on Titan

Star Wars
10/17/2014 10:03 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump

Naruto
One Peice
Bleach
Pixelmon
Attack on Titan
AoT
Star Wars
10/14/2014 6:11 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
Yes soon in the meanwhile can you look at my project posts?
10/14/2014 6:37 pm
Afrobot2300
I did and they aren't bad but I don't know if they're up to our standards of building. Especially since your stuff is regular things we're doing like avatar, pixelmon all that stuff
10/14/2014 1:37 am
TheCreeperQueen
Oh and I can be Co-Owner if you need.
10/14/2014 5:37 pm
Afrobot2300
Can you send me screenies of your builds?
10/14/2014 1:36 am
TheCreeperQueen
Lets see to add to it.

I am a good builder and I am good at leadership and settling fights.

I am also very good at Minecraft interior design.
10/13/2014 11:46 am
Afrobot2300
Bump

Looking for reliable co-owner experienced with all animes and able to builder and have had experienced owning a server for

will have to split ALL owner duties

in URGENT need
10/13/2014 11:37 am
Afrobot2300
Bump

Not accepting any more Mod/Admin applications.

Only Accepted Builers

GFX artists

Programmers/Devs

Naruto
Pixelmon
10/13/2014 12:01 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
ErikJack
This is my application for Head Moderator (Note) This may not be the exact format you have asked for but it is simply easier to give you my detailed pre-made application and it covers all and more of what you ask for.

Position Applying For: Head Moderator

Name: Erik K.

Previous Experience: I Was Head Moderator for a short time till the owners started mocking me, so I left, otherwise I've been Moderator on a few small servers.

What Skills You Bring:

-Fairness I won't do anything to anyone without evidence unless they have a history of breaking the rules.

-Maturity I don't think its funny seeing 2 guys wreak 10 peoples stuff. I don't think racist, sexist, Anti-Religious, or Anti-LGBT jokes are funny. I don't think false reporting as a joke is funny.

-How I handle situations I won't scream at anyone, or ban spammers. I handle things calmly and explain situations if needed.

-Helpful I know much about minecraft and can help people with server commands and basic stuff.

Why Should We Choose You: I (for lack of a better word) have almost a passion for keeping rules enforced, I tend to get disliked in games, so I'm normally a target of this stuff unless I'm a moderator. So I don't give slack when giving out punishments to anyone who deserves them, but only if there is evidence proofing what I do next Is not abuse in any way.

Answer in a Short Paragraph:
If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

If someone was griefing I would stop them immediately and enforce whatever punishment has been set for griefing.

If someone was spamming I would mute them then calmly tell them that they are breaking the rules and have to stop spamming, then I would un-mute them and, depending on the possible situation witch caused them to spam, I would handle it.

If someone was cracking (Cracking is the actual term, or black hat hacking) I would first tp to them on vanish or invisibility potions then see if they really are cracking, If they aren't I would ask the accuser why they thought he/she was cracking, and make sure it gets smoothed out, If they are cracking I would get video to back up the ban that would be swiftly delivered afterwards.

If there was Admin Abuse I would (If given the power) demote them (If I, or someone else had evidence) to normal status and hold a court even to see if they are guilty. (Admin Abuse really gets me riled up)

Can You Advertise (How?): I have 8 friends that currently play minecraft that I could convince to come to the server, and could get more people from other servers I play to check your server out.
10/13/2014 8:52 am
Afrobot2300
Great Application. I'd love to have you as stuff but I need to know what you're good at since a lot of our mod/admin spots are being filled up but people aren't doing much on the servers yet. Can you build? Are you good with GFX? I guess from your application you could possibly be a managar/recuiter alongside your other rank which is yet to be decided. Please add me on skype: AfroBot 23
10/12/2014 11:49 pm
Afrobot2300
BUMP

Naruto
Attack on Titan
Star Wars
The Legend of Korra
The Last air Bender
Pixelmon
Pokemon

IN URGENT NEED OF BUILDERS, GFX ARTISTS, MODDERS/ PLUGIN DEVS AND WORLD PAINTERS
10/12/2014 11:12 pm
TheCreeperQueen
My MC username is G3n3qu1s

My age is 11

Please call me Genequis (thats what I’m called, it’s my mythilogical name)

No Skype but I have email
and Apple chat

I will be very dedicated to this server.

I am hoping to be HeadAdmin or Head mod or chat-mod or but other ranks are okay to.

I would help out because for some reason everytime someone needs or wants staff I feel like I need to help them make a good server.

I am 100 % kind
100 % trustworthy.
100 % honest and 100% mature. I am very dedicated and honest. I also believe everyone is an equal.
I also try to answer everyone ad help people with problems etc.

I will probably be on anywhere from 3 - 5 hours a day mabye more.

I have had experience as mod, admin, headAdmin, headMod,builder several times.
10/12/2014 11:36 pm
Afrobot2300
Please Re-Apply. It's a good start but this is more of a helper level Application. Be more specific and please write some more

List some special things/talents of your mc related
10/14/2014 1:35 am
TheCreeperQueen
Okay.
10/12/2014 10:44 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nether Knight
BlastedEuro
Ign: lilly2018245
Skype(If Applicable): davidspalace
Position: Admin or Moderator
Why you are applying:

First of all, I'd like to bring "happiness" to the community. A lot of mine craft servers, they experience happiness, sadness, and irritation. Of course I can't bring happiness to people all the time, however I really want to do my best, to fulfill my destiny, which is to make a better community. I am really planning on to spend a lot of time on this server, because I want to see the process of this community "improving" and "benefiting" overtime. I'm not saying then I'll sit eating popcorn while other staffs are doing their best. Of course I will be part of the people who's leading this community to a better place with other staffs, however what I really want to feel and do is that, once your community has been improved and benefited, from part of your work, the satisfaction that you'll feel is so big, that I can't even explain through my own mouths. I really really, desperately want to be a part of a leader, in this community.

Experience:

My first experience as a staff was in server called MCDestiny, where I was just a Trial Mod, and then I made myself up to Head-Mod until the server went down. And soon, I got scouted into a server called RecktonPvp, where I got accepted as a moderator, and I've been there for 2months until server went down. Then, my friend got a server, so I was accepted into a Co-owner, and really did hard because It was my first time being in a high authority of a community. After, I got my own server called OriginPvP, and I've learned a lot about plugins, and commands. Soon, I closed the server, and now I'm here.

Maturity:

This is kind of biased question, but if I have to judge myself, I'd probably say 8 out of 10. First of all, I have played in lots of servers, and i have met many people who just trolls, basically immature people. However whenever i see those kind of people, I don't understand the point of ruining a community, which really took effort to make. Although, I still have lots to learn and understand, I still believe that as a part of a leader in this community, I will solemn and earnest, to improve and make this community better

I've played mine craft for a long time, and using my knowledge and experience from other community of mine craft, I want to help this community to improve and develop. I was actually an owner of a server called OriginPvP along time ago, I do understand how stressful it is, as being an owner of a server. You really have to spend lots and lots of time on your server, and somehow that could be a negative effect. However, if I become a staff, I really want to cover the back, for the owner, and really help maintain a sustainable environment to advance.

I have lots of experience being a staff from the past, however all the servers that I was staff in went down. One of reason could be staffs fault, which is primarily my fault too. From my failure, I have learned many things to improve a community, and therefor learned a better way to help a server. I could manage many plugins, commands or even building. If you see my profile, I have posted mods, and recently I have been improving and working on Java Modding. I can program well, and as i said above, I'm really friendly, so I have a deep social relationship with other mine craft players, therefor I could advertise for the server. If I really become a staff, I promise I'll do my best, to bring a success and a perfect place for social relationship, and entertainment.
10/12/2014 11:35 pm
Afrobot2300
ACCEPTED. Pls add me on skype, AfroBot 23
10/16/2014 8:38 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Wait Wait Wait before you hire that guy look at this: http://i.imgur.com/U3gMk1c.png
10/16/2014 7:22 pm
Afrobot2300
Thank you so much. We were going to kick the person anyway. they're trial period wasn't very promising at all and they didn't do much.
10/12/2014 10:40 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump

In need of World Painter

In need of Plugin Maker/ Modder
10/12/2014 6:02 pm
Afrobot2300
BUMP
10/11/2014 8:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
Missingno_7
(Sorry; I was a little rushed last time. I'll try again with more detail.)

Ign: Missingno_7

Skype(If Applicable): Don't/can't have one.

Position: Admin or Mod please.

Why you are applying: As I stated before, I've always enjoyed helping others, but I also feel that people like Mods and Admins could possibly help the Minecraft community. When I first started Minecraft a year or two ago, I genuinely enjoyed every second of it. But, as I started to play more and more multiplayer, I was bothered by the lack of respect people had. I hated seeing people who openly exploited glitches and pointed out faults, but I really couldn't do much to stop it. Some Mods and/or Admins didn't care what people did, and would never dish out consequences. I want to be the person who stops exploitations, and help make servers a better place to play on.

Experience: I haven't ever actually been a Mod, Admin, or anything of the like, and I know that that puts me at a disadvantage. But, I do frequently help out fellow Minecrafters (is that even a word?), and I try to do whatever I can to stop hackers/exploiters (i.e. screen-shooting, telling Mods and Admins, etc.)

Maturity: I'd say around 8-9 when I need to be. I take jobs and responsibilities very seriously, and I will never do or say anything inappropriate; I believe it sets a bad example.

Why should we Except you: I believe that I am relatively upbeat person, and I always take responsibilities/jobs seriously, and will never slack off. I am also a hard-worker, and I believe that if one chooses to take on a responsibility, they should see it through to the end.

What will you bring to the server: I am a problem-solver, and can see both sides of an argument, regardless as to whether I agree with them or not. I also consider myself as a creative person, and I can think of creative ideas and/or plans others may not have thought of. Finally, I consider myself to be a funny person, and while it may not be that important to a server's development, I believe a little humor always helps.

(So this time, I took more time on it, as I wasn't rushed tonight. Thank you for letting me re-apply; I really appreciate it!)
10/12/2014 10:24 am
Afrobot2300
Accepted! PM me for the IP
10/11/2014 6:57 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump
10/11/2014 9:00 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Floppypancake31
The maturity part of the application is stupid... if you're mature, you wouldn't say that you're mature, but you wouldn't say you weren't mature for fear of being denied.
10/11/2014 9:06 am
Afrobot2300
not 100% true. It gives us an insight into how people view themselves. It also has a bit of an integral part to it. Those that lie on the application but get accepted will be found out but those who are honest and actually rate themselves a 6 or even 5 earn my respect for being honest
10/10/2014 9:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
Missingno_7
Hey! I'd like to apply if that's alright!

Ign: Missingno_7

Skype(If Applicable): Sorry, don't have one/can't make one.

Position: I'd love to be Admin, but any Mod/Admin position would be awesome, too!

Why you are applying: I've always loved helping people out, and being a Mod or Admin is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Experience: I'll be honest; I don't have any as a particular role. However, I do help out whenever and wherever it's needed.

Maturity: I'd consider myself to be 8-9.

Why should we Except you: I love helping people, and can look at both sides of any situation, even if I disagree with them. I'm also a hard-worker, and don't like to leave problems unsolved/tasks unfinished.

What will you bring to the server: I believe that I am very dedicated to what I do, and can resolve things without getting hateful to others.

P.S. This sounds like a great idea! I love Pixelmon (Pokémon and Minecraft are too of my favorite things) and I am a huge anime fan, so this sounds wonderful!
10/11/2014 8:52 am
Afrobot2300
I'm sorry but your application was too brief. I'd love if you could re-apply
10/10/2014 3:58 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Prince
FlameAV
Ign:
FlameAV

Skype(If Applicable):
FlameAV

Position:
Head-Admin or Admin preferably.

Why you are applying:
I have been staff on various servers, despite all the numbers, all servers were a new and unique experience that I have learned to appreciate. I can help work to my advantage and will try my best to get the job done. I will help with what ever is needed to work up to what is expected of me.I would like to maintain the server, because I would like to achieve a new and fun experience, and inflict penalty on those who oppose essential rules.

-I am above average in configuring In game commands.
-Moderate in my building skills (World Edit + World Guard).
-Able to comply with whatever tends to the servers benefits.

Experience:
3 years, and also i have been a head-admin, moderator, and been a co-owner before. i can show proof if needed.

Maturity:
I think of myself to be around 8-9.

You should hire me because I have a positive attitude, a passion to work hard as well as the capability to figure out how to work in a smarter way. I have all the qualities to fulfill your organizational needs, and hence I am the best candidate for this post.

I am a graphic designer so i can make lots of art for you guys(i use the programs cinema4d and Photoshop) and also i am dedicated for what i will do. I think of my self as a leader that helps the needed and watches the chat. I also have watched all the anime you put up so i can help out other staff and players on what it is.

Regardless of your decision regarding my application, I wish you nothing but the best of luck with your server as it progresses and will be willing to help however I can.
10/10/2014 7:45 pm
Afrobot2300
accepted
10/09/2014 6:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Nicky52140
Ign: Ilovesamuel (Sammy)
Skype(If Applicable): nicky52140 I don't have a working mic
Position: mod
Why you are applying: Because I would like to actually understand what it is like to actually really help people.
Experience: I have no experience, but I am applying for builder on a different server.
Maturity: 10/10
Why should we Except you: Because I would like to help people, and help them feel welcome to the server, I won't abuse my powers, and would just like to generally help people.
What will you bring to the server: I will bring a controlled server, that will have fun in it, and I will help people that need help, but not all the time because they will need to get it themselves.
10/10/2014 3:13 pm
Afrobot2300
Denied, Little to no Information.
10/09/2014 6:44 pm
Afrobot2300
BUMP!
10/08/2014 7:29 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump
10/06/2014 7:25 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump

Naruto
One Piece
Attack On Titan
HunterxHunter
Pokemon
Star Wars
DragonBall Z
Bleach

We need Programmers, Builders and GFX Artitsts
10/05/2014 11:25 am
Afrobot2300
Bump
Naruto
One Piece
Attack On Titan
HunterxHunter
Pokemon
Star Wars
10/04/2014 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
killerbryan
Ign: killerbryan

Skype(If Applicable): xxkillerbryanxx

Position: Manager, Admin, Head-admin, Head-Mod or any other rank.

Why you are applying:

Experience: I Have Hosted, been Co-owner x2 and also been a helper who helps staff members even owners on how to do such command, and info about it. Also been Developer, and many other rankings on servers.

Maturity: I am mature, and this will be decided on you on how mature I am, Personally I am mature as a 16-17 year old.

Why should we accept you: As I Said In the paragraph below, " Plugin Configuration & Plugin Managing, Staff Training & Hiring, Advertising (When needed), Interior building (Low), Teaching and Learning (A Mentor: Who teaches lower staff how to do there jobs, and what to expect) Punishing & Fixing (Punishing staff of mistakes, and ways to prevent them from making them again in the future.) Not just my experience is good, my Friendliness, My Professional writing, and value can help your server in many ways,
should get this because together we can make a server that is fun and enjoyable experience for the players and the staff. We can both share each others experience and teach other new things that we didn't know about and learn from. At first, Trust and responsibility might be a problem, since first promoted (If I Do get in), but later on, hopefully the trust gains, and these things can be accomplished, to grow a great big community that will succeed even at the hardest times we might have.
What makes me better is that I'm skilled with these things from previous experiences: Plugin Configuration & Plugin Managing, Staff Training & Hiring, Advertising (When needed), Interior building (Low), Teaching and Learning (A Mentor: Who teaches lower staff how to do there jobs, and what to expect) Punishing & Fixing (Punishing staff of mistakes, and ways to prevent them from making them again in the future.) Not just my experience is good, my Friendliness, My Professional writing, and value can help your server, which I Tend to got. I'm ready to start this server, with the other people and create some value and fun into this server! Also to help create ideas and help with things the owner may find difficult to do, I am ready to learn even though I may not be experienced, I am ready to learn and to experience a great time on the server.
10/04/2014 8:19 pm
Afrobot2300
ACCEPTED AS ADMIN
10/04/2014 8:00 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump

Need programmers/developers badly, need to be able to make plugins

Need animators who can rig using blender, C4D and even Mine imator lol

NEED A CO-OWNER WILLING TO SPLIT THE COSTS

Naruto
Bleach
One Peice
Attack On Titan
HunterxHunter
Pokemon
10/03/2014 9:42 pm
Afrobot2300
Bump!

Attack On Titan (AoT)
HunterxHunter
One Peice
Bleach
Pokemon Pixelmon
The Legend of Korra
10/03/2014 9:08 pm
Level 1 : New Network
wanted4fun
Ign: wanted4fun
Skype(If Applicable): wanted4fun (but i won't be able to talk cause to hearing loss, surgery nov 4)
Position: Moderator
Why you are applying: because i love to help out servers and that it's a good opportunity to help different servers out.
Experience: i've been playing minecraft for over 2 years now and i know how a lot of plug ins work of the commands, basic stuff is normal to me so i know it about stuff, like Ban,temp ban,kick,mute...etc
Maturity: i am very mature even thought my age is lower than others (I'm 11 btw) um but I'm respectful, well watching.
Why should we Except you: i can identity hackers, ban advertisers, mute spammers and people who swear, or use a lot of caps, I'm very active so i can come on a lot.What will you bring to the server: i can help build the server while it's still being created and i f there is no need for help then ill be waiting around for some players to join or if some activities are up then i will go do some advertising on other servers. yeah I'm wanted4fun -peace
10/03/2014 9:31 pm
Afrobot2300
Accepted most likey helper or mod
10/03/2014 8:54 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1452645
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com