PixelGalaxy looking for staff & builders!

GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation1/27/15 5:44 pm
2/1/2015 3:39 pm
GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation
Hello!
I am proud Co-Owner of PixelGalaxy. I'm going to give you a little detail of this server.
So, so far we have 1 Manager, 2 Co-Owner, and 1 Owner. We are in need of 1 Head-Admin, 1 Developer, 1 Head-Mod, 2 Admin, 2 Mod, 1 Head-Builder (Architect), and 2 builders.
Please note that this was a server with amazing buildings and staff, but the server reset so we lost all of that. The spawn and server is in major development.
Me and the rest of the staff are these few personalities:
- Fun.
- Talkative.
- Mature. (Mature but fun.)
- Dedicated.
- Welcoming.
- Etc.
If you are interested in applying, here are our strategies:
- Website which I will soon be developing.
- Book and quill.
- On this post.
If you would like to apply on this post, here is the application format.
Click to reveal
Please Note:
Questions with a * next to them need to have details.
For your application to even be considered, please put "I Love Minecraft!" in a section of your application. Head-Admin must be earned.

FORMAT FOR ADMIN AND MOD:
Click to reveal
FORMAT FOR ADMIN AND MOD:
IGN:
Age (Be truthful, there is no requirement.):
Admin or Mod?:
*Why should we accept you?:
*What can you work with?:
*Are you good with other players?:
Do you have Skype? (Y/N, UserName):
Do you have Email? (Y/N, Address):
*Experienced being staff:

FORMAT FOR HEAD-BUILDER AND BUILDER:
Click to reveal
IGN:
*Experience:
*Why should you want Head-Builder/Builder:
*Proof of past work:

FORMAT FOR DEVELOPER:
Click to reveal
IGN:
*Experience:
*Why you want Developer:

That's about it. :3

Now just join the server @ 69.242.90.188! Please join now! Hope to see you soon!
GamingSensation
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2015 3:39 pm
GamingSensation
Bump!
01/30/2015 11:51 pm
GamingSensation
All staff must be active on forums & server.
We still need staff! Please apply today.
01/30/2015 1:24 pm
GamingSensation
Bump.
01/29/2015 12:24 pm
GamingSensation
You where calling Joh disrespectful names, and you where disrespecting me by not stopping after I told you to stop many times. Joh asked Maddie if you where undercover OP and he said no. So you also lied. You are staying banned, sorry. If you would like to appeal, appeal on the website: PixelGalexy.enjin.com
I have made a ban appeal forum.
01/28/2015 5:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FracinumExplosions
IGN: Miss_Diamond_TNT
Age (Be truthful, there is no requirement.): 10 turning 11 in the 1st week of February
Admin or Mod?: Admin
*Why should we accept you?: I can be very mature. At times I'm a bit wild but I am a decent admin. I am nice and can tell people to do the right things. I wouldn't abuse my powers either. I have experience with many commands. I'm welcoming too.
*What can you work with?: Just about anything
*Are you good with other players?: Yes.
Do you have Skype? (Y/N, UserName): Yes I do.. But I do not share it and it is only for personal reasons
Do you have Email? (Y/N, Address): Yes but I'll message you it if I'm accepted
*Experienced being staff: I have been staff on my friend's server but it was a server for joking around mostly. I'm applying for staff on another server too.
01/28/2015 6:27 pm
GamingSensation
Denied:
Not enough information. Please feel free to play on the server, though. Thank you.
01/28/2015 5:15 pm
GamingSensation
=+= ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS =+
Please come onto the server to prove you're worthy of staff! Be active as a veteran! Once we become popular applications will be accepted. Advertise to get your application answer sooner!
01/28/2015 3:54 pm
LittleInfernox
IGN: XxX__Flame__XxX (2 under slashes)
Ways of contact:
TeamSpeak:(Same name as IGN)
Raidcall:(Same name as IGN)
*Experience: My experience with building started when I was just starting minecraft. I saw how creative you could be with the game it's self. So as i started building things later on i got more and more experienced with building. Watching others build, their tactics, styles, etc. This influenced me to build even more!
*Why should you want Head-Builder/Builder: I love to build. I think it is fun to build all kinds of stuff! When ever i want to build I usually get pictures of the item. For a example of the style to work off. It would be great if I could be on the server and just build a huge base. Who knows, I can help anytime if needed if someone needs help with building!
*Proof of past work: Most of my work was on a server called Eglboglecraft, but last week it has shut down and most of my work as been deleted. I can though show u some work of a little house or something if needed once I get on at one point!~

~Warm regards,
XxX__Flame__XxX
01/28/2015 4:15 pm
GamingSensation
Accepted:
We are in severe need of builders. You may join the server once it is back up. Thank you for applying. You will be tested!
01/28/2015 3:37 pm
GamingSensation
Still need staff. All current applications are under consideration. PixelGalexy will be back up & running soon.
01/28/2015 3:35 pm
GamingSensation
Hey, Cake.
Maddie's ( Lol, thanks for calling him Maddie, he hates it ) server goes down sometimes. My server is having errors I'll fix at around 4-5. I mailed Maddie from another server (I know him from a few) saying what happened. I'm sure I'll see him today to ask..
01/28/2015 7:48 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Cake_That_Smiles
Unban ME!!! You can't ignore me! or tell maddie to skype me at cakethatsmiles
01/28/2015 9:24 pm
GamingSensation
I told him you were disrespecting us and he said "OK, leave her banned."
01/29/2015 9:16 am
Cake_That_Smiles
I wasnt disrespecting you, YOU were disrespecting ME!
01/28/2015 11:10 am
GamingSensation
01/28/2015 11:44 am
Cake_That_Smiles
Can you put up your server or ask Maddie (Molly) to put up his?
01/28/2015 11:09 am
GamingSensation
Still need staff!
01/28/2015 3:16 am
KraytonMC
IGN?
KraytonMC

Age?
15 Years Old

Timezone?
GMT-UTC

What PositIon Are You Trying To Recieve?
Admin

What time are you most often on?
Any Time I Play Most Of Day 11am, 4pm and midnight

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?
Played Minecraft For 3 years now Started On Version 1.4 I Think And I Play Everyday

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?
Yes But Got Unbanned Because Of False Accusation And Reporter Edited It To My Name, I Have Been Banned On Badlion But It Was Not My Fault Someone Else Was Using My Account But Their Staff Looked In To It For 1 Month And Checked Ip's And It Wasn't My Ip The Hacker Was Connected To At The Time But I Am Unbanned Now. Also I Hand On Heart Will Not Abuse This Power By Any Standard And Will Be A Loyal Member Of Staff.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++)
No But If Needed I Could Learn

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?
I Was Owner Of A Server But Closed Down Due To Lack Of Player And Money Issues, Also I Really Enjoyed Being An Owner But It Ended And Would Love To Start Up In A Staff Position On This Server Because It Looks Like A Great Server And I Would Be A Good Staff Because I Know Loads Of Server Commands And Many Plugin Commands. The Server I Owned Was A Factions Only Server. Also Recently Have Set Up A New Soup PvP Server Using In Game Commands Only Which Was A Massive Achievement For Me

How many hours can you contribute per day?
7hrs At Most Morning, Night About 11 am GMT and 4pm GMT to midnight

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?
If They Were Being Harassed I Would Say Don't Be Rude Screenshot/Record Them Abusing You Then Post It On The Forums ./Ignore Them And Let The Staff Deal With It

Do you have Skype?
Yes I Do My Skype Is (KraytonMC) I Also Have TeamSpeak If Needed

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone?
Yes I Have OBS (Open Broadcast Software) And I have A Turtle Beach X12 Microphone

Anything else we should know?
I am a passionate teen who loves to play video games i love playing minecraft and playing the PC. I love to be outside biking and playing football. i have all the time to put effort in to this server and would love the chance to do so. I Have Created A Kit PvP Server Using In Game Commands Only To Make Kits And Groups. Any Questions Ask

KraytonMC
01/28/2015 10:50 am
GamingSensation
Very nice application. It is under consideration by staff. We will get back to you by tomorrow or today.
01/28/2015 12:00 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
daplaya99
This Contains Applications for 2 Positions as I feel that i am qualified for either

Developer Format

IGN: Bac1

Ways of contact:
Email: Daplaya0820@gmail.com

*Experience: I am currently serving as a moderator on ajauw1's Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed.

*Why you want Developer: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am given. My specialty is in permission files

Admin/Mod Format

IGN: Bac1

Age (Be truthful, there is no requirement.): 16

Admin or Mod?: Either is Acceptable. I prefer Admin

*Why should we accept you?: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

*What can you work with?: Just About anything

*Are you good with other players?: Yes

Do you have Skype? (Y/N, UserName): Daplaya999

Do you have Email? (Y/N, Address): Daplaya0820@gmail.com

*Experienced being staff: I am currently serving as a moderator on ajauw1's Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed.
01/28/2015 10:49 am
GamingSensation
Very nice application. It is under consideration by staff. We will get back to you by today or tomorrow.
01/27/2015 9:03 pm
CookieFlash
IGN:FLaSH_MiiNe

Age (Be truthful, there is no requirement.): 15

Admin or Mod?: Admin, but you choose what's best.

*Why should we accept you?: I'm very trustworthy, and would never abuse my powers, I had my own server once, but then my Admin betrayed me and ruined my server, and I know how it feels to be cautious with licking staff, I also see a lot if potential in your server and would like to see it grow, but also help it grow, by maybe advertising and helping out the new people, and maybe even with plug-in problems, and I would also I.P. Ban an hacker if I see them I'm action, but if they are reported then I will hear both sides of the story, then pass my judgement.
*What can you work with?: Little bit of Plug-ins, Redstone, Command Blocks and building etc.

*Are you good with other players?: Yes, Im an helpful person.
Do you have Skype? (Y/N, UserName): some_dude45
Do you have Email? (Y/N, Address): Abram_Blanca @gmail.com
*Experienced being staff: Being an Admin Moderator and Owner itsel.
01/27/2015 9:14 pm
GamingSensation
Application under consideration by staff. Thank you for applying we will get back to you soon, Please be active.
01/27/2015 8:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9
- Developer -
IGN: eadric9 (might change.)
Ways of contact: Skype (@eadric9), PMC, Email ( deadersky2@gmail.com ).

*Experience: My experience is creating custom plugins for servers, and configuring plugins, like essentials, or ranks/groups/permissions. I think I excel in technical server-side problems. I can sole problems in a fun but mature way. I can be on as often as possible, I try to be on as often as possible. I have been developer on other servers before. I feel that some servers need a little help to expand their community more than from what it was before. I am friendly and mature, and can be serious/fun when needed to. I am usually a funny person that loves to play with other players, but can become very strict when it comes to rules. I have been hoping I can develop plugins for other servers and to configure plugins for other servers to help them reach their full potential, to become big communities. I really hope I can help out your server, I would love to, It sounds really interesting. It would be great if I could help your server out. Oh, one last thing - I Love Minecraft!

*Why you want Developer: I want developer because I feel that it is the rank that fits my personality and my skills the best. Developers code/configure plugins, and thats what I excel at. Developers are the people that manage plugins. And I feel that developer is an important rank in a server. I feel that this - rank, is a very important (said that already c:) and that I could really benefit from this aswell. I think that would definitely help me all of us out in many ways that would make us all happy! C;
01/27/2015 8:35 pm
GamingSensation
Staff members are under consideration of your application.
01/27/2015 7:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9
- Developer -
IGN: eadric9 (might change.)
Ways of contact: Skype (@eadric9), PMC, Email (deadersky2@gmail.com).
*Experience: My experience is creating custom plugins for servers, and configuring plugins, like essentials, or ranks/groups/permissions. I think I excel in technical server-side problems. I can sole problems in a fun but mature way. I can be on as often as possible, I try to be on as often as possible. I have been developer on other servers before. I feel that some servers need a little help to expand their community more than from what it was before. I am friendly and mature, and can be serious/fun when needed to. I am usually a funny person that loves to play with other players, but can become very strict when it comes to rules. I have been hoping I can develop plugins for other servers and to configure plugins for other servers to help them reach their full potential, to become big communities. I really hope I can help out your server, I would love to, It sounds really interesting. It would be great if I could help your server out. Oh, one last thing - I Love Minecraft!
01/27/2015 8:14 pm
GamingSensation
Something needed:
I added "Why you want Developer" in the format. You can copy & paste this application and add Why you want Developer. thank you for putting what rank you want at the top!
01/27/2015 6:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Seduskie
Age (Be truthful, there is no requirement.): 13
Admin or Mod?: Admin
*Why should we accept you?: I know that admins are supposed to be really good with server files and all that stuff, thats what I'm good at.
*What can you work with?: I can work with pretty much anything but it has to be in a friendly community with nice players.
*Are you good with other players?: Yes! I know how to tell if a player is hacking or not and all that stuff.
Do you have Skype? (Y/N, UserName): Y, jakeisawesome21951
Do you have Email? (Y/N, Address): Y! david.hersh@hotmail.com
*Experienced being staff: as I said earlier, I own a server!
01/27/2015 7:49 pm
GamingSensation
Denied:
You do not have enought experience and I need to know more info on why you want staff & what you can do for the server.
Thank you for applying.
01/27/2015 6:21 pm
GamingSensation
Need builders badly!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome