OO* PixelMania *Oo

mc_timdhaene's Avatar mc_timdhaene4/4/14 8:01 pm
1 emeralds 250 7
4/17/2014 6:16 am
duyckie's Avatar duyckie

Hello, i'm timdhaene, Owner of PixelMania.

PixelMania is pretty new 24/7 server with 40 slots atm.

We try to offer something for everyone and thus separated our server in two big parts, a pvp part and a peaceful part.

The pvp part is a faction map, which offers the normal pvp faction experience.
The peaceful part is a separate map running the towny plugin.

Both worlds have unique inventory systems but have a shared economy aswell as shared mcmmo. So it's great for people who want the best of both worlds.

Join now at: pixelmania.playat.ch

Reviews, comments and tips are highly appreciated.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/pixelmania-2781949/
mc_timdhaene
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2014 6:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
duyckie
Bump
04/13/2014 11:39 am
duyckie
Bump!
04/13/2014 3:48 am
duyckie
Bump!
04/09/2014 8:15 am
duyckie
Bump!
04/08/2014 8:12 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
Can i be Builder? Here is my app
IGN: WorldeditGod
Nickname/name: Tommy
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Skype(MUST have): thomastech3
Minecraft experience: I started playing minecraft for about two years ago. I remember it was a cold day here in Sweden. I didn't have anything at all to do which gave me a thought about buying minecraft. As I didn't have any payment card, I asked my dad if he could buy it for me but I would pay my own money. He said yes. I played a lot of single player in the beginning while slowly moving towards multiplayer. I am almost only playing multiplayer at the moment of writing this and don't play my single player at all.
Moderating experience: I have been staff on alot of servers. I am currently hosting my own server. As I, myself, see it as a bit childish to list every single server you been staff on here I am not gonna list them. If you want a more specific list, give me a message on Skype.
Plugin experience: As stated above, I am currently hosting my own server which is wielding me alot of experience with plugins. I’m good with World Edit, World Guard, Group Manager, Pex, Factions, Essentials, and ETC. I have before hosted two servers from my own computer. They did of course not become big and that was the reason why I shut them down.
How can you improve the server?: I think I can improve the server by giving it my experience. I can give suggestions on plugins which makes the server better, help all players and of course, control staff applications if you would like.
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I love guarding servers. It mitt seem a bit weird but I just love hanging out on them. As said before I think I would fit because I have been staff on many other servers.
Things you like/are good at: I think I am good at controlling the community, building amazing builds with World Edit, playing minecraft and giving them a great time, and of course, eating food .
Things you hate/are bad at: I am really bad at building from my eyes but I don't really am bad at anything. Things I hate could be players capitalizing every beginning of a word, for instance, "This Is A Thing I Like The Most". I also don't like players writing childish if you know what I mean, not capitalizing beginnings of sentences etc.
Timezone(GMT +/-): I think New England is in GMT 1+ or 2+ but I am not quite sure.
How much you can play?: I can play alot on weekends and weekdays .
Extra(not necessary): Please accept this application.

Sincerely,

Thomas Bergman
04/08/2014 7:35 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
This is totally a copy and paste. >.< Says "Can I be Builder?" yet has moderating experience in it. xD I also do not think he means it when he says, "Sincerely"
04/08/2014 8:03 am
duyckie
bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome