1 emeralds 153 3
7/26/2014 3:59 pm
fartcrafter's Avatar fartcrafter
Server Ip
Pixeltime.mcpro.eu

IGN
Experiences
How will you make the server a better place
Do you understand if you ask any staff to review your app you will be rejected?
How long can you play on the server
Chxrm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2014 3:59 pm
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
fartcrafter
Name
Jeff blake

Amount of time available:1-3 hours a day

mineman5787 (calls unavailable due to having no microphone)

Ign
mineman5787

Why i want to be staff on your server
I want to be staff on you server because i believe that i can help everyone on the server to have the best experience they have ever ad on a minecraft server no matter the circumstances. im quite a nice guy to be around, im smart, funny and nice i joke around sometimes trying not to be to funny, yet im also serious about giving everything on the server a grade A experience and deliver where other staff cannot. i respect everyone no matter the rank or smarts and i always listen when anyone is in trouble and i always listen to both sides of the story before a punishment is given. I ave a few cons that rarely affect the quality of work i can do such as time restraints and my building skills, i try my hardest to not only participate in the servers events but create and organism them, i can help share my ideas about future events, mini games and perks whilst kepping the server a safe place to play on.

Past experience
Although the majority of servers i have been staff on have failed i have still gained alot of knowledge from them, my past has taught me how to handle the future in many ways they help give better standards of play to members and eventually with your help i will have learned all there is to know.

Conclusion
Everyone that plays/works on your server will be treated with maximum respect when i am on no matter the rank and i hope that i become part of your servers family teaching newer members the rights and wrongs about the server and helping them to achieve amazing results for them to tell others about, when you hire me your not only getting another staff member your getting a friend so for your servers sake please hire me, you will never forget it
07/26/2014 3:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TheKingRileyIV
IGN: TheKingRileyIV

Why you want to become staff: I love to help servers grow into one big community and help as much as I can.Many servers have high-ranking titles, such as Moderator and Op, that are given to players to help maintain and optimize the playing experience. Moderators usually provide a type of 'law enforcement' to the server, kicking and banning when needed or just giving warnings. Ops often have spawning abilities and use of plugin commands, but they may also hold the same responsibilities as Moderators. Op means Operator just like Mod means Moderator. Being a staff member on a server does not mean you can abuse your power, it means you have been assigned to help out the players and help the community. If I do not get promoted, I will keep trying and improve my knowledge on the server, That's what staff means to mean and that is why I would like to be staff on your server to help enforce the laws.

Experiences: I have been a Moderator on several servers in the time that I have played Minecraft. I have been helper on a few servers aswell. I have been an Administrator and people said I did a lot and did a great job. I am always nice to the players but if they disrespect or do anything to harm the server i know when to /ban /kick /mute and i always take proof when i ban someone. I love when there is no drama and everyone is getting along. I always help try to make the community get along and become a better place. I know a lot about plugins and also building, Oh and also I know alot about most popular building plugins.

How will you make the server a better place?:As stated before I don't allow people to break the rules. I don't tolerate disrespecting or being racist/homophobic.Neither do i tolerate Hackers, Glitcher's or DDos threats! Although Vulgar language is allowed i will keep keep chat clean from anything crossing the line. I will be online 6 hours on a normal day and 12 on a weekend day! I will dedicate all my spare time one the server for helping, this also regards on the forums. In my opinion staff abuse is unacceptable, i really hate such staff and i will do something about it if i see it happen at any times. As myself I'm pretty much that goody two shoes person. Follow all the rules help enforce them (Even when I'm not an admin) and when possible try to become friends with all staff from owner to mods in training. I will help by being on as much as possible and by enforcing rules most commonly broken. I will calm people down when mad and make them feel better when sad.I will also help enforce all rules!I believe I can bring many thing to the staff, just give me a chance. I am applying as I would like to contribute to the server and team, I believe that I would be a good addition in getting rid of spammers, solving problems and answering the many queries that are asked. I am an fairly active individual and I answer all questions which are asked and appropriate if a player needs assistance, report rule-breakers as soon I see them and try to promote myself as an approachable and friendly individual. As I am active on the site and forums most or everyday this is fairly easy for me.

Do you understand if you ask any staff to review your app you will be rejected?: I dont even see why players ask for staff to review there app... It's better to be patient.

How long can you play on the server: Week Days: 6-12 hours Week End: 8-14 hours Until school starts again.

Thanks for reading,
Riley
07/26/2014 3:15 pm
Level 27 : Expert Modder
Glennotr
Glennotron
Because i can really help he server i have been experienced with pixelmon and being staff
I have been staff on a couple servers and my brother has a Pixelmon server that i play on a lot.

I can build good things i can work on all the commands and a lot more.
Yes i do understand
on the weekends a lot but not for week days because of school and soccer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome