Have you ever play'd Pixelmon

IGN or In Game Name?

Skype? (Required) *

Are you mature?

Will you record? *

Tell us about yourself! Be honest
Nick4hokies
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 4:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
Sorry my app's a bit long!

IGN: GloriousStalin

Maturity: 10
Kindness/Compassiom: 7
Reasoning for these: To summarize, my philosophy of being is that life itself is very short. Meaning that to be anything less than kind to another human being is pointless in an existence that can be over in the blink of an eye. However, I will admit, at times I can be a bit snarky and make some ill received jokes, in the end I mean no distaste and realize that minecraft much like real life is just a short game, and the primary function is fun for all. Maturity is along the same levels, Minecraft is just a game and seeing it as anything more is purely pointless. In the end we're all here for fun, and as an admin I'd guarantee that to the best of my ability.

Poke/Pixelmon experience: Got the first pokemon game when it came it for christmas! Since then, I've been infatuated with pokemon and can name essentially every one. I have owned a pixelmon server that became extremely successful but I couldn't afford to keep it running. I have actually edited the pixelmon files myself at times, and contributed to the early version models!

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger. I know how to set up a server as if were my job, and given enough time can literally do anything in the realm of possibility.

Plugins experience: Although I code in C++ (not java, which minecraft is run on) The script basics are still there, so I can read throughout plugin scripts to help you understand them better. On top of that I can also tweak plugins to exactly your liking. Last, I have pretty much memorized all basic plugin commands, and know them like the back of my hand. I've worked with sponge and have a basic understanding on how it works.

I would participate in an alpha, I love viewing the birth and blossoming of a server.

This would be my primary server, I wouldn't play on any others.

I can record.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

I can be on for around 6 hours a day give or take (EST), however one thing that I can offer is being on during the nighttime, when many other staff may be off. Taking the nightshift is often my pleasure to do and I enjoy the serenity on servers during the night.

Apply for: Admin

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing and Macro-Economics. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Admin on your pixelmon server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason

Favorite pokemon: Probably either Blacken or Groudon. Gen 3 made up almost the entirety of my childhood and was quite honestly an integral part of my life.

Sorry again for long application!
Thank you for your time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome