Pixelmon 1.8 staff Needed! (Other Minecraft servers later)

Nikolaswinship's Avatar Nikolaswinship8/1/15 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 158 5
8/2/2015 8:32 am
Nikolaswinship's Avatar Nikolaswinship
Hello I'm Nikolaswinship and tomorrow I am working towards setting up a Pixelmon server. For this server I will be needing people to help run and take care of the server due to this being part of a network thats being rebuilt. The server will be ran by a person but I will be looking after it and practically doing all ownership tasks within the server so I will be needing help.
For this I am looking for a couple of Admins, Mods and Builders to help run and create the pixelmon server first of all.
For more information or to apply for the roles please do the following:
1. Reply to this thread saying the possition you would like.
2. Give information on how you can help the server, we want to make it the best around. Please give examples of your experience when applying because it will be required, this is a learning experience for me so I will need the help.
3. Put contact details below, these being either Email or Skype. Teamspeak may be required for the future and we would like people who are able to use mics, for now I will talk to people using typing but it may be needed in the future.
If you are applying for builder if possible could you give me examples of previous builds so I know what your able to do.
Thank you for reading and I will contact interested parties when required.
Nikolaswinship
Level 1 : New Miner