PIXELMON: THE IVORY PROVINCE [ In Need of BUILDERS ]

DarkSigma47's Avatar DarkSigma4712/24/14 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 98
The Ivory Province
Quick notice:

The map itself has not been started. I'm currently looking for able and willing builders to aid me in creating this. The map WILL be made on World painter and the contents of that will be placed to download seperately once both the world & what belongs it the world are 100% completed.

It's Simple, what i need from you is your willing time, effort and abilities to make maps.
I Need someone who is gifted with redstone and command blocks & someone who is a genius at architecture.
Do not expect payment. I'm looking for a group of maybe 5-10 people who are willing to do this for 1. Fun, 2. if they wish to get creditability. 3. Get there name out there as a builder. 4. Want to start a builders team.

What i will need is you to have Skype or some way of being able to contact me, so if that's via text/SMS/MS Etc, then please do let me know either through comments or over a direct message.

You will also have to apply through commenting, i am not looking for super detailed begging paragraphs, all i require is a little time and effort from you to type out your name, DOB, where your from, what time zones you're in, how long each day you can spend on this, how much effort you're willing to put in, what you're looking to get out of this and your previous experiances. Please do include links to screenshots of what you've made so i know im not just entertaining you publicly.

How to contact me?
The way i recommend you contact me is through Steam. I Have an account called: EchoHazard

The Avatar should be a Gengar. [Berkshire in GB]

Once applied, message me on here or at my Steam, your choice.

Thank you for all those who apply, and if not then i'll have a nice shot at this on my own. Peace!
DarkSigma47
Level 2 : Apprentice Network