Planet Aura | 100% Custom survival | Hiring staff

Xeron's Avatar Xeron8/30/14 11:51 am
1 emeralds 284 7
8/30/2014 12:55 pm
Xeron's Avatar Xeron
What is Planet Aura?
Planet Aura is a completely custom survival server. We have tonnes of custom plugins to maximise the users experience, and a custom made 100k x 100k world. The map is set on a far away planet, with no trees, etc. on the ground. There are 35 water spots, which are essential to you as we have a thirst plugin meaning you need to drink water every now and then - water can also be collected from rain water, which is not that often. There is one slight twist - surrounding the water spots, is radiation. When you have gained enough radiation, you start to get damaged - so you have to quickly sprint into the areas, get your water, and leave before you get too damaged. PVP is disabled on the server (we could enable it later). We also have other custom plugins which can be seen in-game. We are currently looking for staff, if you apply and you are accepted you will start out as the Helper rank. At the time of writing this, we currently have 1 Manager, 1 Mod, 1 Dev, and 3 Helpers.

Basic information
Helper applications are currently open! Please only submit a Helper application
once you think you deserve the rank.

If your application get's denied, please wait 1+ week's to re-apply again.
If you instantly apply again after getting denied, you will be given a Forum warning.
If you do not use the template given below to apply, your application
will be instantly denied.
Thank you for your compliance.

Application
First name:
IGN:
How you can help the server:
Why you want to help the server:
Contact details (Skype is preferred!):
Anything else:​

Example application:
Click to reveal
First name: Derek

IGN: AxisOne

Previous experience:
My server experience goes back to the Beta 1.5 days. I could tell my entire "server story" but that would be quite boring to be honest. So I'll sum it up. I'm not going to lie, but a lot of the servers that I've been staff on were pretty small and had inexperienced owners. I've tried to fix some up and sometimes it works, sometimes not. I've also owned many servers and currently, I am the CEO of a server network, and I own a small private server. In my travels, I've gathered a lot of experience as a staff member (high staff as well as lower staff). I think I could handle the task as Helper of a developing server.

How you can help the server:
I can develop custom plugins for the server, configure existing ones, and/or build whatever has to be built. You can consider me a server slave if you wish haha. But in all honesty, I can do whatever has to be done.

Why you want to help the server:
As I said in my answer to the previous experience question, most of my experience comes from small servers. 50-slot kind of small. So I would like to become staff on a server that has a larger community. And since this is a developing server, I want to assist that development. Custom plugins are always an attraction and also well-configured existing ones.

Contact details (Skype is preferred!): Skype: derekjenkins100

Anything else:
Not really. I work for a VPS and Minecraft server hosting company called VPS Flare
( http://www.vpsflare.com ) so my connections there might be of some use in the future if you know what I mean

Thank you for applying! We will get back to you as soon as possible.​
Xeron
Level 38 : Artisan Blob

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2014 12:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Veloic_raptor1337
Um... I don't really want staff, kind of just want to join...

IGN: raptorman750

Please PM me the IP, this sounds like a BEAST server!
08/30/2014 12:55 pm
Xeron
We're currently in beta. We still have a lot to add, including a map re-do to make the map more interesting. The ip is mc.planetaura.com
08/30/2014 12:18 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BeMyDinoDouh
First name:Anuj
IGN:slywolf456
Previous experience:Ive been on since the beta.I have a lot of experience ive owned 3 servers,and been staff on 50 others it no lie .I know a lot about plugins and such.
How you can help the server:I can bring players that are loyal and make sure everyones happy!Ill bring entertainment and happiness !
Why you want to help the server:So your server runs out great and everyones happy.I want to make sure everyones in control and not saying "Ohw im frum pmc an i want op"Ill help in all the ways I can im not that great of a builder but im very good with plugins and permissions.
Contact details (Skype is preferred!):anuj.patel456
Anything else:​Nah ive worked and managed many servers as you probably know and carwyn123 is a great staff pick him!
08/30/2014 12:25 pm
Xeron
Denied! Your application is really short, and has many spelling mistakes. Also, we are looking for older staff members. Preferably of the age of 16+, although we do currently have a 14 year old staff member so we do make exceptions.
08/30/2014 12:03 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
carwyn123
First name: Carwyn Dawson
IGN: carwyn123
Previous experience: I have a server. and have been staff on servers that on no longer with us. This could benefit me because it gives me experience, so I know what I am doing when it comes to plugin work, and commands in general.

How you can help the server: I can help with new custom plugins and also help manage the server. I know a lot about staff managing and how to deal with rule breakers. I can also help the server by giving new ideas towards the server, for example give ideas on spawn etc. My building skills are not to bad therefore I can help with building structures that need to be built.

Why you want to help the server: Because I have a lot of free time, and want to make the server popular for players. Also I can give to the server. This could be by donating money to help pay, coding plugins that can help the server or benefit it in some way. Lastly I want to spend hours on end helping the server get better and better as it goes on.

Contact details (Skype is preferred!): carwyn.dot <-- skype.

Anything else:​ I would like you to look at my 5 minute code work so you can see how much of I help I can be. Also I could join the dev team, or what ever team is free. Any one is good I guess. Thanks for reading my app (again).

- carwyn
08/30/2014 12:06 pm
Xeron
Accepted! This is the kind of application we are looking for. Also, the developer experience definitely boosted your chances of being accepted. Congratulations!
08/30/2014 12:00 pm
Xeron
ghhgghgFirst name:justin
IGN:justinlamiell
Previous experience:i used to own a server and I am a mod on another server.
How you can help the server:i will help by building warps and by making sure everyone is following the rules and having fun.
Why you want to help the server:because I love playing minecraft and helping other servers.
Contact details (Skype is preferred!):my Skype is justinlamiell but I don't really use it much.
Anything else:​I have played minecraft for 9 months.

Denied! Your application is really short and the questions don't stand out from the answers. Please look at the example application we added into the thread.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome