Planet Pokémon! (3D MMORPG)

Miss Shadowz's Avatar Miss Shadowz9/21/14 8:06 am
1 emeralds 9.4k 59
2/18/2015 9:12 pm
Miss Shadowz's Avatar Miss Shadowz
Planet Pokemon - 3D Pokemon MMORPG
forums.planetpokemon.net/index.php

PRE-ALPHA

Planet Pokemon is a unique free to play Pokemon MMORPG, where you can meet and battle or team with other trainers, explore the vast world, complete assigned quests or tasks and catch em all.

It takes the beloved mechanics of Pokémon to a whole new level fusing the strategy of the handhelds with the action of the anime with the immersion of an MMO. Start your journey through Kanto and become who you want to be, take on your friends in a re-imagined Pokémon universe with other players around the world. Defeat bad guys and your rivals to become a Pokémon master!

Pokémon © 2002-2014 Pokémon. © 1995-2014 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, ®, the Pokémon logo and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo. Planet Pokémon is not affiliated with Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc in any way. All assets are 100% hand-crafted by Hogkey Games and those who rightfully own it.

LATEST UPDATE
Visit our forum for more information!

If you have any questions, please comment below.

Update Log
Latest Patch: Christmas Patch:
Planet Pokemon embraces the Christmas spirit and lets out a small patch for the community to enjoy.

A Christmas atmosphere has been created which includes a snowy terrain, snowy trees, and of course snow flakes sprinkling from the sky.

Our main focus now is to get the Alpha Version of the game up and running. Most of our developers are focusing their energy in this direction.
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Latest Patch on the Eevee Update:

Bug Fixes
Inclusion of "The Tower": An obstacle course tower has been included in the game! This is just one of the many additions that will be done to the game to promote the creation of an interactive, awesome community.
News: The first ever Ranked Planet Pokemon Tournament is happening on Saturday, December 6th 2014 at 5 PM EST (with another tournament following it at 8 PM EST). From then on there will be ranked tournaments happening weekly on Saturdays at 5 PM EST and 8 PM EST.

Once the Alpha Version of Planet Pokemon comes out, in-game prizes will be awarded to the overall winners, as well as other fun prizes to everyone who participated in at least one Ranked Planet Pokemon Tournament.
---------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

The Gladiatorial Turkey Update includes the following additions / modifications:

Eevee: Eevee has been included in the game and you can find the him/her roaming with the starter pokémon inside the fence.
Eevee has the following attacks:
E: Swift: Inflicts damage to opponents that get directly hit by the Swift projectiles.
Q: Refresh: Recovers from the effects of other pokémons' abilities, such as Zubat's Confusion and Ghastly's Sleep. This move does not recover HP.
Left Mouse Click: Tackle: Standard Tackle attack.
Right Mouse Click: Guard: Standard Guard attack.
Halloween Modifications:
The pumpkins are gone.
The Halloween atmosphere has been taken off.
Pallet Arena: An Arena has been included in the game! Here, trainers can battle in a more organized environment. Also, this arena has incorporated a lot of cool features for organized tournaments, which include:
A Tournament Board showing which pokémon are currently in battle, along with their respective HP and Stamina values. Up to six pokémon can be presented on the Tournament Board (the Tournament Board works during Official Tournaments).
Planet Pokemon Staff will be able to set up Official Tournaments in the Arena. During these tournaments, the staff will have control over who is inside the arena at any given time so that outside pokémon don't interfere with battles happening inside.
Other Modifications:
The Candy Event is still included in the game, however instead of getting a pumpkin head after collecting the 2 golden candies (changed from 3), you get an Eevee tail instead! How cool is that?
(Note: the Halloween Zubat wings can still be obtained when obtaining all the normal candies).
Miss Shadowz
Retired Moderator
Level 53 : Grandmaster Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2015 9:12 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Artist
Miss Shadowz
Winter/Christmas update and Gladiatorial Turkey update; http://forums.planetpokemon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=335

Eevee: Eevee has been included in the game and you can find the him/her roaming with the starter pokémon inside the fence.

Inclusion of "The Tower": An obstacle course tower has been included in the game.

11/01/2014 8:00 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
KernelPad
The Halloween Update is here! Zubat, Gastly and more!

10/14/2014 5:37 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
okoloto
YUS finnaly got it to work
10/14/2014 1:44 pm
KernelPad
10/12/2014 5:19 am
KernelPad
Great support so far, there will be a surprise update soon!
10/12/2014 6:00 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
Oh nice. Gonna try the game now.
10/09/2014 3:27 pm
WTFshady
Is there a way to reset your account? I want to try it and later record it for YouTube.
10/09/2014 3:37 pm
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Well, the server don't record data yet so just logout and you are reset. They don't have a data server for the playerdata yet :V
10/09/2014 2:55 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Fisherman
Aegeah
Is there any way to play this on mac? I'd love to give it a try.
10/08/2014 5:26 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
Nice, I might try it out.

I reeaaly want to get a mic to record stuff ;-;
10/08/2014 3:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
Awwww, no Mac version.
10/07/2014 2:49 pm
okoloto
Do the pre-alpha users get some special perks when the acctuall comes out or ssomething?
10/08/2014 3:02 pm
KernelPad
We are still deciding this. The game is getting packed! Thanks for coming! Drop in anytime!
10/09/2014 3:03 am
KernelPad
False-Positive. The game hasn't been downloaded a lot so my chrome also gives a message saying that its dangerous.

There isn't anything I can do I'm afraid.. Though here's an image of people having fun:

10/08/2014 3:58 pm
okoloto
I can't download it for some reason
10/08/2014 6:08 pm
okoloto
Is there any specific problem?

Here is the thread: http://forums.planetpokemon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21[/quote]
My anty-virus says that its not safe and does not let me install it...
10/08/2014 5:14 pm
KernelPad
Is there any specific problem?

Here is the thread: http://forums.planetpokemon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21
10/07/2014 2:49 pm
okoloto
YAY I WAS WAITING 4EVER 4 THIS
10/07/2014 1:58 pm
KernelPad
We are ready and waiting for you guys!

http://forums.planetpokemon.net/
10/06/2014 1:25 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Fisherman
Aegeah
WANT. <333
10/06/2014 1:15 pm
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Pre-Alpha soon?
10/06/2014 1:01 pm
KernelPad
#TheEndIsNear. #Hype.

NOTE: This is pre-alpha, as said, assets and code will be reworked, therefore the UI and most of the stuff is just basic for this version only.

10/03/2014 11:50 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
MUST HAVE
10/03/2014 10:55 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
mr shocks27
cool
09/28/2014 5:27 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Greybolt
This looks great, but this qualifies as a violation of a trademark/intellectual property as you are using the likeness of Nintendo's property in your own content.

Best of luck, but be careful.
09/28/2014 5:26 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
bmanrules
KernelPad
PKMNlegendJAMES
KernelPad
I also have a question for you guys. Guess how many weeks/months has it took us to create this game so far?

I'm guessing around 4 months and 2 weeks (42 was NOT intentional - old joke is old). I'm probably far off, but worth a guess

I'll definately try this once a public release of some kind comes out of the ground :3

It's taken the team only 3 weeks for this pre-alpha version. I'm going to stress again that this build is merely just a basic concept, it will be replaced with an alpha version.

We're currently testing the last build, we've pretty much done what we needed to do. My next post will be a download link to the game. (unless someone has a question before that, )

Nintendo are really strict on using IPs, they've already shut down another Pokémon MMO. If I were you you should finish the game and release it, so even if Nintendo send a CnD it'll still be downloadable
09/28/2014 5:11 pm
KernelPad
PKMNlegendJAMES
KernelPad
I also have a question for you guys. Guess how many weeks/months has it took us to create this game so far?

I'm guessing around 4 months and 2 weeks (42 was NOT intentional - old joke is old). I'm probably far off, but worth a guess

I'll definately try this once a public release of some kind comes out of the ground :3

It's taken the team only 3 weeks for this pre-alpha version. I'm going to stress again that this build is merely just a basic concept, it will be replaced with an alpha version.

We're currently testing the last build, we've pretty much done what we needed to do. My next post will be a download link to the game. (unless someone has a question before that, )
09/27/2014 10:31 am
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
I need this game...
09/27/2014 10:24 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
PixiStix23398
Aw man this seems so sweet! Can't wait!
09/27/2014 6:16 am
Level 22 : Expert Grump
Arty
Very excited for this game, looking forward to see it come together.
09/27/2014 6:09 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
PKMNlegendJAMES
KernelPad

09/27/2014 5:40 am
KernelPad
Apologies for no updates for a while, we've been very busy perfecting the Pre-Alpha for public release to give you guys an opportunity to play around with it.

You will be able to communicate in our basic chat in-game and forums will be open for suggestions, and reporting bugs with feedback.

For Pre-Alpha, you can expect the following things:
  • Multiplayer
  • Small Environment
  • 3 Wild Pokemon
  • Real-Time Combat
  • Basic Pokemon Attack/Def Moves
  • Chat
  • Basic Functional User-Interface
  • Player/Pokemon Animations

Can't stress how much I'm exciting to see you guys play it!

09/27/2014 6:47 am
WTFshady
When will it be out?
09/27/2014 10:09 am
KernelPad
Soon™

Just kidding, we had a few things here and there that needed to be completed for the Pre-Alpha, which are done now. The release is so close, you can almost taste it.
09/23/2014 12:03 pm
KernelPad
Public release should be quite soon, please don't expect something like a finished product, this release is the first public pre-alpha release.

We ask of you to join our forums (once we've done some maintenance) and provide constructive feedback and criticism as this game is to be made and developed from the community base.

We want you guys to make a 3D Pokemon MMORPG game that Nintendo/GameFreak could not accomplish.
09/22/2014 12:38 pm
KernelPad
Eria8
KernelPadIt's available for Windows PC and Mac OS.

No love for Linux? ;c

The game will work for Windows, Mac and Linux, however there is a catch. Windows will have an patch updater but for Mac and Linux...

We have hopes on a developer to create a Linux patch updater however we can't promise it. As of now, there is no developer that uses a Mac in our team hence, no patch updater for Mac.

If you have the guts to manually patch the game, we might have to setup a tutorial.
09/22/2014 12:23 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Modder
Eria8
KernelPadIt's available for Windows PC and Mac OS.

No love for Linux? ;c
09/22/2014 11:50 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
Wow im probably gonna join

and probably a bad questiong but will you have to pay to get the game?
09/22/2014 12:02 pm
KernelPad
Free to play, no microtransactions or any Pay to Win garbage.
09/22/2014 11:44 am
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
MaxBFalcon
Yay looks good
09/22/2014 11:06 am
KernelPad
We have a Dev Team name change to Flying Pig Games, as we aren't sure if Planet Pokemon will be the only and final game we create.
09/21/2014 2:29 pm
KernelPad
We have a Twitter account if you are interested to spread the news about us on Twitter!

Follow us @PlanetPokeTeam! Forums and other details will follow shortly next week!
09/21/2014 12:05 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
This looks cool. Commenting for later
09/21/2014 12:01 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Goblin
Littleminer14
KernelPadExternal links such as Forums and the Homepage will be available after the first Pre-Alpha release which takes place next week!

Note: I'm currently a Developer, if there's any questions based on Planet Pokémon, fire away!

I'm sure you must have heard of Pokemon: Generations! We all were devastated when it had ceased development and was consequently archived, hence the arrival of a new Pokémon game we all want!

The game is being developed by the Planet Pokemon Team.
Public Release (Pre-Alpha): Next week!

Planet Pokémon is a free 3D Action Pokémon MMORPG where you can meet and battle each other, explore the Pokémon world and of course complete given quests.

We are a team of enthusiastic people, mostly from the PokeGen community. In the last few weeks, we have been working hard on our first public release. Our goal is to create a Pokémon MMORPG with real-time actions and many features to let players experience the Planet (of) Pokémon.

We already have a basic multiplayer system with in-game chatting available. You can catch your Pokémon and battle with it. Both the player and the Pokémon will have a skill tree, so you can unlock abilities as you progress.

We are still in early development, so we are grateful for any help you might offer. Also, feel free to stick with us on our forum and discuss the future of this project.
If you are interested, you can get more information on our homepage and forum. You will find a downloadable release there too.

This page will be updated whenever we have something important to share, so we suggest joining us on our forum and/or IRC channel to get more insight into development.

Pokémon © 2002-2014 Pokémon. © 1995-2014 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, ® and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo.

No copyright or trademark infringement is intended in using said source material in Planet Pokémon. All aesthetic assets are 100% hand-crafted by the Planet Pokémon Team and those who rightfully own it.

Homepage, Forums and other social sites are coming soon!

Here's a little bonus!

Thanks for bringing these awesome games to PMC! I wish you good luck in both of them!
09/21/2014 11:42 am
Level 25 : Expert Archer
IDKCharlie
It sounds super awesome. But let's hope Nintendo doesn't take it down for copyright reasons...
09/21/2014 9:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
wait... What platforms will it be on?

:\ Probably a retarded question.
09/21/2014 2:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
Not at all! It's available for Windows PC and Mac OS.

Yes!
09/21/2014 9:23 am
Level 30 : Artisan Cake
Druxe
Seems awesome! I've always been a big fan of Pokemon, and I love writing and I'm pretty good at it, so I was wondering if I could help write stories for quests.

P.S

Please copy that:

Click to reveal
Pokémon © 2002-2014 Pokémon. © 1995-2014 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, ® and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo.

No copyright or trademark infringement is intended in using said source material in Planet Pokémon. All aesthetic assets are 100% hand-crafted by the Planet Pokémon Team and those who rightfully own it.

into the main post.
09/21/2014 9:21 am
Level 33 : Artisan uwu
Ashfur4ever
Awesome! This is an odd place to adveritze it bout i cannot wait to try it out!
09/21/2014 11:38 am
KernelPad
Indeed so, I heard there are many Pokemon fans among the Minecraft community.

MeowMeowNarwalwait... What platforms will it be on?
:\ Probably a retarded question.

Not at all! It's available for Windows PC and Mac OS.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome