➤➤ CreedPVP ➤➤ Faction ✔ Custom Enchantments ✔ Clean Chat ✔

FanikzOld's Avatar FanikzOld1/23/15 3:39 pm
5/2/2015 4:13 pm
wantkiwi's Avatar wantkiwi

IP: play.creedpvp.com
Make your start now, just released!!!

Welcome to CreedPVP

== Factions = PVP = Auctions === CreedPVP === MobArena = Crates = McMMO ==

We strive to make your experience as best as possible! CreedPVP offers you many features to enchance your gameplay, we have mobarena, auctioning, many events! Even that we are a new server we grow very fast. This server runs very smooth almost no lag. What are you waiting for? Come and join now!

- Almost as no LAG!
- Active staff!
- Obby breaker
- Mob arena
- Fair economy
- Survival
- PVP arena
- Weekly events!
- Friendly Community!
- 10,000 x 10,000 world border!
- And much more!
FanikzOld
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2015 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
wantkiwi
NEW SERVERS ADDED: FACTIONS, CREATIVE, PRISON, SKYBLOCK
Check us out!!

play.creedpvp.com
03/07/2015 9:31 pm
willlat3
Name William
Age 13
Ign Willlat3

I want to be member+ on this server because I enjoy it and want to help the community. I my opinion the only bad thing about this server is some of its economy other then that is is great! My favorite part about this server is the custom enchants. When I look for faction servers the things I look for are mcmmo, silk spawners, obby breaker, and custom enchantments. If I become member+ I will be even more active trying to help the community and make the server a better place. I have already suggested this server to many of my friends such as goldenpanda101, AaronACS, VraptorSwag, and BuckitSquid498. I have played for more then a week and I paln to play for a much longer time. In my opinion you should add me because I am not only smart and devoted to this server I intend to make it a better place.
03/07/2015 9:07 pm
willlat3
Name William
Age 13
Ign Willlat3

I want to be member+ on this server because I enjoy it and want to help the community. I my opinion the only bad thing about this server is some of its economy other then that is is great! My favorite part about this server is the custom enchants. When I look for faction servers the things I look for are mcmmo, silk spawners, obby breaker, and custom enchantments. If I become member+ I will be even more active trying to help the community and make the server a better place. I have already suggested this server to many of my friends such as goldenpanda101, AaronACS, VraptorSwag, and BuckitSquid498. I have played for more then a week and I paln to play for a much longer time. In my opinion you should add me because I am not only smart and devoted to this server I intend to make it a better place.
03/01/2015 8:29 pm
Nice_100
Name: Marcus
IGN: Nice_
My age 12

I would like to become Member+ because i like to help people. I love rules
in my time of being on the server i have not been in any fights or disagreements
with any one. I think you should pick me because i am a 24-7 minecraft player
and that mean 24-7 helping on your server. I am not a troll or a hacker. Hope you pick me. ANd i know i am young but that should not matter i hope. 1 last thing sorry it my paragraph is short. BYE

Bye Marcus
02/27/2015 5:38 pm
FanikzOld
New features added!
02/27/2015 3:43 pm
FanikzOld
Thank you for your reviews guys!
02/15/2015 8:04 pm
PorkChop5556
Name:Kevin
IGN: PorkChop5556

Why do you want to join?: I've Been on this server and I Think the staff are nice.I like that it has a lot of friendly members of the community who are also friendly to new players. I also liked how they didn't just give you good gear at the start and you have to earn it. I play on this server during most of my free time and would love to have my experience made better.(I Hope This posts)
02/15/2015 12:13 pm
UltimateScout
Name - Ethan Haviland
IGN - UltimateScout
Age - 14

Reasons to join - I really would like to help people on your server, and getting member+ will give me more access to do so. I find it really fun helping people and making friends along the way and with a great server comes great people, and progress. I hope you read this if you say no its fine it won't be the end of the world so thank you so much for making this awesome server I hope you guys had a fun time making it.
02/21/2015 2:12 pm
FanikzOld
Thank you for your review!
01/31/2015 10:14 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
╭━━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭┳━━━┳╮╱╱╭┳━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃╭━╮┃╰╮╭╯┃╭━╮┃
┃┃╱╰╋━┳━━┳━━┳━╯┃╰━╯┣╮┃┃╭┫╰━╯┃
┃┃╱╭┫╭┫┃━┫┃━┫╭╮┃╭━━╯┃╰╯┃┃╭━━╯
┃╰━╯┃┃┃┃━┫┃━┫╰╯┃┃╱╱╱╰╮╭╯┃┃
╰━━━┻╯╰━━┻━━┻━━┻╯╱╱╱╱╰╯╱╰╯
01/31/2015 9:07 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
BUMP!

Join CreedPvP now!

play.creedpvp.com
01/25/2015 3:08 pm
jckrawling
So swaggy i cant even
01/25/2015 3:02 pm
FanikzOld
Join us!!
01/25/2015 12:37 pm
RecklessToaster
Name: Dan
In-Game Name: RecklessToaster
Why do you want to join?

I want the member+ rank on your server as it seems like a server I can really get into. The staff all seem pretty awesome. I'm mature so I won't make the rank look bad in any way. The community all seem very welcoming and friendly, thus makes me want to stay around for the future development. I can also invite some friends to the server, I have no doubt they will enjoy the server as much as me and we shall have fun running a faction together in interacting with the rest of the server.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
01/25/2015 2:18 pm
FanikzOld
Accepted!
01/24/2015 3:28 pm
FanikzOld
NEW features added!
01/24/2015 3:08 pm
TrentOp
Name: Tarana

IGN: FLaSH_MiiNeName:

Why do you want to join?: The server has great potential, looks great, and the community seems very nice and helpful, and I would love to be part of that! ((Using my brother's planetminecraft account))
01/24/2015 3:21 pm
FanikzOld
Accepted!
01/24/2015 11:37 am
FanikzOld
01/24/2015 9:45 am
kjl13
Where is forums?
01/24/2015 9:20 am
FanikzOld
Kjl13Minecraft in game name: kjl13
Staff Position: Moderator
Past Donations: I Havnt Donated On This Server As Of Yet But Im Thinking Of Getting A Rank And Maybe Some Commands
Staff on other servers: Im Currently Trial-Moderator On FragmentMC
What makes you different/ What can you contribute to CreedPvP:
I Would Like To Be Staff Because Ive Never Been On The Server With A Comminuty As Nice As Ive Seen On This Server , As Soon As I Got On i Got Welcomed By The Owner And About 10 Other People You Dont See The Fact That The Spawn Is Custom Build Makes It More Inspiring To Play On I Play Factions Alot So I Can Spend Time Getting To Know The Community And Have Some Fun And Do A Youtube Series On here To Grow My Channel And To Help Grow The Population Of Your Server , I Used To Run My Own Server ( play.kjl13craft.com )
Which Was Quite Succesfull Have 40 People At A Constant And At A Peak We Got 60 People , I Ran All The Plugins And Did Most Of The Permissions So When It Comes To Fixing Plugins When They Have Bugs I Can Quickly Find The Source Of The Problem , Being A Staff Member Is Good Because Your Supporting The Server By Helping The Members When A Owner Or Admin/Co-Owner Isnt Online So If Any Bugs / glitches Come Along And An Owner Isnt On You Can Quickly Sort It so the players can get back to playing
i Would Like To Apply For Moderator Because I Want You To See My Potential Before Promoting Me To A Higher Level Which Means I Would Earn The Level Without Being Directed Straight To It. If Someone Was Hacking I Know How To Deal With The Sitation : Either Ask For Proof Of Evidence Of Them Hacking Or Ask Them To Upload IT To The Forums , If The Person If Saying He Doesnt Hack I Would Ask Him For A Gyazo/ScreenShot Of His Minecraft Versions FOlder Or Ask Him To Add Me On skype So i can get a screenshare of his folder ( Without him closing his minecraft so he cant quickly remove his hacks ) . if someone was spamming in chat i would warn then if they persist on spamming i would kick them if they joined back and kept on spamming i would temp ban them for 10 minutes . if someone was being ratially abusing to someone it would be a straight mute or a temp ban , if someone was adverising there server it would be a straight ban.
I Know How To Code Plugins I Can Use Pex and GroupManager For Example
Pex : pex group helper create /pex group helper set rank 7 pex group helper rank set 7 pex group helper add modifyworld.* ( All Other Essential Nodes ) , /pex user (name) group set helper /pex group helper set parents (Group name) pex group helper prefix &f&l[&2&LHelper&f&l]
Group Manager :
/<manuadd> <player> <group> /<manudel> <player> /<manuaddsub> <player> <group> /<manudelsub> <player> <group> /<manpromote> <player> <group> /<mandemote> <player> <group> /<manwhois> <player> /<manuaddp> <player> <permission> / <manudelp> <player> <permission> /<manulistp> <player> /<manucheckp> <player> <permission> /<manuaddv> <user> <variable> <value> /<manudelv> <user> <variable> <value>/<manulistv> <user> /<manucheckv> <user> <variable> /<mangadd> <group> /<mangadd> <g:group> /<mangdel> <group> /<mangdel> <g:group> /<mangaddi> <group1> <group2> /<mangdeli> <group1> <group2> / <listgroups> /<mangaddp> <group> <permission> /<mangaddp> <g:group> <permission> /<mangdelp> <group> <permission> /<mangdelp> <g:group> <permission> /<manglistp> <group> /<manglistp> <g:group> /<mangcheckp> <group> <permission> /<mangcheckp> <g:group> <permission> /<mangaddv> <group> <variable> <value> /<mangdelv> <group> <variable> <value> /<manglistv> <group> /<mangcheckv> <group> <variable>
But I do alot of stuff in the configs too.
How long have you played CreedPvP for: I havnt Been On Here For Long But I Know Im Going To Continue To Play On This Server For Along Time , The Spawn Is Great The Players Are Friends The Owner Actually Communicates With The Players Which Is A Bonus Because Most Owner(s) Are Ignorant He Also Listens To What You Have To Say Which Is Why I Like this Server And Is why Im Gonna Help Out As Much As I Can To Grow The Server
Why do you think you should be staff compared to the others who have applied:
Well im 13 So Im Very Mature , i spend 7-8 hours of my day everyday dedicated to playing on minecraft im a loyal person i dont join a server and leave straight away i get to know the roles and ways of a server before leaving im a nice guy i dont like to get into arguments i like to controll the sitation and find ways to relolve them im tollerant when it comes to arguments so if i have my opinion im gonna say it without hesitating. i try my best on server to get along with people and also try to increate the community as much as i can . i can do basic coding of html and java so that will help if u need any help , i can code plugins and find bugs and glitches so that will also help. I Have College 2 and A half Days A Week So I Can Be On Alot Working On The Server recording on The server and helping others whever its commands or whatever there needs fulfill. im not a aggresive person so if someone is swearing at me giving a bit of gob im not gonna retaliate and swear back im gonna play it cool and tell them to stop swearing or theyre gonna get muted/kicked. Im Can Also Do Coding For HTML And Java Examples
Java:
//This Is An Example
/*
*This
*Is
*A
*Example
Public Class Example {
public static void main(Stringp[] args){
//This Is Main Sub It Will Run On Main Startup
// Will Say Hello World On Startup
string text = 'Hello World'
system.out.println(Hello World!')'
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>My First Heading</h1>

<p>My first paragraph.</p>
Knowing I Can Code Java And Html Using Eclipse Is Greate Because I Can Create My Own Plugins And Blocks and Armour And All Sorts To Do With Minecarft And Hopefully You Can Put Me To Some Use depending On What You Need As I Have Not Been Coding Java or HTML For Very Long

Do you have Skype/ Teamspeak: Yes My Skype Is kjl13_in_minecraft. And I Also Have TeamSpeak
Describe your personality: Well Im A laid Back Person If I Need To I Will Input My Opinion If Needed If Someone Decides To Take Stuff Out On Me I handle The Situation As Best As I Can Without Causing Any more Hastle As Im Not The Type Of Guy To Argue , I Dedicate My Life To Minecraft As Its Fun And It Keeps Me Entertained And Away From Trouble .
I Hope You Enjoyed My App And I Hope You Consider Me As Being Apart Of Your Staff Team

This is not the place for staff application. Please remove it! I will look into this if you apply on our forums! Thank you.
01/24/2015 9:06 am
kjl13
Kjl13Minecraft in game name: kjl13
Past Donations: I Havnt Donated On This Server As Of Yet But Im Thinking Of Getting A Rank And Maybe Some Commands
I Would Like To Be Staff Because Ive Never Been On The Server With A Comminuty As Nice As Ive Seen On This Server , As Soon As I Got On i Got Welcomed By The Owner And About 10 Other People You Dont See The Fact That The Spawn Is Custom Build Makes It More Inspiring To Play On I Play Factions Alot So I Can Spend Time Getting To Know The Community And Have Some Fun And Do A Youtube Series On here To Grow My Channel And To Help Grow The Population Of Your Server , I Used To Run My Own Server ( play.kjl13craft.com )
Which Was Quite Succesfull Have 40 People At A Constant And At A Peak We Got 60 People , I Ran All The Plugins And Did Most Of The Permissions So When It Comes To Fixing Plugins When They Have Bugs I Can Quickly Find The Source Of The Problem , Being A Staff Member Is Good Because Your Supporting The Server By Helping The Members When A Owner Or Admin/Co-Owner Isnt Online So If Any Bugs / glitches Come Along And An Owner Isnt On You Can Quickly Sort It so the players can get back to playing
i Would Like To Apply For Moderator Because I Want You To See My Potential Before Promoting Me To A Higher Level Which Means I Would Earn The Level Without Being Directed Straight To It. If Someone Was Hacking I Know How To Deal With The Sitation : Either Ask For Proof Of Evidence Of Them Hacking Or Ask Them To Upload IT To The Forums , If The Person If Saying He Doesnt Hack I Would Ask Him For A Gyazo/ScreenShot Of His Minecraft Versions FOlder Or Ask Him To Add Me On skype So i can get a screenshare of his folder ( Without him closing his minecraft so he cant quickly remove his hacks ) . if someone was spamming in chat i would warn then if they persist on spamming i would kick them if they joined back and kept on spamming i would temp ban them for 10 minutes . if someone was being ratially abusing to someone it would be a straight mute or a temp ban , if someone was adverising there server it would be a straight ban.
Pex : pex group helper create /pex group helper set rank 7 pex group helper rank set 7 pex group helper add modifyworld.* ( All Other Essential Nodes ) , /pex user (name) group set helper /pex group helper set parents (Group name) pex group helper prefix &f&l[&2&LHelper&f&l]
Group Manager :
/<manuadd> <player> <group> /<manudel> <player> /<manuaddsub> <player> <group> /<manudelsub> <player> <group> /<manpromote> <player> <group> /<mandemote> <player> <group> /<manwhois> <player> /<manuaddp> <player> <permission> / <manudelp> <player> <permission> /<manulistp> <player> /<manucheckp> <player> <permission> /<manuaddv> <user> <variable> <value> /<manudelv> <user> <variable> <value>/<manulistv> <user> /<manucheckv> <user> <variable> /<mangadd> <group> /<mangadd> <g:group> /<mangdel> <group> /<mangdel> <g:group> /<mangaddi> <group1> <group2> /<mangdeli> <group1> <group2> / <listgroups> /<mangaddp> <group> <permission> /<mangaddp> <g:group> <permission> /<mangdelp> <group> <permission> /<mangdelp> <g:group> <permission> /<manglistp> <group> /<manglistp> <g:group> /<mangcheckp> <group> <permission> /<mangcheckp> <g:group> <permission> /<mangaddv> <group> <variable> <value> /<mangdelv> <group> <variable> <value> /<manglistv> <group> /<mangcheckv> <group> <variable>
How long have you played CreedPvP for: I havnt Been On Here For Long But I Know Im Going To Continue To Play On This Server For Along Time , The Spawn Is Great The Players Are Friends The Owner Actually Communicates With The Players Which Is A Bonus Because Most Owner(s) Are Ignorant He Also Listens To What You Have To Say Which Is Why I Like this Server And Is why Im Gonna Help Out As Much As I Can To Grow The Server
Well im 13 So Im Very Mature , i spend 7-8 hours of my day everyday dedicated to playing on minecraft im a loyal person i dont join a server and leave straight away i get to know the roles and ways of a server before leaving im a nice guy i dont like to get into arguments i like to controll the sitation and find ways to relolve them im tollerant when it comes to arguments so if i have my opinion im gonna say it without hesitating. i try my best on server to get along with people and also try to increate the community as much as i can . i can do basic coding of html and java so that will help if u need any help , i can code plugins and find bugs and glitches so that will also help. I Have College 2 and A half Days A Week So I Can Be On Alot Working On The Server recording on The server and helping others whever its commands or whatever there needs fulfill. im not a aggresive person so if someone is swearing at me giving a bit of gob im not gonna retaliate and swear back im gonna play it cool and tell them to stop swearing or theyre gonna get muted/kicked. Im Can Also Do Coding For HTML And Java Examples
Java:
//This Is An Example
/*
*This
*Is
*A
*Example
Public Class Example {
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

Knowing I Can Code Java And Html Using Eclipse Is Greate Because I Can Create My Own Plugins And Blocks and Armour And All Sorts To Do With Minecarft And Hopefully You Can Put Me To Some Use depending On What You Need As I Have Not Been Coding Java or HTML For Very Long

Do you have Skype/ Teamspeak: Yes My Skype Is kjl13_in_minecraft. And I Also Have TeamSpeak
Describe your personality: Well Im A laid Back Person If I Need To I Will Input My Opinion If Needed If Someone Decides To Take Stuff Out On Me I handle The Situation As Best As I Can Without Causing Any more Hastle As Im Not The Type Of Guy To Argue , I Dedicate My Life To Minecraft As Its Fun And It Keeps Me Entertained And Away From Trouble .
I Hope You Enjoyed My App And I Hope You Consider Me As Being Apart Of Your Staff Team

Hope you like it!
01/24/2015 9:04 am
kjl13
Minecraft in game name: kjl13
Group Manager :
Java:
//This Is An Example
/*
*This
*Is
*A
*Example
Public Class Example {
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

01/24/2015 8:54 am
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Lukerocks1233
Name:Luke
In-Game Name:Lukerocks1233
Why do you want to join? Because this looks like a really fun server to play on!
01/24/2015 7:55 am
Level 1 : New Network
Bosselot
Great Staff on this server with a helpful community of players and donators it feels like a family to me, everyone accepts everyone and just has a great time with one another!! I highly recommend this server for all I have just said, it even has a teamspeak server :O
01/24/2015 8:44 am
FanikzOld
Thanks for your review!
01/23/2015 4:12 pm
Baden5
Hey Fanikz i found out how to work it so here we go...

My name is Cole
My IGN is baden5
my age is 15

I would like to becomes a member+ on your server because i feel i am a goof help to your community. I don't think there is one person on your server that really hates me. I would say that most of your active players know me and like me. I have been in the top factions of the server a long span of time. I also have talked with one person or another throughout the time i have played. I have helped out the community so much and i remember i actually posted a video of your server a long time ago. I think i should have the member+ and i think alot of people would agree with me. I have not effected the server in any harmful ways. And i would kinda like to be reconised on the server as a respected player. I understand your reasons to not accepting me but i really think you should. Well im done with that and if you want to contact me skype chat Baden5boss is you need. Thank you and see you on the server.

-Baden5 (Cole)
01/23/2015 6:30 pm
FanikzOld
Thanks for your app. Grats on [member+]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome