Player Collision Help

JpCuber's Avatar JpCuber7/27/16 9:07 pm
1 emeralds 258 3
7/28/2016 10:41 pm
JpCuber's Avatar JpCuber
Hey,
I am currently having an issue with minecraft. When I play on 1.10 servers I get pushed by people and we collide, as normal. My problem is though, that when someone runs into me, they push me out of the way, but when I try to run into them, I get pushed out of the way, they don't get moved at all. This means that I end up getting pushed around but I can't push anybody back to move them. My question is: How are the priorities of the players determined, and if they are, then how to I get to a higher priority. It gets very frustrating going around my server and getting pushed out of the way by normal players, I would appreciate any help.
JpCuber
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2016 10:41 pm
JpCuber
Thanks for the response, I have Optifine 1.10.2 installed, would that be a reason?
07/28/2016 8:33 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
That's either client side hacks or wrong server configuration

Normal vanilla (no plugins) applies forces to both entities (no matter if it's a player of a mob).

Meaning that if a player sprints into another player, the first players should pass through the other because the speed is too high to be counteracted by the pushing.

If one player sneakes into the other, the first one should have difficulties walking and the other one gets pushed around....
Same for walking besides each other and pushing to the side.

The only way player one gets pushed is being at the position of player two (being pushed around and not moving).

SO IN GENERAL:
A player can fight against the pushing force that gets applied to both entities.
07/28/2016 7:19 pm
JpCuber
I still haven't gotten an answer on both forum sites that I have posted this issue on, does no one know how this is suppost to work???
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome