Players Needed For A brand New SMP

nathannate555's Avatar nathannate5557/2/15 8:59 pm
7/2/2015 10:26 pm
Elvexl's Avatar Elvexl
I am setting up an smp. This is no ordinary smp. We will be using the map "Eldaria Islands V3". This is my favorite map ever and I really hope you can tag along with us and have some fun. We will need some opped players since there will be a white list. You can join by filling out this questionnaire below.

IGN:
Do you have skype: (You don't have to put it here, you may pm it to me)
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Are you familiar with Factions:
What are you strong suits:
Are fine playing alone?
Build Skill: 1/10
What class are you: Builder, Miner, Logger, Captain, etc.
Describe yourself in one sentence:
nathannate555
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 10:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Elvexl
Do you have skype: (You don't have to put it here, you may pm it to me) Elvexl

How long have you been playing Minecraft:
I've been playing since March of 2012 so, for about 3 1/3 years.

Are you familiar with Factions:
For sure, I've been playing factions since I started the game way back then and it is definitely one of my favorite if not my favorite game mode I've played on.

What are you strong suits: Being active in the community as a friendly member and making creative, functional, and just all around awesome builds are some of my strong suits.

Are fine playing alone? Yeah, I'm totally fine with it. The reason I love SMP servers are because you are involved in the community and talk and do stuff together but on the other had you have your own thing your doing. So it's like your own single player world with vibes of community and stuff, I know very redundant.

Build Skill: (1/10):
probably a 9/10.

What class are you: Builder, Miner, Logger, Captain, etc. I of course love building and wouldn't mine doing that all the time but, I would like a shot at a captain or more of a leader that can do a little of everything.

Describe yourself in one sentence: I'm an experienced builder that loves playing in a community.
07/02/2015 9:43 pm
Level 1 : New Princess
ZepherOwl
-snip-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome