PlayMyMc - Recruiting Plugin Developers, Builders, Youtubers

TheRedHun1's Avatar TheRedHun14/18/16 10:46 pm
5/31/2016 5:11 pm
hassansyyid's Avatar hassansyyid
Hi, I am TheRedHun1 which is also my skype username if you wish to add me on skype (preferred method of communication). Currently some friends and I, Ditodebiase and PoisonedPorkchop have created a BioSphere survival type of server with bukkit and are looking to expand the server in more ways. We are looking for:

We do not hand out admin, mod, or helper ranks to these positions! So do not ask for admin, op, mod, or helper!

- People who are able to code custom plugins and able to contribute cool new ideas to the server. I myself am a computer science major but more developers can always help.

- Players who are good builders and can build professional looking projects based on requirements given to them or just request at their own creativeness. We have voxel and world edit granted to these people once enough trust is established.

- Players who go about the server as youtubers and feature the server on their youtube series to help expand the community.

How do you Apply you might ask and what are the requirements?

Well basically the simple requirements is that you are able to complete such tasks for the position you want, add my on skype (TheRedHun1) or post here requesting said position, give proof or samples of what you can do for said position, and be able to spend reasonable amounts of time on given projects in return for what you wish to negotiate.
TheRedHun1
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 5:11 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
hassansyyid
Hello, we are a professional team that solves exactly this issue, you can work with very talented developers here:

http://www.negafinity.com/index.html
05/26/2016 10:25 pm
TheRedHun1
Hired a helper, looking for builders and possibly more staff!
05/23/2016 9:15 pm
TheRedHun1
Need positions filled still.
05/22/2016 4:46 pm
TheRedHun1
Builder rank has been added. Will update the main page soon.
05/21/2016 7:12 pm
TheRedHun1
We are not looking for admins. Please read the actual post.
05/19/2016 6:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Elitebat
Administrator

Name: Renner Rivero

In-Game Name: Elitebat

Time Zone: London-PottersBar
What experience do you have in administration?: I've owned and run several servers on countless occasions, I usually applied for large player based servers and did a great job at those that accepted me . The servers I've been a staff member on usually had 50 to 150 daily and usually held up well, most of them i ether left or they ran out of money to pay for the server.

What experience do you have with plugins?: I am very familiar with alot of plugins and know the basic server plugins inside and out. I can configure plugins but not code, I've never really got into coding as I feel its not worth it. I can set up a website pretty easy and know lots about banking.

What skills do you have that set you apart from others?: As I have listed above i am very good with websites and banking. I can set up a website and manage one. I am good with plugins and know alot about them. I am a very easy going guy and can talk to people with ease, I am calm and get he job done.

Why would you like to join the staff team?: Firstly I am a very mature and reliable person, I strive to do the best in all areas. On a Minecraft server when I am a staff member on I pretty much live to please the players and other staff members. Let me go further into detail about myself... I have been playing Minecraft for at leased since beta and I haven't stopped since then, only having little breaks in between. Minecraft is like a second life for me and i really enjoy playing and being in the atmosphere of all players and an endless train of new things to do. I am a very sporty person in real life, I enjoy playing sport and I also enjoy being a bit of a gamer, My parents don't like me playing Minecraft because it is very time consuming, but there is not much i would rather do than play the game. I will be a very active staff member and always accountable, I do not take my job lightly, I understand that being staff is a privilege and should not be abused. I can mess around and have fun with out abusing and i know hen to really knuckle down and get the job done. I will strive to make your server a better place and community, I will help with adjustments and always tell the owner when I feel that something should be changed. As i have said I am not new to the server game and I know what is required of me to be an administrator. One of my biggest hates is hacking, I am totally against it as it ruins the game for other players. I will take the time personally to check ban reports and things like that so no hackers get away without a punishment. I would be honored to join the staff team and help the server out in many ways!

What can you contribute to the team?: As I have listed I can contribute Lots of things to the staff team, I am a very nice guy and easy to get along with. I can talk with ease and I have alot of knowledge server wise.

Thankyou for reading this far We made it .

- Renner
05/19/2016 6:41 pm
TheRedHun1
Fixed some teleportation bugs.
05/18/2016 8:52 pm
TheRedHun1
Added Factions. Looking for youtubers and coders mainly.
05/09/2016 9:10 pm
TheRedHun1
No thank you.
05/04/2016 4:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Eximius
Please Look At My 2 Last Posts To See If You Are Interested In Our Services:

Graphic Design:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/graphic-design-shop-animated-banners-t549633.html

Website Coding / Other Website Developing Tasks:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/fully-coded-websites-t549632.html
05/04/2016 4:56 pm
TheRedHun1
Sorry I do not need graphic designers or website coders. Simply plugin developers and in game builders.
05/04/2016 5:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Eximius
I can code java
skype me if interested: ezezgfx
05/04/2016 4:45 pm
TheRedHun1
Still looking.
04/29/2016 5:42 pm
TheCrazyMinecart
Skype me : TheAnimeKing // AKA YoMom
(applying for dev take me or leave me your pick)
04/29/2016 5:28 pm
TheRedHun1
I saw it, sorry you need to be able to program plugins.
04/29/2016 1:07 pm
Amazing_Beast
I've messaged you on skype.
04/29/2016 1:05 pm
Amazing_Beast
IGN
Amazing_Beast

Position
Developer

Why should I become a Developer?
I've played Minecraft for several years and have always been intrigued with the plugin side of a server. I've had 2 years experience with managing plugins and fixing bugs/errors. I'm a creative person, and always come up with new ideas and suggestions, and feel that if a player comes up to me and messages me on a bug or a glitch, I will be able to assist them.

Skills
I am experienced with using many different plugins, such as:World edit, Pex, GroupManager, MineLite, CS, Command spy, Bar API, Custom Enchantments, and much more. I am quite available ranging from around 3-7hours daily and can also be like a Mini-Moderator as I'm fairly well at managing chat.
I hope you accept me, and thank's for reading my app!
-AmazingBeast
04/29/2016 12:06 am
TheRedHun1
Sorry, youtubers are not getting admin rank nor any extra in game editions from a regular player. They will however be featured on our website.
04/28/2016 8:57 pm
FriedChickenGaming
ign: FriedChickenYT
I would like to be a youtuber!
I have a youtube channel and ill like to be a admin!
here is my channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnu2J ... Glh9K6oe2Q
im not that very good a youtube but im going to grow!
so please if you have chance please reply or contact my
email:kmschickengaming@gmail.com

and ill advertise your server!XD
thanks and have a great day!
04/28/2016 8:53 pm
TheRedHun1
Still hiring.
04/25/2016 1:18 pm
nomiht
Ign:
Nomiht

Job:
Developer

Why Developer:
Because I want some work space to improve my knowledge!
So I wanna help your server with my own made plugins

Skills:
Im good with almost all premade plugins (plugins which you can download from internet) im friendly and Im good helping people with ther problems!

Realname:
Thimon van Hunen

I hope you accept me!
04/24/2016 4:05 pm
TheRedHun1
Still recruiting. Just released a new plugin.
04/19/2016 5:18 pm
TheRedHun1
We have another programmer. Still hiring more.
04/18/2016 11:47 pm
TheRedHun1
You are approved.
04/18/2016 11:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
lt_hades
[center][size=150][b][u]IGN[/u][/b][/size]
Lt_Hades

[b][u][size=150]Position[/size][/b]
Builder

[/u][size=150][u][b]Why should i become a Builder?[/b][/u][/size]
i played Minecraft for several years and always wondered what i lacked in the animated world, i'm a confident boy so i planned to discover what everyone else had that i didn't.. i talked to developers, builders and other users to see what perspective they had on things, i learned they had courage and they practiced. I began to practice i sucked but atleast it was a start and from there on i became a pretty experience guy, i'd like to help you and your staff members journey in becoming a GOOD server

[size=150]
[u][b]Skills[/b][/u][/size]
I have good communication skills,friendship, and the ability to build!. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also builder on another server so I know many buildings and many commands. The reason why I want to be builder on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands, worldedit Exc.

[spoiler]gyazo.com/cf2f7c6e397839da44b4ba9468e64efa
[url]gyazo.com/483ce1b2d50cb826d1cb9b24f675cc70[/url][/spoiler][/center]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome