Please help me out Youtubers !!!

albin_ko's Avatar albin_ko4/17/14 11:53 am
1 emeralds 116 3
4/17/2014 12:46 pm
Airwolf's Avatar Airwolf
Hey guys
I really want to start a youtube channel based on minecraft. Can you guys help me out by telling what program you use to :
1)edit your videos
2)on-screen record with voice.
Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
albin_ko
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2014 12:46 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
Airwolf
albin_ko
AirwolfGenerally i use Bandicam (full version) to capture video and voice recording and Windows Movie Maker to edit the videos i have another video editing software but i am still learning how to use it. One of the nice things about using Bandicam is that you do not have to play in fullscreen or maximized to record the minecraft window, you can also use custom window sizes to record stuff or just click target then click the window that you want to record. Glad i could help

My channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Airwolf777gaming

how do you insert text during videos in Windows Movies Maker ?? And anyways thank you very much.

You have to use the caption option
04/17/2014 12:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
albin_ko
AirwolfGenerally i use Bandicam (full version) to capture video and voice recording and Windows Movie Maker to edit the videos i have another video editing software but i am still learning how to use it. One of the nice things about using Bandicam is that you do not have to play in fullscreen or maximized to record the minecraft window, you can also use custom window sizes to record stuff or just click target then click the window that you want to record. Glad i could help

My channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Airwolf777gaming

how do you insert text during videos in Windows Movies Maker ?? And anyways thank you very much.
04/17/2014 12:23 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
Airwolf
Generally i use Bandicam (full version) to capture video and voice recording and Windows Movie Maker to edit the videos i have another video editing software but i am still learning how to use it. One of the nice things about using Bandicam is that you do not have to play in fullscreen or maximized to record the minecraft window, you can also use custom window sizes to record stuff or just click target then click the window that you want to record. Glad i could help

My channel www.youtube.com/user/Airwolf777gaming
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome