Please Help

MinecraftMum's Avatar MinecraftMum12/2/16 5:06 pm
1 emeralds 123 5
12/2/2016 5:53 pm
MinecraftMum's Avatar MinecraftMum
I am a mother of a 5 year old Minecraft lover. I do not know anything about Minecraft. My son is currently playing Minecraft on an Xbox One. He is playing in creative mode in some kind of Christmas world. There is someone named ProHunter 36 in this Christmas world destroying everything my son is trying to build. This is very upsetting to a 5 year old. How can I remove this player? Is this an online player? Thank you for your help!
MinecraftMum
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/02/2016 5:53 pm
MinecraftMum
Tony_PolarGaming, thank you for your help! I am not looking to get the guy banned but that is valuable information for in the future! I will try having my son launch his world while not connected to the internet. We have xbox live gold (something like this?). Do I do this through xbox live settings? Thank you!
12/02/2016 5:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Tonybo
Hey! You will have to contact Xbox support. To play Xbox One minecraft, you need a Xbox live gold membership. Also, try making your son launch his world when not connected to the internet. If it works, xbox can ban him for upto 5 months off xbox live.
Hope that helps

PS: While I'm only 13, I know a lot about this stuff. It happened to my mum...

XBOX SUPPORT: xbox.com/support
12/02/2016 5:15 pm
MinecraftMum
somebody05, thank you very much for your help. I will do my best to research how to play single player and also how to ban players with xbox one version.
12/02/2016 5:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
somebody05
I am a PC Minecraft Player, and I do not know much about XBOX, but your son is probably playing on a multiplayer world. You can either move to Singleplayer, which pops up when you load the game, or if your son is the Owner/Maker of the world that Prohunter is playing on, he can probably use the command /ban ProHunter36
I dont play XBOX so I dont know the actual command button, but you can search it up.
Lastly, ProHunter36 is a Online player, for your info.
12/02/2016 5:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Tonybo
Hey somebody05, Minecraft Xbox One doesn't have any command or chat support.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome