[HIRING STAFF] Please Read =-=

Booshroom's Avatar Booshroom12/4/16 12:12 am
12/11/2016 2:29 pm
BlueBerryKing's Avatar BlueBerryKing
Hello everyone! My name is Booshroom and I am going to be creating a Minecraft server although I can't do this alone so I am going to need an awesome group of people!
I have staffed many servers to success although I think it's my turn to guide my own server to success, I have been staff on many big servers and I think that with the experience I have with managing and staffing servers that this one is going to be big!
I am looking for some Helper's, Moderator's, Chat - Moderator's and many more when we begin to release.
I am going to need all my staff members to have a Discord account, Discord is a free online chat which is neat and safe for all members to use and overall it is great for all of us to easily communicate with each other!
Now the server is going to be called OminousFactions and as you can tell by the name, yes, it is a faction so if you're experienced with factions than I guess this is a great place for you!
Although, don't stop there! I am offering to pay my staff members once we release and start earning money, yes I have ran a Minecraft server before and have paid many hard working people. I need dedicated people and members that aren't afraid to share their ideas with the group! Here is the application forms, please use these!
Please try to use as much detail as possible and if you are accepted into the team I will reply to your application and add you on Discord and we can start from there!
If I have anymore questions I will be asking them privately throughout Discord, and if you don't have a Discord account please make one, it is very quick and easy and best of all. Free! So please don't just exit out of this page because you can't be bothered making a Discord account, because you'll regret it later on!

Helper:

1. Username

2. IRL Name

3. Previous Staffing Experience

4. What Would You Do If Someone Was Using Kill - Aura?

5. What Would You Do If Someone Was Swearing In Chat?

6. On A Scale Of 1 - 10 How Mature Are You?

7. Discord Username? (Don't Forget To Add The 4 Numbers Next To Your Username) E.G. JohnIsCool#[Should Be 4 Numbers Here]

Moderator:

1. Username

2. IRL Name

3. Previous Staffing Experience

7. Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players?

8. Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful?

9. Discord Username? (Don't Forget To Add The 4 Numbers Next To Your Username) E.G. JohnIsCool#[Should Be 4 Numbers Here]
Booshroom
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2016 2:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
BlueBerryKing
1. Username My username is, BlueBerryKing.

2. IRL Name My real life name is Gavin Ensminger.

3. Previous Staffing Experience My previous experience as a staff member includes owning a server twice, co-owning a server three times, administrating a server about five times, moderating a server about four times, and helping a server two times, as well as builder seven times.

4. What Would You Do If Someone Was Using Kill - Aura? If someone was using Kill-Aura, I would first kick them with a warning message to turn it off, if repeated once more a permanent ban.

5. What Would You Do If Someone Was Swearing In Chat? If someone was swearing in chat, I would first warn them to stop, then if continued temporarily mute them for five minutes, then if continued depending on server rules I would either kick or mute them for an hour, increasing the time each mute until muted completely.

6. On A Scale Of 1 - 10 How Mature Are You? On a scale of 1-10 I would rate myself about a nine of maturity.

7. Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players? If I were to become a staff member onto your server, I would try my hardest to set the up most respectful and perfect role model for players and helper's, as well as leadership when needed.

8. Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful? I promise if I become a staff member, I shall be completely dedicated and devoted to your server as much as I possibly can to ensure that it becomes successful.

9. Discord Username? (Don't Forget To Add The 4 Numbers Next To Your Username) E.G. JohnIsCool#[Should Be 4 Numbers Here] My Discord username is BlueBerry#3068.

-P.S. I do hope you accept me I shall try my hardest that I can possibly give you with all my effort if I am accepted.
12/11/2016 2:16 pm
theharps21
Username: theharps2

Irl Name: Zach

Experience: I have had minecraft since the alpha in 2009 and have been staff on many servers since then. One server I can recall called GoldenCraft was doing great about a year ago. I was Admin and the average players on was about 10 the server was then shutdown due to financial problems. Overall I am pretty experienced in being staff and minecraft in general

What would you do if a player was using kill aura: If I was reported that a player was using kill aura I would use /vanish and watch them until I see that they are indeed hacking. Then I would temp ban for a week and if they get back on and do it again perm ban

What would you do if a player was swearing in chat: I would ask them to stop then if they continue 10 minute temp mute. If they continue then 1 hour mute then if they continue 1 day mute then if they continue 1 week temp ban. If they continue perm ban

On a scale from 1-10 how mature are you?: 7

Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players?: Yes I will do my best to set a standard for how a player should follow the rules on the server. As well as interacting with players and ensuring a safe and fun environment.

Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful?: Yes I could advertise the server. Also I would get on everyday, however if I would be missing too many days I would let you know the reason through discord.

Discord Username: theharps2#7601

Thank you for considering my Application
12/11/2016 2:08 pm
daniel gleesack
1. Fnafpool

2. daniel gleesack

3. i have no experience i have helped a friend once

4. if someone was doing this i would bann them for a amount of days corisponding with how bad it was

5. What Would You Do If Someone Was Swearing In Chat?i would give them 3 tries to not swear if they did it third time ban for a day for provoking

6. On A Scale Of 1 - 10 How Mature Are You? i am about a 9 i can have fun when i want bu rest of the time im serious

7. Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players? yes i would dedicate my time on being a good role model and example

8. Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful? yes i hope you are too i have seen many owners / admins doing stupid things i will be very pationate abou my work

9. Discord Username? (Don't Forget To Add The 4 Numbers Next To Your Username) E.G. JohnIsCool#[Should Be 4 Numbers Here] daniel gleesack
12/11/2016 1:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
KingRaptor345
1. Username: KingRaptor345

2. IRL Name: Wade

3. Previous Staffing Experience: My main experience above Helper and Moderator started January of this year. First I was a co-owner on a server called PneumaticCraft, the owner was a guy named Atchbo, I was the one who did everything, from setting up the spigot jar to doing to permissions plugin. Then, after a while, I started hiring the staff, eventually, a couple of weeks after the server started he started accusing us of being against him, so he fired all of us and banned all of us. The server closed a week later. My next experience was a couple weeks after that, when I opened my own server, this was called Craft-Nations, and later, MercuryPvP. On this server I was the owner so I did everything, from planning it all out, to hiring staff and doing the permissions. That job gave me a lot of experience in the server administration field, the server lasted maybe 7-8 months.. And finally, until a couple of weeks ago, I was administrator on a a server called The Aurora Network. On this server I helped come up with a lot of ideas and helped install and configure ALL plugins. Then after I was done with some plugins the owner decided to make it bungeecord, so I obviously set all of that up, which gave me a lot of experience in bungeecord. So, those are the three main experiences I remember, but there was probably more that I don't remember, over a year ago.

4. What Would You Do If Someone Was Using Kill - Aura? I would make sure I have proof, and immediately ban them. I would find proof by going behind them and seeing if they turn around and start swinging at me.

5. What Would You Do If Someone Was Swearing In Chat?: I would warn them first, them tempmute them for 10 minutes, then an hour, then a day, then a week, then permanently.

6. On A Scale Of 1 - 10 How Mature Are You? 6 or 7

7. Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players? Yes, I will do my absolute best.

8. Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful? Yes, of course.

9. Discord Username? (Don't Forget To Add The 4 Numbers Next To Your Username) E.G. JohnIsCool#[Should Be 4 Numbers Here] KingRaptor345 #6472
12/11/2016 12:46 pm
XSilentFireXMG
Moderator:

1. Username XSilentFireXMG

2. IRL Name Alex

3. Previous Staffing Experience I was Co-Owner and Head-Admin before

4. What Would You Do If Someone Was Using Kill - Aura? I would quickly go to him and see what he has to say then he will get banned

5. What Would You Do If Someone Was Swearing In Chat? I would give him a warning if he keeps on going then i will kick him

6. On A Scale Of 1 - 10 How Mature Are You? 8

7. Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players? Yes i would if they need my help i would would help them instantly

8. Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful? Yes i do i promise

9. Discord Username? (Don't Forget To Add The 4 Numbers Next To Your Username) E.G. JohnIsCool#[Should Be 4 Numbers Here]
12/10/2016 9:30 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
PMCSmeg
Moderator:

1. Username: smegbelock

2. IRL Name: Why? This is irrelevant. Call me smeg.

3. Previous Staffing Experience: None that I can provide proof of. I have been Builder mostly and mod on some new servers that were in 2015. I'm doing this for experience, I will be completely honest.

4. What Would You Do If Someone Was Using Kill - Aura?: Get Video proof to ban them then report to the higher-ranked staff.

5. What Would You Do If Someone Was Swearing In Chat?: Warn them, get picture proof, and then if It comes to a mute report to higher-ranked staff.

6. On A Scale Of 1 - 10 How Mature Are You?: A 8. I'm a rather down to earth person.

7. Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players?: I am sure I will. If it comes to a point that I won't, I will make sure to.

8. Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful?: I will be dedicated. I have nothing else to focus on so this will be my main priority, for now.

9. Discord Username?: Smegy Da Bowwito #0031
12/10/2016 9:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Quitbow
PS. i did not pay/donate, but imaging to their attitude, i think they would ban you or something once they are done with you.
12/10/2016 8:59 pm
Quitbow
So lately ive been on His "TEAM"! :O

Do not join guys, its a waste of time, these kids dunno shit about developing a Server They do not know how to build a good looking spawn. Anyways, youll have to work for the Server as much as you can b4 the begging of paying for their server starts.
Which means they want you to pay for their shitty Server.pro upgrade because if you dont they can only run it on the free server of Server.pro which lasts only 1 Hr and has to be renewed every hour.

I've offered them, because i've got my own Server, to start off a 5GB (DDR4) ram 200GB space and atleast 8 Core of use, own access to Server files to see how it goes. (I can upgrade it up to 40GB ram, 1,2 TB and 16 Cores.
It was denied, fine. Im ok with that but why keep asking for donation if you have already been offered a more than fair and free offer?

Oh, and booshroom dont even think about taking my build spawn, ive already got the original one on my server. Which def. looks a way better by putting simply a bit more work and details into it even tho. it still looks totaly crap because of the WorldEdit you can probably see.
Pics:
Click to reveal

Click to reveal

If you keep using it, action will be taken.
Thats all i have to say.

~ quitbow
12/10/2016 9:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
TheWranger
Looks like 'OminousFactions' is just another server run by a power greedy owner that attempts to scam everybody. I highly doubt the donations were going to go to the server from the sounds of things. Could tell by just reading the main post that booshroom clearly knows nothing about what he is doing.

Just the way the Minecraft community has gone I'm afraid, all trying to backstab one another and steal from one another.
EDIT:
Booshroom

Booshroom
I am looking for some Helper's, Moderator's, Chat - Moderator's and many more when we begin to release.

Server anti-cheat should be blocking kill aura and your server anti-swear should be blocking swearing. Not to mention moderators are the ones who moderate the chat and anything else that happens in-game, therefore there is no need for a "Chat - Moderator".
12/04/2016 2:35 am
Booshroom
You's are all accepted, please accept the friend request on Discord that I have sent and also I need to ask a few more questions that I accidently forgot to leave out, sorry!
12/04/2016 2:32 am
Quitbow
Moderator:

1. Username:

quitbow

2. IRL Name:

x
3. Previous Staffing Experience:

Co-Owner on 1 server (Staff Manager, Community Manager, Event Manager, Head Builder)
Moderator on various servers since version release of 1.5 (i think on arround 7 or 8)
Supporter on various server since version release 1.3 (You know the ladder to get Mod - application as supporter - do a great job - become a mod etc.)

Moderator/Administrator on couple different MMORPGs (private servers) since 2009.

Depending on the rules and action that will be taken. Instant IP ban imo - based on once a cheater always a cheater and my experience have shown me it over and over again. Sadly i do know people that have Kill Aura mostly (80% of cases) do have a hack client with alot of cheats and hacks! Thats why i want to take those people out of the server as quick as possible with a 0% chance to let them get back ever.

Mute for 30 min, if repeated 1 hr up to a ban for 1 day. (30 minutes are mostly enough)
I Know the feeling, you have farmed alot spend alot of time working hard on your gear and get randomly killed by someone that is simply better. Rage ends up in cursing. Since we dont know the ages of all the users and the point we would have a
responsibility to the community, a instant mute without warning is fair not only to the one that is being muted but to the community.

I would say arround 7, you can have fun with me, but, if things get serious i'll be serious. This being said as a Human, not as being a Moderator. - Abusing Powers to claim advantages to other players or myself is a no go. Im always a nice guy and try to make fun WITH others to let the community not end up being toxic to each other. As a Moderator i'll never forget my rank and never let people up my level or get down on their level as regular user.

7. Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players?

Yes of course i would:
Right here i would say its a question about appearance, if you repsect others, help where you can, always be friendly, you will get it back. In my opinion this kinda signs as a Leader of a great community.

8. Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful?

x

9. Discord Username?

x

~ quitbow
12/04/2016 12:56 am
OneShotWonder_
Moderator:

1. OneShotWonder_

2. Grant

3. I have a Head Mod for about a year and a half. I resigned because the server was becoming toxic and the owner was abusive but I am ready to help again.

4. Well first off I'm always recording so I would record them and ban them. The recording would get send to Admin/Owner(s).

5. If someone swore in chat I would warn them. Sometimes people forget and let something slip. Next punishment would be a 6 hours ban. Then a 24 hour ban. After that if it purists Ill leave it up for administration to decide.

6. On a scale of 1-10 I would say I'm about a 8. I Follow the rules and don't abuse but I'm also a fun person to talk too.

7. I'm a natural born leader, that's just who i am. People will listen to me and I will set a good example for the rest of the server to follow.

8. Yes, I guarantee I will be on most of the time and even if I'm not all you have to do is shoot me a message and i'll be right on.

9. OneShotWonder#5589
12/04/2016 12:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
madmaxmonkey93
1. Username: BatmanGGG

2. IRL Name: Max

3. Previous Staffing Experience: I have owned many servers, and been staff on many others. I have gotten used to a lot of basic plugins as I was working on servers. I am currently staff on one other server and that is a server that i am active with community and staff almost 24/7 when they need me. I also have staffed on many different genres of server ranging from factions to prison. So i would be a big help for when the server is just starting out.

4. What Would You Do If Someone Was Using Kill - Aura? If someone was using Kill Aura i would temp ban them for at least a day and if they continue then permanently. When it comes to hacking there is no exceptions because it is just wrong and it gives people an unfair advantage over other people.

5. What Would You Do If Someone Was Swearing In Chat? If someone was swearing in chat i would message them telling them to please refrain from swearing. If this continues I would temporarily mute them for an hour. If they continue after that then i would do it for a day. I don't expect them to carry on after that but if they do they would be permanently muted.

6. On A Scale Of 1 - 10 How Mature Are You? 10 I am very mature and i think immaturity is very wrong. If someone is very immature they do not deserve to be a staff member because they would abuse their powers and that would ruin the server. I would like the server to be a place for everyone and for it to be fair and balanced for all people.

7. Will You Show Leadership And Set An Example For The Helper's And Other Players? Yes i would set an example for everybody not just Helper's and Players. I would be one of the best staff members you would have by being on whenever you need and being on to enjoy the server. I would follow all rules and make sure everybody else is following them. If I set an example for everyone then it would make the server at least a moderately better place then it will be with everyone on it. Also if i don't set a prime example for everybody then other than you who would. I want to be a role model for all staff and players.

8. Do You Promise To Be Dedicated To Making This Server Successful? I will dedicate my time and effort to make this server a better place. I would invest all of my free time into the server and make sure its growing into the server it should. If it grows better and better i would know i am doing my job because it is becoming a better place for everybody. I love hard work and would make sure that i am there for the server whenever it needs me.

9. Discord Username? (Don't Forget To Add The 4 Numbers Next To Your Username) E.G. JohnIsCool#[Should Be 4 Numbers Here] Potato#4909
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome