Plugin developer for hire! [Free]

SurferDev's Avatar SurferDev5/12/14 7:43 pm
6/1/2015 6:22 pm
Dutchlol446's Avatar Dutchlol446
My info: Hello, my name is surferdude999. I am 14 years of age, and have a lot of experience in coding bukkit plugins. I have coded for many servers, but all of which are no longer in existence.

My offer: I come to you today with an unbelievable offer. I would like to code for your server, for free. This is not a scam.

Requirements: Your server must get 20 or more players average. You also must not be over the age of 20. Being a 14 year old, I find it creepy to be working with someone in there 30-40s.

What I get: Now, what I get. In return for me coding for your server, I would like an ingame rank. That is all. Just another reminder, this is not a scam. You can trust me. I have coded for many large server networks.

If you would like to take up this incredible offer, comment below with your skype name, or email me at surferdudemc@gmail.com
SurferDev
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2015 6:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Dutchlol446
add my skype gewoonsander22
06/24/2014 2:14 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TimP1per
Maturity: 9-10, because I have lots of experience, because I hosted servers, and I was admin on 3+, helper on one, and Mod on 2+.
Experience: I have been playing minecraft since 2008, staff on lots of servers.
Building Skills:10, I helped animation on TeamExtremeMC
Paitience 8, I have patience because I was staff on many servers and to be staff you need patience.
Strengths:

I am a helpful, respectful, and I try to help all I can. I do not like banning/muting people, but if needed I would. I see a lot of people applying all over, but their main concern is hackers. Those can be dealt with, but who worries about the little people? The every day players who need help, or someone to look up to? I would be there for them, and try my best to make sure their needs are met. I am 15 years old, mature, and I play minecraft all the time. Sometimes up to 15 hours a day, mainly because I do not have a job and I don't have anywhere to go.

I think I would fit into your team due to the fact that I am a mature 15 year old, I am lenient, and I also care. I care about the servers I play on, I am respectful to all players, especially Admins and the Owner, I can admit when I am wrong, and I am extremely nice. I can be a hardass, but not all the time. I am smart, I get along with all, I do not hack of any kind, and I have Skype. I am available all the time, except when I am sleeping. I am willing to uphold rules, and I would help in any way I could. I would help with all problems while I was online, and I would try my best to help everything. I love talking, and I would always be available for calls. I ran my own server, so I know a few things about plugins, and I am nice to everyone. If someone was breaking the rules, I would talk to them first, and not jump to conclusions. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty, as in helping with ANYTHING. And if I do not get accepted, I am not the kind of person to ragequit. I am the kind of person who accepts responsibility, and accepts the decisions of Admins, fellow mods, and the Owner. I can stay up all the time, and I could be on the server at any time.
I am really good at plugins and programming. I know all the essentials, and most of the intermediate to advanced plugins, Why? Because I once hosted a server by myself with people of 20 per day. I also know programming in Java and Python. In Java I know Script and Game Development, and same thing with Python.

I will help the server by making visitors feel like there at there dream server. I will help the social interaction like people being nice to each other. And I will always enforce the ruled so that the server becomes better at social interaction and people friendly. I also will make sure the server is protected. An example is I wont let the server be griefed or any other mischief.

In other words i whould like to apply for the position of Bukkit/Minecraft Plugin developer.

~TimPiper
06/16/2014 11:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mozzahboy
I need a plugin created where if a certain player hits in a certain region (this can be selected using the worldguard wand or a custom wand) then they get kicked for "You are not allowed to hit in Safezone. My server is custom coded so make sure the priority is high, thanks.
06/07/2014 8:59 am
SurferDev
bump
05/29/2014 8:59 pm
SurferDev
Bump
05/26/2014 10:24 am
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja
pramsing
I'd like to talk to you about this, I private messaged you my skype.
05/26/2014 10:17 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
ydnar16
Nobody will take up your offer of "Free Developer"

Quote: "I just want a rank"

Hmm, well it seems like that is not all you want (;

*force OP*
06/16/2014 8:31 pm
SurferDev
? I am currently a dev on munchcraft....I popular server network which averages 50+ players. I consider myself to be legit.
05/26/2014 10:14 am
SurferDev
Bump/
05/25/2014 8:49 pm
SurferDev
Well, I am legit. I would never scam anyone.
05/13/2014 7:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
michaeladair
It's easy to look at the code though Noah and see what the coding actually does...
05/12/2014 9:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
noahjsc
Hey man, There is a reason why people don't take plugin devs off of pmc. There are to many scams, some people make plugins making them gods.
05/12/2014 8:23 pm
SurferDev
Once again, this is not a scam.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome