【★Plugin Developer ☢ Server Help★】

KaoticSmoke's Avatar KaoticSmoke7/7/15 12:38 pm
1 emeralds 53
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░█░░░█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀ ░█
█░█▄█▄█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█ █░▀░█ █▀▀ ░█
█░░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░█
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hello, my name is Austin and I am a Plugin Developer and Plugin Manager, that means I will create Custom plugins for a small fee and I can setup a server for you or just help your server in general.

About Me

I am 15 years old and I create custom plugins and setup servers. I started making plugins 2 years ago but stopped because of school and other stuff. I started learning java again 2 months ago, and started coding again about 1 1/2 months ago. The only public plugin I have created is http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/rtp-bukkit/ I wanted to start making plugins again because I started getting into minecraft again after about a 5 month break and I was making a server and could not find any plugins that were what I wanted. I decided to learn to make my own plugins and I am still continuing to make plugins for other servers and my own today.

I started setting up servers when I set my own server up. I just download all the needed plugins for the gamemode you want and I will install them and configure them the way you want. I will also build some areas for you as well like a small spawn or a pvp arena, things like that. I can also help with some plugins you are having troubles with instead of setting a server up.

What I offer:

Server Setup

Here are some things that are an option to install on your server: (Some will be custom made, so they are not free, they will be $5 at the most)
➳Custom Crates plugin that comes with a config file for full customization
➳Pex or Group Manager, Your choice
➳Plugins required for your gamemode you are wanting

Contact me on skype at iKaoticOG if you would like one of the services!

Thanks!
KaoticSmoke
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger