Plugin Ideas

UberPilot's Avatar UberPilot2/9/17 7:54 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 11
2/21/2017 10:13 am
anonpmc2311599's Avatar anonpmc2311599
I've recently gotten into Plugin development, and I'm looking for a couple ideas for spigot/bukkit plugins. I won't necessarily make all of them, but depending on what is suggested I'll write at least some of them. I just need two or three things for each: First, a suggested name. Second, what it does, and third, any of the commands that it adds.
UberPilot
Level 30 : Artisan uwu

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2017 10:13 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc2311599
[deleted]
02/21/2017 10:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc2311599
[deleted]
02/21/2017 9:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TechEdison
Someone deleted my reply. How immature...

I replied saying that I wasn't discouraging it, just stating that it does exist
02/10/2017 10:40 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Jakarian Studios
How about if a player says your name in chat, it plays a sound towards the player. Preferably with the ability to change the sound in the config.yml
02/11/2017 10:43 am
TechEdison
I believe that exists
02/11/2017 10:57 am
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Jakarian Studios
And? He's new at writing plugins and needs ideas, so I gave him one. I wrote a plugin like this, it's easy but very useful.
02/11/2017 11:07 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
CaptainEvstike
Yes, shouldn't be too hard. Just checking if chat contains a valid player's name, then playing a sound to the player.
02/10/2017 10:21 pm
TechEdison
Here's a big one that if you made, you could probably sell

Title: Formatting Essentials

Function: This plugin would be a combination of many plugins. Prefixes, suffixes, nicknames, custom tablist headers and footers, prefixes on over-player names (the names that float above the actual player. Example: ColoredTags), custom prefixes for names shown in tab

You're gonna need more info than just commands

Commands/permissions:

/fe - main command

/fe help - help pages: fe.help

/fe tab header <header> - set tab header: fe.tab.header
/fe tab footer <footer> - set tab footer: fe.tab.footer
/fe tab prefix user <user> <prefix> - set tab username prefix: fe.tab.prefix.own & fe.tab.prefix.others
/fe tab prefix group <group> <prefix> - set tab username prefix for group: fe.tab.prefix.group & fe.tab.prefix.group.<groupname> for applying group tab prefixes

/fe chat format <format> - set the character(s) shown after the username: fe.chat.format
/fe chat prefix user <user> <prefix> - set user chat prefix: fe.chat.prefix.own & fe.chat.prefix.others
/fe chat prefix group <group> <prefix> - set group chat prefix: fe.chat.prefix.group & fe.chat.prefix.group.<groupname> for applying group chat prefixes
/fe chat suffix user <user> <suffix> - set user chat suffix: fe.chat.prefix.own & fe.chat.prefix.others
/fe chat suffix group <group> <suffix> - set group chat suffix: fe.chat.prefix.group & fe.chat.suffix.group.<groupname> for applying group chat suffixes

/fe name prefix user <user> <prefix> - set user prefix for the name above the player: fe.name.prefix.user.own & fe.name.prefix.user.others
/fe name prefix group <group> <prefix> - set group prefix for the name above the player: fe.name.prefix.group & fe.name.prefix.group.<groupname> for applying the name prefixes

/fe nick <user> <nickname> - set user nickname: fe.nick.own & fe.nick.others

That should give somebody a good idea for a plugin

Try and make $$$ off of this! If you need a beta tester, you know where to find me.

EDIT:

you could also integrate this with vault so it could use the group permissions based on PEX, GroupManager, Bukkit Permissions etc.
02/10/2017 9:05 pm
Level 48 : Master Magical Boy
KongStek
Would like to see a GUI menu with all server ranks and you can add info on them (shown when hover over)
02/10/2017 8:03 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
CaptainEvstike
UberPilotI've recently gotten into Plugin development, and I'm looking for a couple ideas for spigot/bukkit plugins. I won't necessarily make all of them, but depending on what is suggested I'll write at least some of them. I just need two or three things for each: First, a suggested name. Second, what it does, and third, any of the commands that it adds.

All depends on your skill, I don't want to throw out a massive idea that you cannot create.
02/10/2017 5:46 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Artist
Miss Shadowz
moved to modding
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome